Atheists say they worship the scientific method, so why do they ignore the scientific evidence for climate change?

Atheists say they worship the scientific method, so why do they ignore the scientific evidence for climate change?

Atheists worship nothing, little girl.

How is forcefully refusing faith not a faith in itself?

Wait, atheist are client change deniers now? I swear these threads get dumber every day.

Yes thank you

>saying no to alcohol is a form of alcoholism

babbys first atheist thred

and yet
here you are
commenting
bumping
fapping to traps
arguing the bait

Odin is going to smite fuck out of you Christ Fags, at least atheists have the Decency not to worship false gods.

Christianity only has benefits, so you can't compare it to alcoholism.

hang yourself

>
>
>Christianity only has benefits

Please, do go on.

>babbys first atheist thred
lol its a paraplegic dude who posts 30 of these threads a day.

Most atheists are not atheists, they are christianity haters. They don't believed on science or put their faith on reality, or demonstrable evidence, they hated other form of faith.

How many atheist you see attacking the hundreds of different religions that exist? No, they only focus on christianity, Jesus and the Bible.

That is why most of believers and agnostics dont take them seriously or made fun of them

>they are christianity haters
what brings you to this conclusion?

Actual atheism is just lack of belief. Most people who call themselves atheists are probably agnostic, such as myself. As for why they pick Christianity, it's probably for two reasons.

1) It's the most common religion in the area of the world in which atheists are prevalent, America and Central Europe.

2) Judaism, Islam, and Christianity all stem from a base faith. It's most likely that faith that they mock, and broadly name it incorrectly.

Best pantheon entering this thread.

The dumb ignorant "Christians" on this site should crucify themselves. Normal friendly Christians, stay strong.

Here. I spent way to much time making this for this thread.

Well, you have it for next time at least