I've collected bottle caps from the water bottles i drank at my desk for 4 years

I've collected bottle caps from the water bottles i drank at my desk for 4 years

AMA

How'd you get started

When were you diagnosed with autism?

why are you gay

i kept drinking the same time of water and at that time didnt have a trash can to thhrow them so i threw them into a drawer right next to me . TIme passed and i said " oh fuck ill collec this for a while they are cool"
at the age of 12 i feel on my head and got severe brain trauma and also autism

dunno but i would totally suck a dick for more bottlecaps

Salut Romane, din ce judet esti ?

Timis
Borsec apa dumnezeiasca

Dont seem to be that many for 4 years... drink more water fatty.

its just the water ive drunk at my desk and only from bottles that have the volume of 1.5
i've also drank water when im not home and juice/soda etc

Yes? No?

definitely no, i am into small little girls

Mie nu imi place, aia minerala are un aftertaste ciudat, aia plata ii ok

daca iti place apa minerala si numai apa minerala poti sa bei ( ca si mine) doar poiana negri se compara la calitate

Why do you drink water out of a glass bottle?

its not out of glass bottles is out of plastic bottoes. The bottles caps are made of plastic

seems like you drank about 900 bottles of water which means you have drunk about 0.6 bottles per day in the last 4 years. That's not very much and healty. You should drink a bit more OP.

there are 1150 bottles there and i have been drinking about 1-1.5 bottles a day when i sat at my desk.
It's enough water, aveen too much in some days

That calculation doesn't account for time spent outside of there, Mr. Wizard. One could infer from the amount drank at work, with an average 8 hour work day, 40 hour work week the amount would be much higher. Is it hard being a dumbass?

seems like i've lost one layer in the counting process.
this means you drank 1.18L of water a day at the desk.
So seems like you drink a nice amount of water

> Is it hard being a dumbass?
No it's not that hard, in fact i see you are good at it too...

and i like to proud myself i only drink water and not other shit like soda

What would you do if they stop offering that brand of water?

No, I think you're much better at it than even OP, and he's autistic. Have fun with that.

that's an honorable mark!

yes yes, you win stupid kid, now just go kill yourself.

i would go right to the factory and try to get a direct link from there

luckl;y this brand of water is like the most popular in the country
AND FOR A DMAN GOOD REASON

you missed a few rows , the tower is 6 caps tall and it has a total of 1150 caps

You first spergelord

>borsec
>pH: 5,89
Should have gone for something with a little higher pH value.
Something like Evian water would be better for you.

well i hate the taste of those with neutral ph or alkaline ph they just taste wrong for me

>total of 1150 caps
>4 years
That's less than one bottle a day.

>:That calculation doesn't account for time spent outside of there, Mr. Wizard. One could infer from the amount drank at work, with an average 8 hour work day, 40 hour work week the amount would be much higher. Is it hard being a dumbass?"

this is only the water i drank at my desk