If you hate Skylar because she fucked Ted, then deep in your heart you're reddit

If you hate Skylar because she fucked Ted, then deep in your heart you're reddit.

I hate Skylar because she constantly fucked with Walt for being a drug dealer and asked for a divorce and all that shit. But when Walt hands her his signed divorce papers, she sees one of his giant bags of cash in the house and all of a sudden decides she's going to NOT file the divorce papers, beg Walt to get involved in the business and when he refuses she goes behind his back to Saul to get in. Absolute cunt.

I hate Skylar because she's an annoying whining cunt

I think she did that to save what was left of her family. Even when she had money, she didn't enjoy them because she was afraid.

Oh yeah yeah fuck off

>deep in your heart you're reddit
We all are man, that's what's so crazy about it!

I hate skylar cause shes a fucking woman!

Fuck off reddit

based skylar is based

The main problem with Skylar is that she is a soap opera character in a show about drug dealers. No one cared about her or wanted to watch her her scenes.
Walts shitty family life was practically a filler plot.

>Walts shitty family life was practically a filler plot.

Ah yes, the family part was "filler". The characters who are the sole reason Walt got into the drug dealing business are "filler". The ones who suffer the fallout from Walt's actions are "filler". Fuck off. The entire show is just as much about family as it is about dealing meth.

>she is a soap opera character in a show about drug dealers
That actually sums it up pretty nicely. The family scenes always seemed to draw me out of the show because it does feel like a boring soap opera.

I hate skylar because everything she did went against everything she said 3 episodes ago. It was like watching modern WWE.

Perfect fucking example
>Skylar, you caught me. Im making the best meth on the planet and im covering our asses by getting a launderer
>Who are you going to use
>We have several locations...
>Use the car wash
>We cant. Sal says we need an inside guy to work the books. He has one..
>Use me.
>id rather keep you out of this
>USE ME WALTER! I DEMAND TO BE APART OF THIS
>He wont sell the car wash
>here is the exact plan on how to scam it out of him, how to spin the purchases to anyone who asks and what my job will be so I can cook the books
>Again, skylar, I really dont want you apart of this
>To bad. I want to help
>[Cooks books for atleast 6 months, spends tons of his laundered money on clothes, vacations and expensive hotel stays]
>my sister found out walter
>What should we do skylar?
>Heres the plan to fuck em over, walter, so they can never tell anyone and we can keep the money
>Alright skylar. Ill make the tape and you help
>ok. Hell, walter. Ill even deliver it and go to dinner with you and defend you
>[next week]
>WHY DID YOU DRAGGING ME INTO THIS WALTER!! WHY ARE FORCING ME INTO THIS LIFE! WHY DID FORCE ME TO COOK THE BOOKS FOR YOU!! YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON WHO FORCED YOUR /WIFE/ TO HELP YOU WITH ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR CANCER TO COME BACK SO YOU DIE!! HOW COULD YOU FORCE ME TO SPEND ALL THEY MONEY AND TO DO THAT TO MY SISTER!!!! WHY DID YOU INVOLVE ME, WALTER!??!?
>SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

>makes a breaking bad thread
>calls others reddit

what annoyed me is how much of an asshole she and her wife´s son is towards walter and that she starts smoking during pregnancy because fuck you

oh yeah and in the end she was just a major cunt towards the family´s provider knowing what extremes he went to in order to make his remaining cancer time count

>SHE IS WOMAN I DONT LIKE HER

can you get more Sup Forums?

pretty much this

>not automatically hating anyone who cheats on their spouse

It's nice your bull lets you have wifi in your shed.

Why though? If the two echo chambers that are reddit and Sup Forums don't intermingle, then there can be no spiritual growth.
So don't reject me because of my homepage ip. Accept my presence here and do your best to glean any value you can from our interactions.

I came here to this. Upvote!

does yours not?

I hate Skylar because she already has a son who is really fucked up with cerebral palsy that will get worse and worse and worse until he dies in a really sorry state yet she decides it is a great idea to smoke again when shes pregnant and bring another poor deformed soul into the world.

All of the women in that show were total snakes.

>women
people*
fify

Skylar was intentionally written to possess every single bad/annoying trait that can be found in women. She is the ultimate stereotypical bitch.

Fuck off reddit

I genuinely never found Skylar annoying

Can anyone explain to me why she was bad

She handled the situation far better than most women would have

I don't hate her, to be honest. I don't really hate antagonistic characters in TV shows if they are written well. They serve a purpose.

I thought her character was poorly written though. It was shit writing and calling anyone who disagrees a misogynist doesn't erase that.

>my husband won't leave
>i know I'll just bang this dude
Nah she's a cunt.

t. cuckold faggot

>my husband is a fucking meth cook and is so amoral he doesn't give a shit about potential retributions to his family
>please God, someone help me, give me a way of getting back control again

Skylar did nothing wrong, Walt was an insufferable narcissist

I dont remember this scene from breaking bad

Did you even watch the show? He didn't give a shit about his family. It was all about him feeling in charge and being the best at something instead of settling for mediocrity like he had been till that point.

I hate Skylar because her thought process went like this:

>My husband who has just recently been diagnosed with late stage lung cancer seems to be acting a bit unusual
>BETTER SMOKE WHILE PREGNANT

This is before she knows anything at all about Walt's illegal activities

That's pretty much the only problem I have with her character. Later on, it's easy to see her actions as justified.

It's that initial leap she makes that annoys me. Her husband is just diagnosed with cancer and yet when she sees unusual behaviour, she almost instantly suspects him of wrongdoing. Despite them being married for a long time and despite the fact that denial would probably be the most natural response.

It just seems like lazy writing to me.

It was a poorly written character

Well written in the first couple seasons when she was oblivious to Walt's dealings, but after she found out the character just became incongruent with itself over time like Should have never done the soap opera tier Ted sidestory, then had her not involved with the blackmailing of Hank/Marie and instead have Walt doing that become Skyler's breaking point where she cuts off from him instead of the awkward forced knife scene

She didn't smoke too much and it was that one time. She also hadn't smoked in years.

The trade off between a panic attack and a few cigs seems understandable. Maybe not right but I can't blame her.

How did you miss the 3-way episode? WTF

I thought Walt Jr was far more annoying and unlikable.

Skylar had no arc as a character. We find Walt interesting because he defies our expectations and changed from the boring normalcy of a high school teacher with all of its mundane trappings, into a heroic gangster who was larger than life and cinematic. Skylar is an emasculating unheroic shrew in the beginning and continues as such, she remains an unpleasant reminder of the mundane middle class doldrums of american life.

is Breaking Bad came out recently neo Sup Forums would have a fucking field day calling it Cucking Bad and shit.

Preach it, brother.

Preach it.

No, I hate Skylar because she's an insuifferable cunt.

You're reddit you cuck millennial

I bet you also think Walt killed Mike because he wanted the list.

I hate her because she started flirting with Ted before she knew about anything and clusterfuck happened. She was looking for a replacement of Walt before he even died. And as a bonus she was preggo ! Total fucking slut and cunt.

Saul and Mike were only two likable characters in the whole show.

>It was a poorly written character

I disagree, I fell Skyler was a very _accurately_ written character, as unfortunately far too many American women are complete cunts.