I want to ask french

I want to ask french
Do you want to leave your country? and why

You sound like a quitter just like the French.

no i don't want to

I want to leave the EU.

Fuck all those politically correct shit and other problems like cucking etc.

>beautiful country (most visited country in the world)
>great food & wine
>great culture
>healthcare

Do not want to leave

Vive la france!

>asking French people a question in English

Yeah I want to leave, the country is great but I grew tired of it

Right. Why would he assume a Eurocuck could learn a real language like English? I know all Non-Americans are subhuman scum but you are right they are also retarded to boot. One more reason this is an AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!

no
nobody else speaks our language besides quebecois
and they're a bunch of faggots so fuck them
also sang nigger pussy is so sweet, why would i want to leave ever?

I really don't want to leave, although I hate what our new President is trying to do to the country.

He's either a misguided liberal (economically speaking) who doesn't understand the cultural reasons why you can't successfully apply liberal "solutions" to work law in France ; or another of a long line of corrupt politicians, deliberately passing laws that will foster inequalities while bringing even more money in his ultra-rich friends' pockets.

Either way, I hope he doesn't do too much damage, and I hope against hope that his time in command won't lead to an even bigger far-right score in the next election.

Les Français, veux-tu partis votre pays. Si oui, pourquoi?
If my high school education holds up, I believe this is what you're asking.

Where are you going to Sup Forumsro? lol. China?

Eaap eeeap oop oop (cheese eating surrender monkey language)....

*J'ai une question pour les Français : avez-vous envie de quitter votre pays ? Si oui, pourquoi ?

Tell me, what language(s) can you speak, aside from English?

Never, our country is the best un the world..best economy, social helps, food and wines, cheses, boulangerie, the best salaries in Europe.Too de are a safe country with a brave army forces. We dont need travel other countries for vacatiom because we have all, mountains, beaches,etc.All the globle admire us. So i stay here for ever.

y'a entre 400 et 500 millions de personnes dans le monde qui parlent le français espèce d'attardé

Yes, i hate my country because of the politic (Lepen)

body language

The african french and french for france dont understand each others so..

Right, forgot I probably shouldn't start a sentence with "the French"

Japan, or canada, or even fucking burger land.

Check mate.

>best economy

Le chomage tu connais?

No, because I'm not a coward.

Yes, because I can't call it my country anymore and I certainly won't fight and change it as I wish it to be.

I'm Canadian so it's more of a take pity because we invaded your country and burned down your whitehouse kinda surrender

Also, conjugation is a bitch. Most adult French people can't get it right, so don't feel bad.

I don't want to leave the country.
But I may will because I'm getting in the research field, and you get much more (money wise and reputation wise) in other countries.
But otherwise
>muh healthcare
>muh free education
>muh culture
>muh freedom (I'm sorry americucks but regarding Internet freedom we still have some rights... For the moment)

entre deux ounga bounga wakala bamboula, y'a bien quelques mots de français qui ressortent. faut pas abuser non plus...

Should rename it as "Fat language" if your main language is english...

yes bc im scared of baguettes

Yes but we have CAF

You're right, spent my whole life learning the damn language and I can still barely conjugate verbs.

Speak english for once time

Come to Canada it's lovely here (barring our retard of a pm)

pourquoi ? moi je te comprends. es-tu trop stupide pour apprendre un peu de français ?

Baise-toi

you have to work too hard in Japan
why do you want to go there?

France is demodè..only Chinese visiting France

Where are you in Canada ? I'm planning to go there soon to do some research to leave France

>only Chinese

and the rest of the world.

success breeds jealousy

Hey le cave au moin au quebec on a une colone dans l'dos, criss de fif

Vancouver

How is it there ?

Mange d'la marde

yes i want , because france is not france anymore

refugee , arab, black eveywhere making shit everytime , in subway, at mall, in the city, etc..

he's right, muslim pussy is so juicy
but i just want to leave somewhere i dont all that civilization shit, i become tired of working 7/7
i just want to rest
because if you don't work all day you can't pay food for you and family

j'aimerais répondre à ce commentaire mais je n'en comprends même pas la moitié. comme d'habitude avec les québecois

>quebecois are faggots
Tu préfères les allah wakbar peut être ?
Les québecois au moins ils aiment notre culture.

perso jpréfere les rebeux que les québecois, putain leur accent limite ça donne la chiasse
par contre j'ai déjà rencontré une québécoise, son boule putain

Evidement j'exagere l'accent un peu.

Mais force toé batard, on parle quand meme la meme osti d'langue

but most countries have that problems

Fuck man, au moin ont sonne pas comme des homosexuel quand ont parle.

Trompe tpi pas charogne, on aime pas "votre" culture

On a la notre en tant que francais d'amerique.

"l'accent homosexuel" dont tu parles, c'est l'accent parisien. rien à voir avec le reste du pays.

Iceland is like 99% native population

The nature is lovely. Good nightlife. Good schools. People are pretty nice (just don't get political)

J'vais t'accorder raison pour celle là

but it's too boring

>most

>au quebec on a une colone dans l'dos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chinks
chinks everywhere
and where there aren't chink gangs snatching up people, there are hipster faggots who have taken so much dick the chink gangsters don't bother selling them to the sex trade cause they almost always have aids.

go to quebec, great people there, they hate pretty much everyone and don't have the awful native/chink/hipsterfaggot problems elsewhere in canada has. really is one of the best states in all of america.

french here, with an easy way out cause married to canadian.

still do not want to leave. in the process of buying a big country house with lots of land actually.

amazing quality life for cheap is still possible if you pick the right areas.

Yes but if you want a white country without refugees, it's one of the the few coutry that can offer that

he is indeed very much the stupid.
>ounga bounga wakala bamboula
lmfao

become a countryside doctor ! we need them !

>quebec
>really is one of the best states in all of america
are you fucking retarded? It's a Canadian province filled with a bunch of 2 faced hypocrite fucks

nice try faggot

The cheese and the bread outside France is corrupt as fuck.
Se queda.

Kek. Still a country full of faggots speaking the frog language.

There are many countries I couldn't live in, because of the cheese.
No way I'm living in the USA. I've seen what passes as cheese in your country.

then go over there and start a cheese business if you're that much concerned with cheese, fuckwit

If you're french and bored you can move and settle to your overseas islands

Eh les collabo

>two faced hyprocrite fucks

She cheated on you didnt she?

Dont you have a burger to eat?

>>>/reddit/

Kek totally right

That's actually not a bad idea, except I don't have the know-how. Knowledge of how to make good cheese is not magically bestowed on every male of French blood.
Plus there is no good cheese in the US because there is no market for it. You guys seem pretty happy gobbling up those orange lumps of plastic. You wouldn't know good-quality cheese if it asphyxiated your children.

No, just telling the truth

Totally right. If I ever leave this will be my reason.

>implying i'm from the USA
i was only replying to what you were complaining about and like anything in life, you could go to school to learn it then fly over to burgerland and start a business and push some butthash on the side to make some extra $$$

That's what all the cool kids do

Hey man don't throw is English the bus too it's not our fault they bastardised or Beautiful language. Although the original question was dumb, I mean who speaks French really

Are you operating under the sentiment that a person can and should single-handedly change everything they mildly disapprove of in the whole wide world ?
I like my solution better : not live in the USA. Then I don't have to deal with tasteless rubber cheese.

No, i'm operating on the fact that your main reason to not live in a country is about a trivial thing and i had to point it out to you how retarded it make you sound

>truth

You mean opinion

La calotte de vos mort j'vous suçe!!!!!

no, factual truth

I would love to live in France
beautiful buildings, laidback lifestyle
I envy french

Good thing, if you leave, the situation will be better on that regard.

"You" never did any of that. Your country didn't exist. This was only the 150th Canada Day, this year. On top of that, your "country" didn't become fully independent of the British parliament until 1982.

Eaap eeeap oop oop FOREVER!

I actually live here. Sooooo yeah.

Faggot

>Either way, I hope he doesn't do too much damage, and I hope against hope that his time in command won't lead to an even bigger far-right score in the next election.

oulala mais je suis pas sur b non ?

hope you like hearing about allah at 3 am

>Japan, or canada, or even fucking burger land.

Always remember that the best burgers in Burger Land are In-N-Out!

Fuck americans are the dumbest fuckers alive