Lana did THAT

lana did THAT
literally so perfect can't even deny it couldn't have pictured it any better even tho i wish she would have added or at least release some of the other songs

>tfw you hate her music so much but she's so hot and u want to fuck her so bad

:(

>hate her music
but how? words can't describe how perfect her music is

>words can't describe how perfect her music is
You say that because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. It's an easy out and it's fucking shit. Maybe next time you go around saying that you like some shitty has been tumblr artist you should come up with several objective arguments as to why you think that that aren't "Oh, well pitchfork was paid to give it a high score so it must be good". I'm so goddamn sick of all these waifufag shitheads that shouldn't even be here amongst several other complete and utter retards who think that because they confine themselves to a chart they have good taste. And no, it being "fun" is not an argument either. The "fun" is about as subjective as music descriptors can get. Neither is "t. mad virgin" especially coming from someone who has a high probability of being a fat ugly virgin themselves. You turn to your "waifu" because you're a quitter, "A GIRL REJECTED ME NOW I HAVE TO CLING ON TO WOMEN THAT I'LL NEVER MEET IN PERSON AND ONLY FIND ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE OF THEIR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR PERSONALITY TRAITS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ACTUAL PERSONALITY TRAITS BUT ARE INSTEAD INCREDIBLY VAPID WHORES WHO WOULD SCOFF IN DISGUST IF THEY EVER SAW ME IRL"
fuck off

gonna pray for you bby

woah i thought we were talking about a music album how did this get in here

No, pray for yourself. You fucking need it.

nah i'm good, blessed already with the best album of the year :3

Stay mad. Waifuism is the ultimate red pill.

Anti-Waifuists:
>constantly angry about images being posted on an imageboard
>intolerant and unaccepting of others that may differ from them even when it comes to random anonymous posters on the internet
>quick to resort to actual misogyny
>choose to torture themselves by entering waifu-friendly threads
>take life too seriously and never want to engage in fun even when it comes to Sup Forums of all places
>the elitists of Sup Forums that revel in their superiority complex as if they're the "true music fans" even though their pretension is what separates them from the actual music fans

Waifuists:
>simply post images on an imageboard
>take the time to enlighten others about great female musicians
>help others out with pic/gif collections
>seek to uplift female musicians instead of solely berate them
>loyal individuals as seen with their devotion to their waifu
>overall loving people who happen to enjoy spreading the good word of their waifu and don't look down upon others if they do so as well

Link pls?

this tbqh famalam

as long as it's leading to new content and not the normal vitriol that gets spewed on this site in general

there are 2 other threads where different links are posted but idk if they're still working

>as long as it's leading to new content and not the normal vitriol that gets spewed on this site in general
Which isn't happening. I haven't seen waifufags obsess over a single new "artist" for a long time.

why would you need a new ''artist'' when there's goddess lana

t. mad virgin

>128

literally unlistenable

this

CHERRY IS THE SHIT
I AM OVERWHELMED BY THIS ALBUM

Actually crying because of how perfect get free is

Are you people drunk?? It is horrible? Why? How? Do you enjoy it??

did you accidentally download the duo lipe album instead? :) can't be the same album we're talking about

It's horrible? Sorry, listen to cherry again. I have been listening to it for at least 30 minutes omg

its lit

lana IS FUCKING TRASH
all interscope employees ARE FUCKING RETARDED

someone post a fucking link i swear to god

check the other two threads but they might not work anymore

ty... user

damn its good so far

this

sometimes it feels like i've got a war in my mind i want to get off but i keep riding the ride

>Lana del CIA program

the power and intellect of Interscope employees
whoa

Its funny how she never went actually famous. Shes twitter / facebook famous, if you catch my drift. But shes no Madonna or Britney. Never will be.

our little secret right? Better keep quiet but not too quiet :####33333 zSDFnkbgzfdghdjufguhipfduhzfgdfhgdgfhzadfSDfSFDgDFhszgf