You have 5 seconds to justify why you're not going to the gym regularly and trying tonbecome the best version of...

You have 5 seconds to justify why you're not going to the gym regularly and trying tonbecome the best version of yourself. Why do you choose to indulge in your excess vile by playing games and eating trash food all day. If your ancestors could see you today they would be disgusted. Obese sacks of shit that would rely on a Jewish run government to do all the work for them
>"Bu ..but I'm having fun"
Pathetic insects how does it feel knowing your equally disgusting girlfriend gets wet when I walk by you at the mall while your eating your low cost peasant food
Pic related me
A real man

I'm 5'8"

Injured

That gentleman's testicles are probably the size of peas.

Hah jokes on you I don't have a girlfriend.

check m8ed fag

go brag to /fit you cocksucker

Whatever you need to tell yourself you pc gaming fagot

I'm a lazy piece of shit who hates life and has no romantic prospects because I'm a shit person and feck ugly anyway, so I see no reason to waste my time trying to prolong my miserable existence on this earth rather than enjoying life in the banal, pointless, meaningless, lonely way that I know how.

Eh, not the best photoshop, but also not the worst.

And me? I'm 189 cm tall.

well heres my reason, im lazy and tired after work. also im depressed so i dont wanna be the best version of me. also no gf

youre being racists against jews btw

Small penis, no point in having big muscles.

Go post about how fucking men in wigs isn't gay cus their dicks are feminine

I haven't played a video game since commander keen on dos in 1995. Try again roid raging faggot.

how in the fuck do traps have to do with anything? you certainly are a fucking tard, user.

Being this beta
>point out that the govern ment is Jew run and bent on enslaving the white man
>"hur dur ur racists"

Your making fun of /fit while on Sup Forums which is 90% trap threads

*you're

Fucking Americans and their grammar.

*you're. i'm not a fucking homofag. if i want traps i'll go to /gif

Guess which countries language is taught in schools around the world

Ya you would fagot

English.

the fuck kind of counterargument is that? my sexuality and shit that gets my dick hard has nothing to do with you being a dumbshit /fit faggot

Psycho Pathologische Zwangsstörung
Don't know english name.

Ya try again fagot

i do body weight at home for free

*faggot.

you truly are impossibly brain dead

Are steroids safe op? I'd love to become Zzyz but I don't want to have a heart attack from too much tren.

Pretending your well written for the sake of an argument
Insecure beta detected

*you're

most normies are beta and muscles like that are one in a million. you dont need to be able to lift a truck to get a girl and if you overcompensate that much with huge muscles and racism it makes me think how small your dick is and ego in general

because insulting his comebacks just the same somehow makes you better? and he's somehow the beta? youre both fucking faggots

Because I'm working on other shit. Still work out occasionally and make a point to walk places instead of driving but it's not really a priority for me.

bw at home master race

Im sick

feel better soon bby

Yes you probably were a 130 pounds piece of shit now you are around 195lb muscle man, no sex life becsuse Deca killed you dick, btw I'm 6 foot tall who can easy snap your arm one movement

I don't want my torso to look like a tootsie roll that has too many wrinkles like that dude does.

Photoshop, the master race

crippling arthetriis from lifting too frequently.

Crushed discs in spinal column. Awful stretched skin, permanent gastric problems from protein powder/hormones from protein powder. Bigorexia, the misconception that all girls like massive muscles.

holy shit can no one use the reverse search option fucking hell

I dont think anyone here genuinely believes thats him. You're the only idiot here.

I'm working on it.
Lost 15 kg of fat so far.
10 kg more to go before I reach my goal weight.
Then it's time to start building muscles.

(amerifags: 15kg ≈ 33 lbs)

GYNECOMASTIA, to make it worse its only under 1 nipple

Because I'm married to a hot wife and have self esteem that's not derived from trying to look like a pint sized bodybuilder

because im lazy and can't be arsed

those arms looks fake

Y'all always bite the b8

I'm underweight but still working out

Going to the gym requires a membership.
Getting a membership requires money.
Getting money requires a job.
Getting a job requires experience.
Getting experience requires a job or training.
Neither of these is guaranteed to ensure a job.
Ergo you're a spoiled brat.

Because I'm 5'4 so even if I get built as shit, girls will still not like me so I may as well live my life the way I want to and bet on the miracle that there's actually girls out there who like someone for who they are as a person instead of who they are on the outside.

Because last time a guy built like you walked by my girlfriend shirtless on the street I had to watch her literally gag back vomit. She was that put off.

come on guys, lets not genuinely believe OP is that guy, makes you look stupid.

I'm going to tell you something and I want you to take it seriously.

Most women care more about a guys personality than anything else, looks come second. The reason you don't have a girl is because you say things like, "bet on the miracle that there's actually girls out there who like someone for who they are as a person instead of who they are on the outside." That attitude is the turn off, not your height.

Clinical depression

I know, I just enjoy that story.

im a manlet and dont have a gf
no need

I never even let that attitude show when it comes to online dating and I don't get a reply past the first message 99% of the time even if I read profiles and ask questions related to the contents of profiles. But I made a fake 10/10 Chad profile and I can say literally anything I want and get 95% reply rate. So I know I'm right because I've proven it.

I'm lazy as fuck

ive known girls that are repulsed by cut musculature, especially large trap muscles. If you have to go the gym every day to get girls, you either have a really dull/shit personality. Or you're insecure as fuck.

online dating is where the bottom rungs of society go to find partners. Gaming that system proves nothing. Besides the majority of girls on there are scams anyway.

>You have 5 seconds to justify why you're not going to the gym regularly
I'm straight, unlike OP

This is steroids.
Steroid users die young.

(OP)

The fact that you feel Sup Forums should give a flying fuck shows how thirsty you are.

[citation needed]

Because who the FUCK wants to look like you

Lol all I could do is laugh you're a fucking douche bag kill yourself loser would probably still whoop your ass too faggot

Your abs looks pretty fucking disgusting and fake OP.

gullible fools

Get your ass off of online dating. As a girl I can tell you that; A) We get hundreds of messages a day, I've literally been on sites where I had 300+ messages in a few hours and I'm from a small town in Scotland... If you're in a bigger city those girls have it even worse. We genuinely can't reply to everything.

B) You don't get to know someone over messages, that's why so many girls date normal looking guys in real life and only fuck the hot guys on Tinder. The pictures are really all we have to go on, you can counter this if you have interesting pictures not just hot guy ones.

If you want to get a girl then go outside and talk to one the old fashioned way, and be sure to leave any comments about girls at the door on your way out. You might think you aren't broadcasting it but we can tell even on tiny hints so it's best just not to mention ANY other girl unless it's a sister.

Betcha can't time stamp u fat faggot

Dude in op's pick is an example of going too far. That doesn't look impressive, that looks gross. A nice bit of tone and definition in your muscle is all you need to go for. You don't have to look like a walking bag of gristle.

inb4 jealous fatty.

this

>he needs muscles to get gf
>he needs muscles to function in a society
>he's that insecure that he goes to Sup Forums to bully 13 year olds so he could feel validated

this. the bottom of the barrel end up on dating sites.

Do you have this in non retarded units?

serious what is wrong with you hamburgers...

According to the CIA Factbook, the United States is one of three nations (along with Liberia and Burma) that have not adopted the metric system as their official system of weights and measures

America is the one that uses retarded units.

Dat deca dick. Need to up your test to combat that

Sorry thought the picture used metric. Soz mate.

OP is a faggot

You all got baited.

Not American English for sure, even I am in Mexico and we learn English from England lol

how often do you work and for how many hours?

* i meant "work out"

English with correct grammar.

Not true

Because I am straight

Also: /thread

That is clearly photoshopped.

Look at his chest.

Look at his chest and focus.

You can see the blending used and how the color wasn't corrected and mixed correctly.

And there is something about his arms that looks really fake, probably liquified with textures applied.

Either way, this is b8.

But my ancestors didn't take steroids

The hardest part about going to the gym is telling your parents that you're gay.

>excess vile by playing games
There's plenty of fit people who play video games regularly, take that shit outta here. You can have time for both video games and working out, faggette.

Congratulations on being your average gym rat douchebag trying to compensate for your small penis. By the way the best version of yourself isn't a fit version if you're still an asshole. Personality is a lot better than being "fit"

No, the hardest part about going to the gym is learning photoshop.

Because after all the time and money spent going to gyms and eating enough healthy food I would be no less miserable and lonely than I am now.

I imagine he used the burn tool set to preserve value to give more definition I see no evidence of multiple images being blended. - Am masters concept art student.

saved

Because we don't have to.

Any dude from history could see me, he'd be fucking well jealous.

You're a skinny, short fuck with tiny muscles bar your arms. I train 3 days a week and I know I would out lift you on every lift.

My gf would laugh at how short and metro-sexual you were and thank the flying spaghetti monster that I'm her bf.

Weak sack of shit.

crazy how you actually come off as more of a prick than the fake character OP created.

Holy shit, FIVE SECONDS??? It took me longer than 5 seconds to open this thread and click "Reply to Thread", and that's assuming the counter started after I finished reading your post.

>Believing looks come second after personality
Are you actually retarded or 13?