A girl and a boy were driving a car. Suddenly the boy stopped the car and asked the girl to step out of the vehicle...

>A girl and a boy were driving a car. Suddenly the boy stopped the car and asked the girl to step out of the vehicle, without any explanation.
>The girl got pissed, removed all her facebooks and ripped all the photos.
>The next day the girl heard that the boy had died, as he had driven into a wall.
>The boy had noticed that there was a wall infront of them, had stopped the car, and saved the girls life, before he had driven into the wall.
>90% of people are too cold-hearted to reply to this post.
>Prove that you are the 1% that has a warm heart, who cares about true love, and share this message forward.
>One reply counts as a one prayer.

So your telling me that the kid saw the wall. Then stoped to let the girl out. Then continued to drive into the wall killing himself

That's exactly what it says.
>The boy had noticed that there was a wall infront of them, had stopped the car, and saved the girls life, before he had driven into the wall.

yes isnt it heartbraking

Truly, he was a selfless bf

>90% of people are too cold-hearted
>prove you're the other 1%

FAKE NEWS

OP you should do the same thing

Oh my god this is terrible. He selflessly saved the girl's lyfe because he loved her. This is so sad and romantic I'm sending this to all my friends. You never know. You just never know.

these kind of posts are useful for deciding who should be deleted from my facebook friends

Lol this one got me

10/10 will share on fuccbook

the organ donor one still pops up on my feed occasionally

I cri everi tiem

something is wrong with this

Sharing this, because I love our troops...

i cri evertim

>Remove all your facebooks

I cried

Nice trip but I think this is fake. That kid does not look sick. I think she was lying to get those likes. I'm guessing she's going to sell them on the black market. People be more careful about who you give likes to.

This is why I love Sup Forums. Connecting good-hearted people.

Swastika did nothing wrong

wew lad

guys fucking reread this
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IN THIS LINE

yes, infront is not a word

90% + 1%?
what about the others, you moron?

I didn't come here for feels I only wanted to call people niggers and faggots

yeah I think that might be a run-on sentence

the guy waited for the girl to leave, remove all her facebooks and rip all her photos. after double checking that shit, just to be sure, he drove into the wall. guess that shit took a lot of patience. are you a 10 yr old african that talks with missionaries, op?

>I didn't come here for feels
nigger you gay

yes

people who come up with this shit should be shot.
without the car stopping.

We are all walls on this blessed day.

> sell them

I forget what country it is, I'm sure you could Google it if interested, but I heard on the news recently that there is a vending machine that you put money in and it will give you Likes and friends and shit on your Facebook page. I don't have a Facebook page so I don't know exactly how it works.

F for respects.

this is so fucking stupid...

Sounds like the boy was a huge idiot

there definitely could've been a bit more braking involved

did donald trump build the wall?

yeah, this all happened within sight of the wall. all the commotion of a fatal accident went unnoticed by the girl because she was too busy deleting stuff on her apple iphone

>90% of peoole are too cold hearted to respond
>prove that you are the 1%
Wait, what happened to the 9%?

They're undecided.

>braking
I see what you did there

They're waiting for your IQ to reach double figures.

Es sed stury fren

I understand you all must be thinking "how could this happen?" Well, the answer is fuck elon musk.

You say "how could a boy stop a car right in front of a wall, let a girl out, and then she deletes an entire facebook in the time it takes this boy to drive another 6 inches into a wall to his death"

Well, he got into a superloop and died. He stopped the car, waited 146 minutes for his girlfriend to delete everything, and then accidentally fell into a superloop tube that was sticking out of the ground and hit the wall at a million light years per weekend. Shit was tragic.

Accodent happened in san fran, they found his left foot in bombay.

Never forget, never forgive, this is why progress is bad and will end humanity.