60mg Cymbalta for depression and anxiety. Don't work hardly at all but has anyone else had this problem?

60mg Cymbalta for depression and anxiety. Don't work hardly at all but has anyone else had this problem?

I get to work in the heat and hardly get winded. Start getting dizzy and light headed. Fuck near passed out and took a knee twice yesterday.

I really don't want the added stress of telling my coworkers "im a puss and can no longer hang." Or that i'm on anti depressants.

We lift heavy shit and get beat up daily. Its fucking 100 degrees outside and im not in the best shape, but i have spent my life doing man work and never had this trouble.

Is it my meds or am i just dumb and dehydrated or getting sick maybe or something?

And just out of curiosity anyone have sucess with anti depressants?

Tried celexa and cymbalta and they seem to do fuck all. I used to get blinding rage for no reason several times a day over the dunbest shit but it just irritates the fuck out of me now instead of making me hulk out. So i got that going for me at least.

However i am secretly really suicidal and i have had the worst time of it lately. I feel these meds arent helping and im not trolling, but i really dont want to live anymore.

Had some friends an hero and i really don't wish that on my friends and family but if i cant change something soon i'm the fuck done.

medication treats the symptoms and not the cause of your depression and anxiety. your depressed and anxious because your life sucks. change it.

Taking Vipex 300 mg for 3 years now , never had any symptoms your describing, probably your just working to hard in the sun. Also I want to change it to cymbalta because I heard it's good for ADHD.

How long have you been taking it?

If you're suicidal, taking pills will most likely make it worse.
Go do a ayahuasca healing

Experienced user here. Try chugging allot of water before, during and after.
Cymbalta is known to be hard on your water supply

I've tried everything i can think of user. Every single bit of the depression shit off google. Have a bro who makes /fit look like manlets and learned to eat right. Lost a bunch of weight, went to the head doctors, quit drinking, etc...

The only thing that helps at all is a fuckton of booze. I know it's unhealthy but my fuck it feels good to not be nervous and worried for a few hours and be able to relax and hang out with friends. Bit my wife recently said it's her or the booze.

Its seriously such a fucking toss up. Obviously i love her more but i honestly dont take joy in anything anymore.

I don't have a fucking clue where to go from here. Google is no help anymore. Just the same regurgitated bullshit i have been doing for 2 years.

Far as i know i dont have adhd but i havent really noticed much difference. Cymbalta seems to give me the feeling i remember in gigh school from smoking pot. Not the high part but the anticipation of waiting for the high.

Or maybe its all in my head. Fuck if i know. I guess it couldnt hurt to change it up. I am every montg until i dont wanna hang myself rather than get out of bed.

About a month or 2? But i switched back to that celexa today in hopes i dont have a heat stroke.

I think your dose might be too high. I take 20mg prozac, 50mg trazodone and sometimes 10mg lorazapam when I need it and it works pretty good. I think sleep and relaxation is one of the best remedies for depression and anxiety. Prozac just balances me out. Everyone's brain is different. Go see a doctor guy. Smoke some weed too.

Well, youre right about the drugs but they keep me from lasging out and kicking someones ass. ayahuasca healing isnt something i have heard of an not really my thing, but like i said i'll try anything. Will give it a go user. Thanks.

OP. STOP READING ANY FUCKING POST IN THIS THREAD. I WILL NOT LET ANOTHER HUMAN BEING TORTURE THEMSELVES OUT OF A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

Stop taking that shit. Stop taking that fucking shit that some cunt in a lab coat got PAID to make in a year or two. Meaning he only worked on this thing that FUCKS with your fucking BRAIN as hard as he had to to make money. My brain was ravaged irrevocably by taking anti-depressants in my youth.

Then, I stopped trusting some jack off who worked on a pill for two years and started trusting mother nature, who for millions of years has selected the best of the best and grown on that, slowly but surely making an objectively better product.

$10 and two weeks later, I didn't have depression, anxiety, or PTSD flashbacks, and had 0 side effects except increased confidence and social ability.

Here's how:

1) Buy 1 gram of dried psilocybin mushrooms
2) Cut into 4 piles
3) Take one pile every 4 days until theyre are gone

Things to know: You won't feel high or feel anything at all when you take these. That doesn't mean they aren't working, that means you did it right.

It can be hard to work on them, so take them on a day you don't have anything very mentally or physically taxing to do.

It is important to write down thoughts and experiences the day before and the day of (after the dose has subsided)

Take it in the morning without food, wait 20 mins before eating. Your stomach won't be upset, this is 2017 so the shrooms you're eating are lab grown and taste like sunflower seeds

>pic unrelated, shamanistic weeb to get your attention and save your life

TL;DR

1) Stop taking depression sugar pills

2) Take a .25 gram dose of psilocybin every four days for 16 days (4 doses total)

3) ???

4) Cure your depression irreversibly and get on with your life!

Was on that for a few months. Made my heart beat fast and fluttery for a few seconds a couple times a day. Switched to something else. Whatever works is different for everyone.

Thanks

Sry anons. Work busy af for 10 min if anyone wanna bump. Didnt expect to be busy will hurry

if you are tired mentally it can have an effect on your body too.. you should try to rest more after work and try to set your life and head straight

K back. Got lucky af. Sgit unjammed itself. Omfg already another monday i swear...

I actually havent considered this. I confided in a friend and while i am affraid my mind isnt right to trip i have done shitty shrooms twice. 1 gram and 1.5 gram. I got a descent body high and remembered being pretty excited about everything in life until i tried to watch that goofy show from /tv about Sup Forums. Lol.

Taking 1/4 gram would be worth trying.

They dont show uo on drug tests do they?

---and no i wont be taking them at work or driving. I hate myself enough without robbing the world of someone who matters.----

I kinda figured it would be like throwing darts from what i hear. I just dont wanna take a dive at work and they send my ass home or to the hospitol and miss hours or days of work

Ive been going home and watching tv and getting like 10 hours of sleep. Doesnt seem to make a difference. Still feel like shit same as if i sleep 4. But i appreciate it

I normally dont post. All the advice here is garbage except for the user who said dont take cymbalta. As someones whos lost both parents by the age of 18 and had his first panic attack 2 weeks ago i know what im talking about. I recommend you drop the alcohol business even though if its making you feel normal right now. Also these drugs have serious negative effects in facf i wouldnt wish xanax on my worsr enemy. Use a SSRI if absolute neccessary. Your thoughts will not go away. You may get a 5 min thought every 12 hour or so but it will be non existent almost. You need to jog and find happiness in your family. Make a picnic plan,travel to a cheap european country. I myself have started reading philosophy. Its amazing to find how people 2000 years ago had the same mindset i did. Socrates,plato and aristotle. Read up on stoicism which i really love and identify with. And last keep your mind busy. Im typing this from my mobile and ive stopped my panic attacks which lasted days, mind you. Everyday i woke up my brother at 5 am to drive me to the ER cause i thought i was going to die. Stopped eating and dropped to 49 kgs. Its possible. Also sometimes just cry and chill out.

currently coming off 90 cymbalta, not sure i can comment on the success or on the suggestions above, what i can tell you is WEAN YOURSELF OFF IT F-U-C-K-I-N-G GRADUALLY. eat properly and drink a shitload of water. your appetite will vanish and it might not seem related but you'll be anxious and potentially headachey- ensure you get your calories and vitamin C.

Try Zoloft for the least amount of sexual side effects.

Thanks user. Sucks about your parents bro. Am sorry to hear that. I quit eating and drinking and did some excorsise but i work enough during the day that im pretty much beat. Jogging or runnings out of the question unless im about to get killed. Fucking crippled. In the few times i tried to or had to run i made it about 5 steps and ate shit every time.

I have been forcing myself to spend more time with the family and friends i have. I almost never regret it but its a 2 hour fight with myself to get off the couch...

Yeaj, thats another thing. Ive had a headache for a fucking month..

Thank you user. It's been pretty damned rough actually but on benefit of being a fucking depressed sadsack is i dont even think with my dick once a week when it used to be always.

Listen to the anons recommending psychedelics (shrooms and ayahuasca namely). Wouldn't recommend acid because it isn't as therapeutic and it's inconvenient, even though it's helped me with some stuff.

Adderall/Modafinil are really the only things that will knock out depression. Too bad they're not prescribed for it....

Thanks user. I'm really glad i made this thread. I fucking tried everything and was about to jist give up completely. Gonna try some shrooms as stated. And if that doesnt work maybe it will lead to something that does.

In fact i'm a little dissapointed in you guys. Not one person called me a faggot, told me kys, or said to stop being a pussy.

Kek

love ya Sup Forumsro, get off the bad drugs so you can start taking the good ones!

Thats gay. Would those show up on a drug test? I can probabky get adderal reliably but t he added stress of taping someone elses piss to my thigh would probably outweigh it...

Toppest of Zozzles friendo.

I will. Kinda made a pact with myself. I been through such hell lately i wont end it till i hit the bottom of the barrel with the meds from the shrink or whatever u guys suggest. I wanna be able to spend days desciding i tried everything. And if not then i have already descided how i will leave.

It includes a shoutout to u guys for the dark humor and helping me male i5 thos far. And i promise you it will make world news and not hurt anyone but me.

for me suicide wasn't a good option, because you have to refrigerate jelly and not peanut butter. Just seems like complete and total bullshit.

Lol, u cock... i kbew adderal was for adhd kids but modafinil is a stimulant.

I would tap my foot till i vibrated to china and bever sleep u dick. Lol

I swear to fuck i just heard a coworker say that a bit ago... no way i work with a /bro.

Wtf do u do for a living?

i'm 36 and i'm unemployed and i'm on trileptal

Anti depressants make me forget a lot of shit while on it. I could be doing something and 5 seconds afterwards I'll forget what I was doing. I'll never mess with that shit again.

I take clonazepam every now and then. I try not to take it too frequently so I don't have a tolerance. I get the good stuff 2 mg non generic and take about 0.5mg once every other night. I always wake up feeling good the next day and am in a good mood the whole day. It still gives you like amnesia but not as bad as other pills.

I'm still trying to quit drinking though. Finally got down to like two a day but like some other user says, drinking just works good. Plus it's cheaper than drugs lol

Lol, well odd coincidence then man. 31 here.

Sounds like low blood pressure(hypotension), check for that as a side effect and then talk to your doctor. Either way ask your doctor.

Yeah, i been drinking pretty much daily for 15 years. Last few years it got pretty bad but im always sober for work and honestly id rather be on the couch passing out from vodka naps and shitposting all day than even try to function.

That shit is the closest thing i have had to a break in a really long time.

I alteady forget shit every 5 seconds. I carried a notepad with reminders in my pocket from freahman year in high school tp a few years ago when i started doing it on my phone.

Well, that may be a good thing simve im stressed and pissed off having to fuck mysrlf out of 5 hours of overtime and drive an hour with no ac to get my head shrank. They always take my blood pressure and say its high and try to talk me into taking drugs for thst shit too.