This movie made everything right in the worst way possible.Also director's surname is Webb

This movie made everything right in the worst way possible.Also director's surname is Webb.

BRAVO SONY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-tXGawdoeE
youtube.com/watch?v=e7MPL0He0JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qBPp1YbfiBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amazing Spiderman 2 was better
It wasn't good, but the only reason it's shat on so hard is because of the amount of stuff missing from the trailer

Isn't that the question of the day?

this board is getting more retarded every day

>Amazing Spiderman 2 was better
I entirely agree.

I loved the guy who they got to play Harry Osborn.

That costume with the eyes was great

fucking boring ass 3D CGI showcases

NOTE A HD TEXTURE ON EVERYTHING DOES NOT EQUAL A GOOD MOVIE

Everyone ready to see Garfield in a MelKino?
The reason that his accent is so strong is because the original guy that the film is based on had an identical accent and talked exactly like that.

Harry's subplot is what I love about Amazing Spiderman 2.

To see Peter and Harry start out as friends as throughout the film Harry because more selfish with things, that scene when he put on the Goblin suit was great!

I am hell pissed Sony had to cancel ASM3 and we have to get a shitty Disney reboot with Spiderman with the Avengers

Also
>dat glorious homage to tdkr opening scene
youtube.com/watch?v=A-tXGawdoeE

When will we see the KRAVENKINO on silver screen bugbrothers?

The story was better
And Gwen's death was done amazingly. I'm still impressed by that scene (even if Sup Forums spoiled it for me)

HAHA

I find this video way more funnier than the CinemaSins version
youtube.com/watch?v=e7MPL0He0JQ

well I saw the film not knowing that Gwen was gonna die.

I was very shocked to see that Sony actually did that

>mfw Sony is able to kill a main character off when Disney's Civil War couldn't

>CinemaSins

REEEEEEEEE LEDDIT LEAVE

Also ASM Aunt May was hot.

MCU Aunt May - MILF

ASM Aunt May - Mature

>I find this video way more funnier than the CinemaSins version
Did you even ready my post?

>even if Sup Forums spoiled it for me)
i hate when this happens with game of thrones. why you fucking cunts always have to take a screenie of who dies as if everyone had to know?

>tfw we will never see sony recast emma stone as mary-jane watson in asm3

That means you already watched the CinemaSins version.

>Not picking Holland to star next to Holland

Nope ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=qBPp1YbfiBw
>tfw we'll never get a flash as good as this one again

There is one thing I really liked about this movie and that's the Lizard. He was really well done visually and I liked his character if you also consider the scenes with him that were cut. He's actually a totally sypathetic villain but they cut some scenes where that comes across so audiences would have more reason to cheer for Webhead McQuipperson.

Lizard was awesome.

>edgy reddit teenager watches a movie and throws a tantrum when none of the main characters die

What did he mean by this?

All the Harry parts of ASM2 were really well done.

Man I can't even tell what is a shitpost anymore but the first ASM is unironically my favorite capeshit film not named Hellboy 2. There's one or two odd missteps(that subway scene after he gets his powers is baffling) but overall it nails the tone of Spidey better than any other, is emotionally rousing and funny at times, and has the perfect Peter/Gwen relationship AND the perfect Lizard(as another user said, the performance improves even more in various deleted scenes but even the theatrical cut is fine). ASM2 is a mess but still nails Peter/Gwen stuff, and Gwen's death is the most powerful moment captured on screen of any capeshit to date.

Is there any other film where the hero fails so powerfully? The only one that comes close is The Dark Knight, but since Nolan can't do emotion no one cares about the Rachel/Bruce relationship.

I think I'd go so far as to say ASM2 is my favorite capeshit movie, as far as capeshit movies go. It's got several redeeming qualities.

>user what about Watchmen
Watchmen isn't capeshit because it isn't shit.

I thought Amazing Spider-Man was a pretty great film and played to various runs of the comic I really enjoyed when I was younger. I even liked the crane scene.

It's a shame they shit the bed so hard with the sequel. Thanks, Amy Pascal, for the disjointed mess featuring a black dubstep version of Electro and a special effect from Troll 2 as the villains.

>REMINDER

Spiderman 2 > Spiderman > The Amazing Spiderman 2 > Spiderman 3 > The Amazing Spiderman

Any other order is objectively wrong

This is pretty accurate

>Gwen's death is the funniest moment captured on screen of any capeshit to date.

ftfy

You're good people.

The MCU is adapting this storyline for their spiderman feature film