Sup Sup Forums I'm an Indi film maker, and I'm curious as to what movie you'd like to see be made

Sup Sup Forums I'm an Indi film maker, and I'm curious as to what movie you'd like to see be made.

Can be about anything. Last time I was here someone suggested to do a reverse Nazi tale. Like if Social Justice went to the point of segregation... Ironically that was before they were doing it. So... Now that idea's kinda useless. So what else you have?

Also, in your post, just put a username or your name or whatever, just so I know who to credit in the film if it comes out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nDSsXLnnKmo
youtube.com/watch?v=V1ngAJjhic0&lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so this is how all those garbage Indian films I run into on Netflix are created

Yea pretty much.

Either way, it's an interesting concept to me. To ask Sup Forums, since you guys have had some decent ideas last thread

do a film about a douchebag who drives a bright yellow Hummer and has spiked hair and a pencil thin beard

Indie or Indian?

... Like that guy from Smash Mouth?

Indie, sorry.

Boring. Shit on a street and come back.

Dystopian is lame for the next few years until people forget about it again and new ideas come up.
Here's a few ideas
-artsy serial killer movie with little to no dialogue
-returning French veteran from WWI came back home possessed by some demon, his wife and family start noticing and seeing some crazy scary demonic shit happening more and more
-make a movie off of any decent musical album
-dramatize biography of young Adolf hitler aged ~8 until the day before chancellorship
-same for Stalin
-A series about a rookie antihero sheriff from a big town on his first gig in some shitty bumfuck town. Basically he fucks shit up and enjoys it.
-any horror-themed that takes place in the years 1899-1943, those aren't covered enough
-Create the first good film adaption of The Stranger

My friends already think I'm a Nazi... This won't help much, but I find that the Hitler Biopic could be kinda neat to do.

I've always been into horror, yet don't do artsy... Too pretentious. Though the idea of the horror film that takes place 1988-1943 could work pretty well too.

1899* Fucking retardation

I added artsy ironically; the old time period horror is good. A thriller based off of HH Holmes perhaps, dull, warm coloring and deep contrast, semi low lights, period-dress, anxious soundtrack, close-up face shots on characters during lines, the whole shabang

Could work. My go to composer does dark and anxious stuff very well. May just be a way for him to experiment if nothing else

>Like if Social Justice went to the point of segregation... Ironically that was before they were doing it

alt right retard confirmed

Do a representation of a Lovecraft book... But using only video and music. Perhaps The Music of Eric Zann, as it is already based around music. The feeling of the setting could be easily conveyed via visuals and spooky music, and all of the emotions could be easily represented with body language. You'd need a good cast and decent set/green screen, though.
Alternatively, animation.

For reference:

youtu.be/nDSsXLnnKmo

Ooooh yes, or even a Wilde story, a new adaptation of Dorian would be killer if done properly

RIP B8

Seriously though, they are calling segregation. It would have been an interesting reverse nazi thing, but now they are litterally segregating campuses, so... Can't even make a satire on it.

Hm, that sounds... Interesting. I've never even experimented with that stuff, so maybe I'd do it

Can't give horror recommendations beyond Lovecraft; I haven't been into horror much, but Wayne June has shown me the light (the promise of safety!)

Continuing, I've got an okay group of set builders, plus they all started in theatre stages, so they know how to do a lot with a little, so maybe this could be it, that could be pretty cool.

Neat. If you aren't already, listen to it. Even of you choose something else, the setting is exceedingly well described, and may give you some ideas

Will do

I'm working on an experimental film, titled "attack of the flying clams!".
Trying to see at what budget things become garbage or gold

Full live action version of

youtube.com/watch?v=V1ngAJjhic0&lc