SF fag here

SF fag here

Why is it so hard for people in the south to realize that black people of color are our friends and equals and not something you should hate and beat up when you see them?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us-1790873989
pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/17/this-map-shows-where-the-worlds-30-million-slaves-live-there-are-60000-in-the-u-s/?utm_term=.a198184b92a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your post has letters but i don't read anything

They are a burden on education, they ruin neighborhoods, despite being a minority in the US they make up a fairly large majority of violent crimes, and quite frankly their communities are complete garbage more often than not.

I'm all for treating people the same, but it's clear that they're not, especially with how they go on and on about reparations and black power nowadays, and in some cases even wanting to be segregated from other races and get special privileges.

Even I find myself annoyed with their bullshit.

>cant read

You must be black, have a seat sir, do you like cruises?

>Uses Archer's Prayer
>Shows Gate of Babylon
>Misses Gate of Bait/Bait of Babylon joke
Step up, senpai

South florida?
You know niggers cant swim right? Even in my predominately black high school, the nigs always got F's cause they didnt want to go in the water. Excuse after excuse for no reason other than literal fear of the fucking water. only 3 or 4 kids were ever in the pool and those were literally a fat black girl, 2 hispanics and a whitey. I took 3 years there and it never changed.
(they closed the pool the after i left because it was too expensive to upkeep for literally no one) It all started out as an initiative to teach nigs to swim because the drowning rates were so high back in the 90's. Especially since florida has so many pools.

That Black guy attacked White Man first before White Man did anything at all

>SF

San Fernando?

if you're gonna think like that, then you can say that it all started when white men ENSLAVED black men du-h

Where was the nigger from again? NY or something right.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews financed the Dutch who traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned most of the slave ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

San Francisco libtard?

Stfu nigger lover

My grandfather is Mexican and has been robbed twice by a nigger at gun point. Nigger took a family heirloom watch that has been with family for years. Great great grandfather was from Germany and brought it with him to Mexico.

It was pawned for $20. Most likely for crack. Niggers even rob other minorities and niggers. They're fucked up.

The Tenderloin is the largest insane asylum in the world. If anything, the blacks in SF have it worse.

They are leaving the City in droves.

Common misconception because you stay out of Oakland.

Number of Africans sent to colonial Americas: 12.5M
theroot.com/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us-1790873989

The other often ignored fact is that slavery was not just in North America, but also Cental and South America.
Of the 12.5M Africans sent to the Americas, less than 400k were sent to North America.
pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us/

Are there race riots in South and Central America? Not to a fraction of the degree as in the US. Why? The governments there don't give special protections to those groups nor handouts.

Number of slaves owned by pre-Islamic Arabia:
14M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world

"But slavery was not hard labor like in the US." Usually true. But Arabic slavery involved a lot more instances of turning slaves into eunuchs and sex slaves.

Slaves currently in the world:
30M
Who owns them:
Non-whites
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/17/this-map-shows-where-the-worlds-30-million-slaves-live-there-are-60000-in-the-u-s/?utm_term=.a198184b92a1

Read enough and you'all realize that the predominant group of people putting down non-whites is and has historically been non-whites.

Because black people are poor in the South.

Yeah, when I force some people into being poor, they end up choosing to act like poor people! They must be genetically inferior!

And the many, many people with no financial power hurt my finances, says the people with vast, enormous financial power. They must be right, because I'm a complete moron. I should help the rich people oppress me--I mean oppress the poor people.

LOL
>"We wuz kangs" just reaffirms blacks not valuing the lives of other blacks

I like Southern blacks just fine. Northern blacks are about as obnoxious and rude as Northern whites though.

Because we aren't equal. They're animals.

OP here. I was robbed by a black person when i visited chicago, dunno if he had a knife, a glock or some other kind of assault weapon as he was hiding his hands in his hoodie. anyway, i just gave the poor lad a few twenty dollar bills and he went away and i didn't act like a total whiny bitch about it

when you have tea as sweet as we do you'll understand

Ah, so you're a cuck. Congrats I guess. Wish my relatives who got robbed by niggers could walk away with their lives, that would be so cool!

another case of talk shit get hit.

you've been cucking up these boards all night with really cancerous shit posting. is it a fantasy of yours or something?

>black people of color
*crowds applaud*

I wish doctors would treat blacks the same as whites.

I'm sorry, I thought that since op was from the bay area, then he would be busy with something placed in his cock holster?

special forces are faggots who stand around and measure their dicks all day and swear up and down not to be gay... fuck you dick muncher. also fuck yes for rascism and hitlerz. niggers will always nig, all niggs are niggers, but not all nogs are black

Explain how we built Haiti thee separate times for the blacks but they have turned it into a traditionally african society every time. Explain South Africa in the last 20 years. Zimbabwe. Ivory Coast. You think every single black country sucks because of white people? Do you think we didn't colonize Asia? Because they were able to use the technology we left behind in India, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan in order to better themselves, but the blacks just couldn't do it. I do not see how you can believe that every population of humans has evolved exactly the same in vastly different environments. You surely accept that doctors give different medicine to blacks for heart disease, or that the fertility rate is higher, resulting in more twins and a shorter gestation period? How about the fact that black eyesight is better on average and a way smaller proportion of them need glasses than Asians? Is it really that hard to believe that these changes in human subspecies don't just stop at the neck?

At least use a webm where the nigger didnt start everything and then got his ass wooped

Im not racist but ol dude in the pic up top deserved his ass whooping talk to me like that ill fuck you up too just saying

Any group of people that are economically disadvantaged over time will eventually turn to crime. This does not only apply to niggers. Look at Italians in the US, or the Irish.

Most niggers are uneducated and disadvantaged at birth. Alt-right tards will probably never understand this.

Rofl enslaved. They whent to africa and bought nigger slaves from other niggers, lol if white people enslaved shit, i slave your moms pussy everyday and night

t. Sheltered

Souht-american here. You are wrong, friend. In my country blacks do have special treatment. Racial quotas in public unis and a kind of welfare (given to poor people but most of the poor population here is black.

They are also seen as vulnerable as they have diversity quotas at companies and public jobs reach by public tenders.

And yes. Here they also are responsible for the most crimes and poverty.

Because we deal with real Niggers and not techniggas

>disadvantaged at birth
got that right

Real niggas gettin' money from the fucking starts

>black people of colour

Yes they are from the welfare office. It's all good I'm fine with paying my part to keep niggas dumb.

us niggers iq has increased a lot since the 70s. like 20-30 points.

must be evolution right?

Well you was kangz

not me, im as white as your mothers sheets

You facts are not actually facts. Try again.

Fuck off beaner.

>You facts are not actually facts. Try again.
aka
>i can't refute any of that therefore it is wrong!

Technically we was kangz even if we are white.

What up taco bender

Nah, we ARE still Kings.

Did this negro end up with brain damage? If I recall he started the fight.

Nice webm

So they had an iq of 55 before the 70s? Bullshit. You're trying to argue the Flynn effect without understanding what it is. As Flynn has argued with Helmuth Nyborg, the rise in iq is not talking about general intelligence, but specialized intelligence such as becoming more proficient with technology. The general intelligence of the western world has dropped a full standard deviation since 1860's Victorian era London. Being adaptable to most situations is not needed to survive and reproduce anymore, and the entirety of mankind is suffering.

Blacks and whites are equally fucked. This is low quality bait.

Kingz. You forgot the Z. Makes it hip and trendy like all the cool cats. Skitt Skitt skittle deet deet.

Nice cutting the webm to make it fit in your narrative. But in the original webm the black man harasses the silverback gorilla until they get to blows.

'end up with'
>implying he wasn't already brain damaged

The complexity of living in a modern world may account for lower iq compared to that of 1860.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Could you explain further?

He was iq challenged. I am wondering if he is in a vegetative state after that beating.

Something happened but I care to little to look it up. He was from New York nigga.

we should only be attacking jews for spreading their poisonous ideology.

De jjjeeewwwssss

The industrial labor movement may account for the deviation in iq, as generations became slaves to survival over academic pursuits.

Funny because the webm you posted shows the bix nood as an aggressive asshole who deserved what he got

Do you really think attacking Jews is the answer? If you believe in iq differences between human populations, then why can't you just accept that Jews are smarter on average than whites? Sure, many ideologies that are detrimental to white countries were created by Jewish intellectuals, and the elite Jews certainly were the hand that pushed the door open, but the door was already rotten. What is happening to whites now is the result of a lost religion and two massive wars that has destroyed our psyches.

nig nog thread? nah

But it has become easier to survive over time, with about 1/3 or our population being on the public dole in the US. And academic pursuits have become the norm after basic education. I believe it is the other way around, in that we no longer have to do much to survive and the dumb people are able to live off of forced charity.

what kind of fag is an sf fag?

Aids fag

And the redneck went full apeshit and had to be pulled off. He was about a minute away from being captured on camera committing a homocide.

U mean animal cruelty charges.

Wow another cuck post.

-10/10 for Effort

I was open minded when I was younger. Then I joined the Marines and got to deal with niggers on a daily basis. Then I went to Iraq and dealt with Arabs. They are both subhuman, borderline mentally retarded groups with no empathy or sense of honor. Yes there are exceptions but they are just that: EXCEPTIONS.

>cont.

I wanted to see exotic Iraq... the crown jewel of Western Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them.

I'm from Miami, lol and I can agree. Even at the beach they'll only toddle out in the shallows.

Well I did just that. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the crown jewel. It is the Cradle of (((Western Civilization))) and it never made it out of the cradle. All fucking niggers and Semites should fucking hang.

Bump

Why can't we all just get along?

Iraq is not the cradle of western civilization. It's where they figured out farming and mud bricks and copper, but it didn't give us democracy or philosophy.

That was Greece.

What did he say that was untrue though?

I get where you're and that's why said it is the (((cradle))). It never quite made it to the baby steps required to get out of a giant pile of mud on its own. Also ((())) implies Semitic/Jew. True civilization in the Western world comes from Europe and has been polluted and subverted by sand people and their Golems

*you're coming from....

Typing on tiny phone here

What was the name this guy then? the black "first slave owner"

Wrong.

Lol, by bringing down the quality and standards of a civilization, by introducing niggers for example. you bring down the non niggers.

Flynn effect works both ways

2 wars that both got started by jews, way to be blue pilled you fag.

show the beginning of that video first faggot, where the black shit started everything

Big nigga fuck you. RESPECT. Big nigga make you cum. RESPECT. Big nigga pound your boipussy, make you forget your name. RESPECT. You not shit right for weeks. RESPECT. zzzzzzzzz

rise of the red army got funded by the rothchilds

Yes, there was certainly a Jewish influence on the white people that has contributed to the situation we find ourselves in today, but how did we get to the point where we could be manipulated and persuaded to go to war, and then feel bad about a "genocide" that has been blown the fuck out of proportion. Like I said, yes, certain elitist Jews contributed to the destruction of white nations throughout the past 2000 years, however, it has not caused this much distress to western civilization until quite recently. The way you blame Jews is the same way blacks blame whites, albeit with a good amount of historical evidence. But still, whatever has happened to our societies is our fault, because a functioning society always knows to keep the Jews out.