Been hitting the gym pretty hard as of late. Wondering what you all think of my body?

Been hitting the gym pretty hard as of late. Wondering what you all think of my body?

Looks like you've been neglecting you dick. Need to work that out cause it looks wimpy.

Should have done some dick exercises

Come on guys. :/ It's just flaccid.

The important question is how do you feel about your body? Yours is the only validation necessary.

I feel gay after reading that

I feel good about it. Enough to be comfortable posting it on here at least.

Don't feel gay after seeing the baby dick?

Fuck off. It's not a baby dick. Just flaccid

I'm willing to bet that it's a semi-boner. Still fucking small lmfao.

Hahahaha... Yeah I did.

you look all right. most girls would fuck you.

Well yeah, if I posted fully soft you guys would murder me on here.

Don't be a bitch. Post soft

You should, I'd love a body like that, hottie

Fuck me. OP. Posting a nude for someone on Sup Forums for the sake of seeing your flaccid penis is gay. Don't be gay.

>Wondering what you all think of my body?
Why? Are you insecure? Oh, wait....hitting the gym hard....right

Hard dick pic?

you look above average but pretty regular for someone that works out

fix ur diet

your body is far superior to mine. Would love to see you tribute my gf and think about you railing her pussy while I watch.

first of all you have more tits than abs and thats bad. the hands are weak af and i dont think you got that much muscle. youre skinnyfat. apparently no ass either coz it has a gap like that. the dick looks sorta small but idk how big its during erection. thats probably what everyone thinks here

anyway you should accept your body the way it is and not feel bad about all that

If you only do that shit to satisfy some standards of society you´re fucked. Body is fine elsewise

hmm, you shouldve just let the flaccid pics ride. Now you got worse damage control to do.

What? Why?

you're lost.

Hahahahahaha. That's a sad version of a boner for sure

Goddamn it-- let's see that ass. Better yet, get your boyfriend to take the picture so it's not lousy.

poor lil' fella

hey, at least you got dubs!

Naw, you're hot, I love your dick, soft,hard, and nice curvy ass and belly.

you can thank me later.

Never skip dick day