Question for the stoners of Sup Forums

Question for the stoners of Sup Forums
Whats the price of weed in your country? Here in Sweden the price is about 14 dollars a gram.

Canada 10 bucks a gram

fag

Qc city ----
Seconded

7,83$ here in denmark

Ontario confirmed

10 euros for 0.8 - 1.2 gram, depending on quality

10 buck per gram. Az

being in the US, it varies a lot. If I was to go buy just one g, it'd probably be like 10, maybe 15 depending on the person. I usually get 28g for 170ish

>in an illegal state

france (paris region) 10 e/g

7.5 bucks per gram (first hand)
10 buck a gram for adults
15 bucka per gram for kidz

I too live in sweden and I can comfirm that weed here is pretty fucking expensive

There isn't a law dictating that weed is illegal in my country, so the stable price around here is about 8 US dollars.
I live In majority Muslim country.

£10 p/g
Here in Scotland, but hard to get good stuff so just grow my own

Just 5 bucks a gram here in Spain.
Prolly because we are one if not the biggest producer in Europe.

15/g
Small Town, USA

£10 a g, or £55 for a q

10 a g, but 12 a g for durban poison or girl scout cookies here in florida. (still all medium quality)

Where the fuck do you buy your shit?

norway lmfao $25/g

GOML

(yeah im white)

125$ gets me a little over an ounce of weed

so about 4-5$/G in the bay area

Midwest USA here $9 a gram or an 8th for 30

in buenos aires its around 12 U$D a gram but it fluctuates a lot depending of which part of town you are in and who's selling.

In Saskatchewan it's very fucking expensive for some good shit...20$ a gram

USA - CO
Like $5-7/g for everything but really premium stuff, that can go up to around $15/g.

Gotta love USA. Cheap drugs, and guns so that when you get 2old you can kys

4 - 14 euros, depends where you live and how good your connections are in germany

In Alaska, where it's legal, this is what we pay.

about 10€ is the standard price in germany

Similar in WA

>$60 for 1/8
jesus holy fuck.

$55 for an O not sure how many Grams are in an ounce. San Antonio TX

>South Ontario
>$10/gram, $30/eight, $60/quart, $90/half, and per ounce is anywhere from $100 to $180 depending on who you know. I used to buy at $6.14/gram and resell at $8.57 from selling an eight for $30, or selling a gram for $10. That shit got annoying so I went back to just being a middle man for a few friends.

>$14/g
You're getting hustled, nigger

$12/100kr for dank green and $9.75/80kr for good brown

Bought seeds with my buddy from Spain about a month and a half ago

Cape Town South Africa per g:

Shit - $3.80
OK outdoor: $7.70
Good outdoor: $9.20
Indoor: $11.50
Hydro: $15.40

i need a cheap ounce mississauga

They were the first store open in my town. We have three now and one is a little cheaper. To be honest I'd rather pay a little more than not having to look for a dealer who isn't a dickhead.

i get an ounce for 100$
jealous? should be

Eastern Europe, 10e a gram
>expensiveashell.pdf

MY GOD WTF
So making shit legal just over-inflates the price, right?

So, in my country it's still illegal, but we get 1gram for less than half a dollar, Jesus, you guys are getting riped off.
1/4 of a lb for aprox. 50 bucks in here

Boston,MA USA here
Medical Marijuana Patient here

At the dispensaries the price varies a bit
1/8oz= 40-56$
1/4oz=90-100$
1/2oz=160-175$
1oz 325-350$

Where?

Let me guess, Eygpt?

Kekistan.

Trips demand an answer

I also get pre-rolled (1g) cones for 8-15$ (usual price is 12$)

Here in Romania you can get 1g for 7 to up to 10 dollars

Bumfuck PNW area is $5-10 per/g

An ounce is almost 28 g so 55/28 almost $2 a gram.
Wait, what? Are you fucking kidding me?

xd

That's not how prices work bucko. Getting and o and getting a gram are different beasts entirely. That like saying cause I can get a pound for 1200 that means my gram costs 2.6 bucks. Bay area the price is ~10 a gram and ~25 for an eighth if you use clinics and standard hook ups.

It only drops down to 4-5 a gram in humboldt or the emerald triangle unless you are getting some mexican ditch weed

>Kekistan
probably something like brazil, columbia or something

In France it varies a lot depending on where u are i'd say that on average the price is around 8,50€ Per gram. in my place it's more around 7,50€ /g depending from who you trade With .

Norway
25 bucks a gram. Usually 30 if it's of higher quality.

>San Antonio TX
its brick weed at best

The standard price in Sweden, atleast where I am, is 100SEK per 0.7g-1.0g, for weed anyway. With hashish, you usually get a bit more bong for the buck.

In average, I pay about 14$/g. It aint cheap, but atleast I'm getting decent stuff from my dealer.

15$/g*

Is it even possible to grow outdoors in Norway climate?

Cannabis Ruderalis, it grows in Siberia. Not the same as your regular indica or sativa, but cannabis plants can be pretty damn hardy. I'm sure you could get a respectable THC level out of them with enough generations of careful breeding.

I can get 4 grams of wax for 100 where im at

I wish! It sprouts and grows into a thin malnourished, shivering stalk which soon withers and dies in norwegian shitsoil.

I don't think Ruderalis is psychoactive at normal doses, you'd have to smoke a fuck ton, and even then It'd probably do nothing. There are crossbreeds, though. They need no tending or anything, and they grow in the cold.

From montreal and 10 a gram is higher than what i get a gram for but dont buy anything for more than that

Here in NZ ( New Zealand ), a "dime bag" or gram of Marijuana will usually cost me about NZ$22.00. But assuming we're all using US currency, about US$16.50.

10 bucks a g in Kentucky

OFC Mexico, bitch.

>Vermont, USA
>Top tier weed is usually $10/g
It gets significantly cheaper when you buy in bulk. Laws are very lax here, lots of people have small/medium sized grow operations at home and produce good shit.

$18 per gram, but high grade. Executive dealer.
Not even sure how much for moonrocks.

Has anyone bought from www.bestbudmarijuana*com they have pretty good deals but I don't want the feds at my door.

Nj btw

>C. indica strains are frequently cross-bred with C. ruderalis to produce autoflowering plants with high THC content, improved hardiness and reduced height
Sure enough. Norweigan anons, get to growing because this sounds profitable as fuck.

I pay 10 Euro for 1 gram, 25 for 3, goes down once buying more obv

so i been smoking for a couple of months now, and im on a point im my life where i need to stone de fuck up or im gonna be a loser for the rest of my life, im dealing with some emotional problems too, my question is, should i stop smoking all togheter ? i didnt smoke for a month but something happend yesterday and i PM my dealer and here i am smoking againg

Exactly, I pay a little more for a dealer who only caters to middle aged executives. Good weed, great service, and lots of free samples of different strains.

Russia. 33 dollars gram.

£10 a gram to £8.6 in bulk at standard rate
obvs you can get this lower.

around 5 dealers within 2 miles, 3 know me by name, (one gave me 6g when i paid £30 for an eighth as he likes loyal customers)

UK weed scene is chill af, we have fathers of 3 shotting in our area to help their kids graduate in years to come XD

notice he said texas? = brick lmao

UK reporting in £10 a gram

£10 for 1g
£20 for 2.2g
£30 for 3.5g

$10/g is pretty common in Florida. The more you buy, the more you save

In Berlin its about 6-8 €/gram
In Munich its about 12-15€/gram

Ukraine 5$ gram lol. you can get 3$ first hand but its really rare.

ты дypaк блять?

In california (at least where I live on the beach) it's about 20 dollars for 3.5 grams. Nobody buys single grams as far as I know, but I live in a major pot growing region.

In Leipzig 5.8€

Yall niggas is whack 180 an oz for quality buds no shake

816 area

Where do you buy m8 (Berlin)

i'm guessing it's beaner ditchweed

Nova Scotia confirmed

In France it goes from 6€ to 10€ a gram ($7 to $11) for weed and 3€ to 5€ for hash ($2 to $6)

i have lost my connect here in Cambridge UK, but when i had one it was £35 for an 8th for some shitty weed!

Serious question here from a german user, how are you able to smoke weed if you are always at the risk getting stoped with the car and getting forced to do a drug test, I want to try it out but getting caught would be my end.

And in regions where a lot of people make it grow on their own it can drop to 2€ or 3€

In a legal weed state in the usa I pay anywhere from $60 to $100 for an ounce(28 grams). It was a lot more expensive before it was legalized. But if you are actually just buying a gram its obviously more expensive, gram will be anywhere from $3 to $8. Both this ounce price and gram price is for a good dispensary though, not an overpriced one(most are overpriced).

Here in Canada it's 10 dollars a gram. But if your dealer is nice enough usually they'll throw in extra

100 being top shelf

In Texas $10 is common. I've seen it as low as $5, but that was pretty garbage weed.

The price used to be very high in Nevada. Now it's legal. Imagine that.

Connections. You will get some connections on Psytrance partys. Else you can buy on "Hasenheide" thats a pretty nice hotspot but you have to haggle...