Most repulsing sex story/ person you've fucked

Most repulsing sex story/ person you've fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOpRY8bhV4O/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur mum

/thread

hows that syphilis working out for you? seems to me, you are a unarticulate 5 year old who learned how to use a computer three days ago btw 1973 called it whats it one liner back

>unarticulate
"Inarticulate."

*tips trillby* Well played my fellow distinguished gentleman..

My story involves drunken karaoke and so reprehensible I actively repress it's memory for fear of a lifetime of mental scarring.

yeah yeah yeah look at a fucking qwerty keyboard my fat finger mistyped nail me to a cross and rape me

Nice punctuation.

I had a girl over, quite a few years ago now, that just lay there. Her pussy tasted a bit like piss and was completely inward. Her tits were lumps and her body was flabby. The bitch just lay there. Like a fucking dead fish. I couldn't get hard. She thought it was her fault. I said "yep". She left. 2 weeks later I bent her over at a party and fucked the hell out of her. Bitch shat a bit. Ran home. Told everyone. She moved away.

do go on

So I was walking completely drunk at 4:30 am in the shady streets of Tokyo after a night out. My buddy went home way early because he had the next morning flight home. During this time a lot of prostitutes are on the streets looking for dopes like me.

So this one pretty hot chick says hey you want a massage? body massage? Apparantly that's the gateway to fucking because paying for sex is illegal in Japan.

So I thought "hey man I'm in Asia so I gotta do this full body massage shit as an experience"

I'm sitting there on this bed she says take off your clothes so I'm game for it. Then she does this fucking lamest thing with her hands on my back and shoulders which isnt even funny. Obviously this wasnt gonna be a massage thing so she asks if I wanna fuck or whatever. I thought hey man I already paid so much for this shitty massage.. I'm here anyway so I may as well get something. I only had enough money for a BJ and a handy.

2nd girl comes in so they both start jerking me off and licking my nips and all that. Me being drunk as fuck thinking the Japaneve moaning is funny as hell so half the time I'm laughing, can't even cum because of the drunknes. After a while she did this technique which was pretty good and I came but it was meh...

Don't even know how much money I wasted on that. But it was a lot :(

About 6 years ago a buddy of mine was after this cute brunette we both knew and he brought me along to meet up with her and her friend at a country bar.
He promised the girl was on the thicker side and recently out of a relationship, so I was optimistic. We show up and the brunettes friend was fully busted. Instead of being Ashley graham thick, she was chris Farley fat and ugly as shit. I was put off but decided to be a bro and take one for the team. After what felt like eternity hanging with the girls we left and got back to the ugly friends place where my buddy wanted to seal the deal. He took her upstairs and Shrek took me down to the basement so I could in turn take her to pound town. I cringed most of the time but eventually put her ass to sleep and knocked out myself. Here's the kicker - at dawn I shook my bro awake and told to get me the fuck out of there before snorlax woke up, turned out he didn't even fuck the brunette. I'm not friends with that dude anymore.
>TL;DR fucked a girls ugly friend so my friend could get laid, he couldn't seal the deal

>met 6/10 girl on vacation
>got home and she caught the train to visit me
>go out get drunk
>get back and fuck
>hardly remember it tbh because I was pretty fucked up
>remember absolutely smashing her in
>wake up next day and she's gone
>blood and shit all over my bed and over me
>think I may have stuck it in the wrong hole..hard
>clean up before parents get home from their vacation
>never heard from girl again

Paid for a tranny, wasn't my first time I like to get fucked by trannies shit is hot but one time this one wouldn't fuck me even tho I sucked its dick and it was hard the tranny was like no baby that cost a little extra and I was like uuugh ok...

Have a giant dick, the tranny literally gasped when it saw my cock. Fuck the shit out of that ass bent over the bed. As I'm cumming like lay on top of the tranny and collapse as I'm cumming.

Me doing that pushes my dick real deep. The tranny shits all over my stomach and it smells fucking disgusting. It's like you have a big dick...

I literally fucked the shit out of some tranny hooker.

best story EVER LMAO Thank you for sharing!

its Sup Forums what do you want from me bitch this isnt 6th grade its a casual and mildly fucked up website

>this isnt 6th grade
You'll be there in a couple of years.

yeah then next is troll school

Living under a bridge? At this rate, you won't make it out of sixth grade so yes you will be in "troll school."

again maybe you cant read its fucking Sup Forums not my 6th grade writing exam Im glad youve got your superior self esteem boost for the day. you're so special and perfect and are defintley going places

>obese milf sub visiting my house for a week because I have a fetish for that
>after breakfast on my deck pull down her pants and bend her over
>after a couple minutes notice there's a thick shit smudge over her ass cheek
>it's really a lot of shit
>realize she can't wipe properly because she's such a lardass
>decide to finish anyway
>can never fuck her after without thinking about shit smear

I was in hs on holloween day. There was a party on the lunchroom. Some of us kids when back to our homeroom. There was no teacher so we did a private party and someone had alcohol. There was this two girls that were friends and they got drunk one of them like my bud. They got so drunk that they were doing what people ask them. They made out, flash and eventually strip down to their just there panties. Both were a bit chubby, one had like no boobs, the other saggy boobs and saggy butt

Aight, it IS Sup Forums. Doesn't mean you don't have to use punctuation or write words wrong like Retarded Ricky from 4th grade. you are DEFINITLY going places.

Also fuck you, you fat fuck.

You should keep going, I think I'm developing a fetish for internet grammar smackdowns.

This nigga is so salty because he has grade school level grammar.
I am amused.

you forgot a comma after because you proper cunt more like your off topic on the thread but whatever troll keep trying to egg it on smh your straight retarded "nigga"

>unarticulate 5 year old
>unarticulate
>un

You don't use a comma before subordinating conjunctions to be perfectly honest with you family member.

This bored is for adults.

instagram.com/p/BOpRY8bhV4O/

Jesus, you sound stupid. Using the wrong prefix is a sign of ignorance not a typo.

Stopped reading after "shady streets in Tokyo" because this story is obviously made up. Anyone who's lived in Tokyo know it's one of the safest cities in the world and at 4:30am people would already be on their way to work. LARP elsewhere faggot.