Sup Forums i need your help!!!

Sup Forums i need your help!!!
Back story: My mum and my self where in the town centre eating a sandwich. My mum decided to feed some birds. Then, a man with a black uniform came over and gave my mum a on the spot £75 fine!!! There were no signs stating that you cant feed the birds and its classed as littering! Another story is that one woman was late for work and she had half a cup of coffee left. So she did not want to put the liquid in the bin, so she poured the coffee down the drain and then put the cup in the bin. She also got a fine! Another story is that one gay had a lottery ticket in his pocket, and it fell out. As he went to pick it back up, he too got a £75 fine.
And it does not stop there! They are now coming to our front doors and, if we leave a bin bags next to the bin (not inside the bin) they will take it, search for your address and fine you!!!
Please Sup Forums i need your help!
***Spam call the council and tell them that you have dropped some boneless litter or something. Or be creative! But it must be about Litter!!!! Make it stupid, like you dropped an eyelash on the floor.***

Numbers to ring:
Email:
[email protected]
-burnley.gov.uk/

bump

Lol what a story!!!!

we should help this guy!

Cmon 4 chan lets do this!

did you pay the fine?

yeah it sucks!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

get rekd m8

maybe edison set up this business

im going to spam call these guys!!!

bra

so much shit

omg guys

top kek

if i got a $75 fine, i would go and shoot the shit out those fools!

bump

You know, we can see the post counter, OP? Right now it is at one and with the use of advanced math I deduct, you are samefagging good.

penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis

lol i did not that ! please help me

what is samefagging?

bump

i have to samefag to get this out there! its important

please help me

bump

Fuck your samefagging ass and your mom. It's against the law in most of the developed world to feed wildlife for some pretty obvious reasons.

bump