Guys, please help, I am desperate

Guys, please help, I am desperate.

Here is the deal: I am from Venezuela, and you may or not have heard in the news, but shit is about the hit the fan real soon, real bad. Odds are that this coming sunday the happening will hit my country, there will be violence a who knows what else.

Thing is, me and my family simply are not prepared for this. We simply have not enough money to buy basic supplies to survive for a couple of weeks if Venezuela truly chimps out.

This is a shot in the dark, but like I said, I am truly desperate. My aunt has an old paypal account (from back when this country wasn't the total shithole it is today), so if any kind user could spare a buck or two (and I mean it, the montlhy wage around here is like $20, and dollars are easy to exchange since the legal channels to obtain american currency have been made ilegal by this shitty government), It would be greatly appreciated. The email is:

[email protected]

If enough funds are received, I promise that I will take food and water to the young people protesting on the streets. Many thanks in advance.

I don't give money to niggers on the streets and I'm not gonna start giving money to niggers online.

I am not a nigger, but still, it's understandable and I don't hold it against you.

Nobody cares you fucking beggar. You are an idiot from an idiot country and your fellow idiots are proving how stupid you are again. Why the fuck would anybody want to help you???
If your whole unimportent country gets lost in a blavkhole or something the world will be a fucking better place and im not even lying. If you want to, tell us about your problems so we can laugh at you, but how stupid are you that you think we'd give you money you idiot we are not your friends and if it is so urgent and all your lives depend on it do a family gangbang on a camsite... i'd pay for it.

Damn user I wish I could (I know you hate to hear it) thoughts and prayers go out to you

Thoughts and prayers aint gonna feed his negroe family haha

The sentiment is appreciated, fellow user.

You know since stoneages ther is one path the weak can go in wartimes to survive. It's called prostitution. Hope i could help.

Op here. Thanks user your advice worked. I sucked my uncles dick for 5 pesos. Will buy a pepsi now. Brb.

Sadly my body is hairy and misshapen and my face isn't exactly better, so that's out of the question.

At most I could offer to draw something.

>I am from Venezuela
>post written in perfect English
>???
>scam

>sage
>no fucks given
>do not send anything

Are you the bigger from the pic?
How the hell did you stole that violin?
Btw Maduro must step on your face you ignorant punk.

Protip: leave

Not everybody around here is an ignorant, you know. Things are really that bad, that well educated middle class families like mine are eating shit and barely surviving.

Nope, thats an iconic protester her in Venezuela, the kid plays with his violin in the middle of the clashes with the national guard to inspire his comrades in rebellion.

Whatcha who you call nigger, you black cuck. He needs help

>middle-class
>barely surviving
I dont think you know what that word means subhuman.
>thinking eating shit and barely surviving equals middle-class
>well educated
I think you are overestimating yourself.
Also the ppl get the gouvernment they deserve. If it is so bad, get your lazy ass on the streets... you are young and male wtf are you doing man? Dont have other ppl fight your fights and hope for the best when you can do it yourself.

Why dont you suck his cock then you retard?
No, he needs to move his ass. You know what help did to africas economy, dont you?

You fuckers have been saying this for months. Sunday will come and once again nothing will happen. There's another guy from Venezuala who is using this very same gimmick to get money on a message board I post...is he you?

So Irene Kurtz de Dinamarcas retarded neckbeard nephew and their family are supporting the protests?
Reported to SEBIN you fucking faggot. Against sifrinitos, mariconzones y fascistas!!!
Heil Maduro!!!!

In fact this whole fucking thread is reported to SEBIN, so delete it you fucking faggot!

First time doing something like this.

And it is very likely that something is gonna happen. This Sunday will be an unilateral voting to allow Maduro to change the constitution as he pleases, and people are not going to allow it.

Stfu man... you idiots never get shit done. Just keep eating shit.

>I am from Venezuela
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
fuck off mexico