>parents are fucking in shock and struck with joy that i got friends
>parents get last bit of money to buy me a new pair of cloth and a present
>dad drops me off at there house
>rings door bell happy as fuck that i have friends
>some guy from my school opens the door
>"come in"
>as i come i see no balloons no cake no adults
>they start pounding me as the girls cheer on and laugh
>they throw me out of the house getting my new shirt ruined and they take the present
>walk back home and tell my parents that i had a blast and the looks on there faces made me feel awful
>dont go back to school the next day
>or the next
>or the next

its been 5 years since that happened and it hasn't gotten any better and i just want to end

oh yeah and feels thread

What terrible fucking people.

You should learn kick boxing and beat the fuck out of them

sorry to hear that user

I had a similar situation when I was 13 and a guy was 15 and used to bully me and my brother. When I turned 17 me and two friends found out where he lived and bricked his car 3 nights in a row

You deserved it. You didn't fight back or get revenge on them the next day. You didn't even tell anyone else it happened.

Stand up for yourself and you will feel better and have confidence. Quit letting people use you as a doormat, protect yourself.

It gets better, trust me, I've been there.
Hate is a powerful energy, so don't waste it on hating yourself and taking your life.

One day you'll be proud of your achievements if you work on your goals.

ive been learning boxing and working out but i cant do anything to change that day, thats what pisses me off

you ever hear of a little school called columbine

thank you user, ive been trying to get somewhere with what i have and making the best out of it.

>be 19 years old
>smart people at school make fun of my opinions
>hot chicks always bypass me and go with big dick sports nigs
>suddenly see a path to hope
>vote for dolan drumpf
>SWEET REVENGE! SUCK ON IT WORLD!

deport big dick sport nigs

OP. What country did this happen in?

america

The past is the past and you can't do anything about it but what you can do is prepare yourself for the next time something of the like happens

>country

Just know they got you the cowards way. Keep working out and eat well and make yourself stronger and better than you used to be.

I am really sorry man, I have been bullied also, I know how much it hurts, you wish you could go back in time and kick their asses, tear em apart, rip em in pieces, now you ve got to live with the trauma and it just won't go away. I wish we were friends because you seem like an honest stand-up guy to me, the other people, most of em are backstabbing haters who get jelly when you get better than them, most people in the world are fckin assholes, I hope you ll be okay user, in some sense, I am you and you are me, we kinda alike, so we are not alone in this...

OP I'm usually a nice guy but I'm telling you this needs to happen. Learn kickboxing, or any form of martial arts. Track down each one of them. One by one. Kick their fucking asses. Hopefully they have kids now that can watch as their dad gets his pussy ass handed to him.

Do something that helps you relief your anger and sadness. Like Sports or, if you can, get a dog. They can really help you and love you for who you are