I want gf now.. I literally spend nights lying in bed fantasizing about getting gf for hours

I want gf now.. I literally spend nights lying in bed fantasizing about getting gf for hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same i usually think about the girl I love then cry myself to sleep know the only person I love will never love me back or no one will ever love me

well, realize that you will have to lower your current standards youll have to be nice, somewhat attractive and have friends that you hang out with irl

youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk

I have friend's but they honestly don't give two shits about me but they're the closest I can get to friend's and the girl I love isn't to far out of my league and people always say that they could totally see us together

Guy here. Would give you guys a pity stroke for the night :/

throw those trash friends out (once you find some new ones) and something will happen, dont worry

I dont see how you guys want gfs. Its just a lot of hassle.

Instead of laying in bed dreaming about it do the 3 S's then go out stag. Being out in public by yourself says you have confidence and girls like that, just don't be creepy.

>3 S's
wot

In this order:
1: Shit
2: Shave
3: Shower

everyone in public ignores me. I often find a group of people and just sort of float around them and not talk. Idk why. Ive seen people just meet and theyre instantly in a friend group, but i am ignored.

Shave, make sure you shower on a regular basis, go to bars/be more social, exercise on a regular basis aswell. it's not that hard man.

I already shave and do bench press and rows. But my face constantly looks dry and wrinkled, and i dont even know why. Possible reason why im ugly?
>not hard
literally harder than learning japanese

You need to talk. Breaking the ice is the hardest thing for me if it's the same for you just find something random to talk about even if you don't really care for or about the subject. The conversation will eventually wind up some where you want it to be.If nothing between you or the other person(s) click and I mean nothing like the chit chat goes nowhere be polite with an excuse to find someone else to talk to. Also what said.

I'm guessing you're an anime guy? if so rather than going full weeb in the first interaction ask if the like cartoons or something ya know Saturday morning cartoons, I know they don't technically exists anymore but its a better opener than anime talk.
The dry and wrinkled can be from many things like stress, dehydration lack of sleep, etc. Without knowing what ails you I would suggest you drink more water about a gallon a day if possible, just not all at once. Also after taking a shower or washing your face make sure to apply lotion it may seem like a chick thing to do but it will help.

the only thing thst seems to clear up my face is pimple medicen or baking soda. So, ill just continue to do that.

I dont talk about anime. I have nothing to talk about with people.

I want one, but at the same time I don't feel like I'm ready for one. I'm 21 and slightly autistic (mild case of asphergers). I feel socially inadequate Because I have no job and my biggest accomplishment in life was finishing HS. I'm not terrible looking, but I'm obese. I feel like my weight, mental state, hobbies, and lack of ambition all need to be corrected before I'll consider myself worthy of a place in this world, little less a place next to a loved one.

You got any hobbies? talk about those, hear shit in the news talk about that, got a political side talk about that, like weapons talk about that, like crappy jokes and puns talk about that. pretty much you're looking to break the ice after that become a listener and make light amount of conversations. You'd be surprised how much other people will talk if you let them.
Then keep doing that but add lotion afterwards it will also help if you're getting any scarring from the pimples.
whenever you are ready go out into the world and do something about it. As for the obesity if you display a fair amount of confidence you could still get a chick for a night. I got a buddy who is 5'5" and 327lbs yet he still gets chicks with indomitable confidence when he goes out. If you feel like your biggest accomplishment is too unworthy do some thing that will help you get to that higher tier you seek.

Good luck y'all I need sleep.

Yea that's pretty much the plan, develop myself more then seek love.

ill try.

how big is your dick? I share my Jap gf with guys who have bigger dicks than me.