Because whites are more like pic related

U mad white boi?

reee god damn nigger get off my board!

Aw, is piggy upset.

kek

Anyone have sauce?

What the fuck am I watching?

Seriously guise, I wanna what this is.

Isn't that tila "reincarnation of the fuhrer" Tequila?

>unironically being black
holy shit lmao

>this thread

>Oink oink
Squeeeeeeal

YOU MAD WHITE BOIS!

some please add blacked label to this.

white bois can handle the thrue
You guys cant just compete.

All the things blacks have created: let's start with that computer you're typing on - the software that drives it - the internet & nearly all web applications - recorded music - motion pictures - tv - radio - camera - telephone - light bulb - the automobile - rocketry - satellites - spacecraft - airplanes - skyscrapers - telescope - printing press - eyeglasses - contact lenses - microwave oven - metallurgy (most discoveries) - materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics) - 95% of medical advancements - 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs - modern food preservatives - most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years - the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology - astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques) - sea navigation (most advancements) - discovery of DNA - microscope - laser technology and it's myriad of uses - harnessing electricity - nuclear energy - wireless technology - air conditioning devices - refrigeration - modern agricultural techniques - modern democracy - modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults) Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

you mean whites are naturally what scares muslims most? sounds legit.

why does this exist?

KANGZ

Obvious b8, but just so everybody is clear, don't breed with niggers. There is no need to turn the evolutionary clock backwards

those are mexicans brah

White women cant resist dis

>White bois cannot compete

>kek

>calls obvious satire b8
>is unironically racist

Just fuck off. Blacks who assimilate into our superior culture are fine. Kill all niggers though.

Noone would fuck a black woman, their disgusting, not even black men want black women.

Were breeding out the blacks!

Some are okay, at least if they're mixed. Worked with one qt who had a thicc ass, but she was a lesbain. Mostly they're fat niggers though.

>Some are okay, at least if they're mixed.
Then their not black, everyone knows black women are ugly as fuck, not even blacks fuck them.

You guys are stupid those race bait threads arent made by black people
by doing this you are just playing their game

>Yep, pure blood Africans are the ugliest creatures on the planet. I would rather stick my dick in an actual ape.

Well, I mean they do if they have to. But yeah, the more educated black guys I've met opt for more mixed girls (ie hotter).

Fuck of JIDF

/thread

>the more educated black guys I've met opt for more mixed girls (ie hotter).
No real black man wants a lowlife mixed girl they want a white girl due to whites being superior, everyone knows that. Its why jews get all jelly since their all part black sporting jewfros and such due to their women all being bred by black bulls when slaves before exodus.

>WhiteResister.com

You could atleast try faggot.

You really have no life op

> jews get all jelly since their all part black sporting jewfros and such due to their women all being bred by black bulls

Hahahahaha. You make me laugh goy. Hava a shekel!

ayo holup, das fucked up!

sage goes in all fields

That doesn't make sense it was Attila the Hun's wars that did that you faggot.As if you even know anything about Latin Paganism

Goyim! Be at ease! We are your greatest allies!

I think the point was that christfagism is a sandnigger religion. So tell us about pre-christfag Latin religion...