Sloots

Sloots...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Turns_me_ON/comments/4itp82/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump 4 sl00ts

honestly i would not fuck any of them

>Sloots...
If by "sloots" you mean unattractive girls who try hard to look cool...
Yeah. That's it.

Fuck. Why are cheap sluts so fucking hot? I think I have a serious slut fetish.

Well done then for getting the irony and the point...

They're McDonald's for your cock...

approved...

>2009

She's probably got 3 kids and a gunt now.

Nicely done Sup Forumsro...

The fact that these chicks are so short most of the time makes it even better.

At least...

I hope I can some day raise a daughter like that.

Cheers for contribooting....

reddit.com/r/Turns_me_ON/comments/4itp82/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

Good stuff...

1000 pt. bonus for simulated spit roast!
Tears of pride Sup Forumsro...
Tears of pride...

The greatest part about British chav slags like the ones posted with fluffy hair are the fact that they're incredibly easy, even if you're not exactly Rico Suave.

t. American.

06/03/2015
A great moment in sloot history...

Why do sweat stinky chav feet turn me on so much

Am a foot fag but normally into the smelly/sniff stuff...but the thought of these chav tarts feet coming out of them slutty heels after a night of cider...damn

I hope that one day I can test that claim.

Here piggy, piggy...
HEEEEERE piggy, piggy...

*not into

partied with a group of us in NOLA while on vacation

Ohhh...to be that bottle of Beam..

The ones with the big hair are easy if you're a jeans and a tee shirt type and can show you're down to have fun. The other ones are a little more high maintenance. Also, Leeds is where to find them. Ignore Brighton and London. That's where all the hipsters and crusties are. You know, university/college people who are full of themselves.

Bet there's some tread left on those tires...

they didnt wear any panties that night and were flashing that wet pussy and letting guys finger them, true sluts

oh yeah, older white women have high sex drives, left us with all smiles

You are a Sup Forumslessed Sup Forumsro user....

Ear to ear I'll wager....
Thanks for sharing Sup Forumsro...

lefty ended up leaving with three guys, lucky bastards

Their IQs probably wouldn't even add up to a three-digid number but damn that just makes it hotter.

Fuck yeah...

My dick suddenly started pointing towards Leeds. I've never been to britain but that's some serious motivation.

Why can't all girls be perfect like that?

So everyone gets weirded out and immensely turned on by high school girls right even when you are 27 or older right?

It seems like the older I get, the hotter these high school girls get. My girlfriend has a sister who is 15 and she wears the sluttiest of outfits and posts the most provocative pictures. If some young teen ever came onto me, I doubt I'd be able to say no, I'd be heading to jail.

That face...
That form..
That filename...

But user, how could you possibly lay hands on such a pure creature? Don't you see how you would completely ruin her innocence and distort her healthy view on sex forever?

jesus christ

they loved the attention

He's right you know...
Shame on you...

One has a kid, the other... an ankle monitor! Hahah

Love this moar moar moar moar moar

Of course they did...

Leeds, york, Hull. Basically Yorkshire is where it's at.

And unless my eyes deceive me, she actually decorated her ankle monitor with rhinestones.

The Bible calls these tpye of woman the "odd woman" they're the strange fucks, not real woman! Only for cheap fucks! They are not mother material, and if they do have a kid, murder her while she's pregnant!

Good eye Sup Forumsro...

>Bible

It's truly alarming how society manipulated these poor girls into behaving and dressing in a way that says "I'm a cheap slut that gave up all of her dignity to look as easy as possible so that I get fucked by as many guys as my holes can take. Please fuck me!" You would really have to be a heartless monster to take advantage of such a situation. Makes me sick to imagine how perverts are fantasizing about getting their dicks sucked by their makeup splattered faces, probably even multiple girls at once. And some of them even think about letting them passionately ride their dicks while they grab their pure asses, pushing up their short dresses that were barely covering them. Disgusting.

i'm not picky about women, but i won't even touch this one with a stick

I'm more mad at it than you fucker but it's true, faggot

Wow!

Sauce on right?

We'll said Sup Forumsro...
Sad...
So sad...

MOAR of the middle?

I've shagged so many of these type of girls. Wouldn't take them home to mother though.

Best was at a rugby after party, two of the local slags let Probly 27-35 of us run through the pair of them.

Damn, looks like I grew up in the wrong place.

NIGGA I KNOW YOU GOT THAT SAUCE

With such an odd span of numbers, it has to be true...
Enjoy the memories Sup Forumsruv...

I cant get enough of them

How can I make my gf act/dress sluttier?

Get one first

Stop suckin dicks

Fucking faggot virgins. I would never hang out or fuck a slut. They use so much chemicals and shit to make them look good that they end up aging ugly at a faster rate. They also got every fucking disease known and unknown to mankind in their gapping snatch. That's why I always go to innocent places like a library and look for innocent hard to get girls. Than I rape them. None of that long term relationship bullshit for me.

Sorry I don't. Just going through random chav galleries on imagefap right now.