Has anyone masturbated with a non-newtonian fluid? If willing post outcome in this thread and what you used

Has anyone masturbated with a non-newtonian fluid? If willing post outcome in this thread and what you used

What

The

Fuck

Bump for interest

OP found out about a thing and wants everyone to know it.

no but i have with sex dolls

What if it got in your dick hole?? No thanks

Where can i find non-newtonian fluids to masturbate with?

yea. its not that great.

Corn starch and water

I found out about it off big bang theory Nd made it to put on my speaker with. It broke the speaker.

grab some ketchup

mix corn starch with water

Greentext or gtfo

J-O'd in mud once. Actually in a tidal saltmarsh at low tide. Surrounded by reeds nobody could see. stripped naked. Jumped in, rolled around naked in thick black sun-warmed mud and muck. Instant boner & felt utterly awesome like I was being massaged by 20K fingers at once! Came like a fucking horse. Been back there at least a dozen times since. (pic not me but exactly what I did)

Righto, gave it a go using cornflour and water. Findings below.

in summary, messy.

to be specific, alot of the outer layer solidified and flaked off, most of the rest dripped down my thigh.
That on the head of my penis worked as lube but felt rough like some joker had mixed sand into my lube.

Worth a go but if youre low on lube and need a household substiute then its better to stick with coconut oil.

Cheers mate

Something better to try! -
Go to the supermarket and get a bag of frozen Okra in the frozen veggies section. Dump okra into a large saucepan along with 1.5 qts of warm water bring to a boil and stir for 1 minute. Cover pot and reduce heat let simmer for 5-10 minutes then shut off heat. Leave in the pot on the stove COVERED for 1 Hour to cool this is very important, the boiled Okra Pods must sit for 1-2 hours in the water. The water will turn to light gel which is almost as slippery as NuRu Massage Gel or K-Y! Use it for J-O'ing or better to lube your entire body with a partner atop the bed mattress covered with a plastic painters sheet. It's slippery as heck and washes off in 20 seconds with no residue or smell in the shower.

Wow i always wanted to try that, have a fetish for mud

Played around with some of it, immediately regretted it, smells disgusting and gets under your fingernails.

Would not recommend trying to fap.

>Has anyone masturbated with a non-newtonian fluid?

I did, one time. We both came but then it felt awkward immediately after.
We don't talk any more.

me too

Just buy some fucking lube

Yes. I have used both toothpaste and ketchup before.

Never breed

No, no, no. He asked about a non-newtonian fluid, not a non-gender-binary fruit.