Am I a "nu-male" for enjoying this film?

Am I a "nu-male" for enjoying this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RISgjGPkA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you ask Sup Forums of all place

>no cucking involved
>no niggers

Nope you're clear

ya

waifuism is pure and untainted user

The Sup Forums considers me a "nu-male" because I hate trump, think women are people and have glasses and a beard and I hate this movie. It's such utter and complete garbage that appeals to ideas much more interesting than it actually explores. Spike Jonze is a complete hack with little to no intellectual ability when it comes to using film form or exploring the implications of sci fi concepts.

Seriously, anyone that likes any Spike Jonze or Charlie Kaufman project needs to seriously reevaluate the things they consider good.

they are the tellers of truth

youtube.com/watch?v=_RISgjGPkA0

Filthy plebe.

u mad, scar jo cucks him with this

>he thinks women exist

Utter pleb.

to be precise it makes you a "redditor nu-male".

no,you are only a pleb

It's a great movie regardless of the hipsterish aesthetic

hola reddito

He's not wrong

t. truth teller

It's a good movie. I enjoyed it.

Fuck, I fell in love with ScarJo's voice.

Ironic. They consider me nu-male because I don't see anything wrong with women in the military or in the workplace, have a beard and glasses, yet I support Trump.
And her was a masterpiece desu

i don't browse pol, but women in the military cause massive problems from a practicality and logistical point of view.
for desk jobs, thats obviously fine, but for anything else the institution places its self at a loss in the name of egality, which is all fine and dandy until people start dying in situations which they didn't have to.

>no cucking

aren't women better at distancing themselves from the target thus making them slightly better killers. Also biologically they are better at long distance shooting than men

you have to go back

No but you're a retard for asking

Not sure why liking this is for nu-males. It kind shits on ole theodore for being a cuck unable to communicate and connect with actual humans. If you think Theodore is someone we're supposed mimic, you've missed the entire point. Theo's a warning of whats to come.

>Also biologically they are better at long distance shooting than men
What?

You sound like a typical nu-male. And supporting Trump is not that unusual when his opponent is Hillary.

>he's called Theodore
>not a cuck
pick one

>be on patrol with lucy
>get feet blown off by ied
>medevac unavailable(its a bad day, shit happens), lucy is going to have to carry me to the closest check point
>lucy doesn't have the upper body strength to carry my huge frame the 5kms
>bleed out

of course this is just an example, but upper body strength can be extremely important in too many life threatening scenarios where people can and will die, just in the "giving everyone a fair go".
of course you could make the arguement that the girl is accepting the risks that this could get her killed in say CQB, but having someone in a unit who will always be much weaker than the rest can get others killed too, and they don't really have a say in the matter.

Can someone greentext the main message for me?
I'm lazy/kind of busy

Women should have to follow he same physical standards as men in order to qualify for admission. If it's their choice to be in a constant life or death situation when in the face of war, then who am I to be against it?

>So pathetic his waifu cucked him with herself technically
>Literally would rather fuck herself than be with him.

If you enjoyed it for cinematography and all that then you're alright I suppose.

If you liked the story even one bit beyond the basic premise, then you are a sissy boy.