Want to try MDMA, how should I take it?

Want to try MDMA, how should I take it?

Just eat them or boof them.

Have fun wanking

Not alone.

In your butt. Colon rollin is the only way to get the full effect

Up your asshole obviously

How does one do that. Just stuff the pill up my ass ?

Yup,get it up there tho

Yup, easy and effective.

Any other better ways other than rectally?

>go to bar
>find random person
>offer the X
>lead to bathroom
>crush up pills
>put in top of straw
>hand it to them
>pull down pants and offer butthole
>???
Profit

Smash it up and do it the same way you would with coke.

Smash them into powder and sniff that shit like there's no tomorrow

Well shit looks like that's what I'm doing then. Thanks Sup Forums, again.

Parachute it. Crush it finely I n a piece of tissue. The eat the twisted bomb. The smaller the pieces the quicker it effects due to there being more surface area to react.

Nope , up the pooper it goes

How long should each line be and how many should I do?

Depends on what you can get hold of, I recommend powder if you can, then test and weigh out proper portions depending on your weight and how high you want t get, then wrap in up in toilet paper and bomb it with a decent amount of water

Take it with someone experienced and relaxed. You might wanna be baby sat the first time you roll.
Get a good dealer that's selling pure MDMA. The picture you posted could be shit that's cut with other substances or could be something else.
The first time I rolled I parachuted a shard and not a tablet and it was pure asf MDMA. Some other times I've taken tablets and accidently got MDA and it made me trip the fuck out. It wasn't very fun.

I do them about 5cm long and I do 2 at a time

This, figuring out on your own is not ideal especially if you've never done a stimulant before as no amount of description from other people will actually make you understand the sensation. Also yeah biggest risk of md is not actually taking md so you want to find a well referenced dealer

Depends. If pills just take half first. After hour take other half.

If powder make pinky wet and take two pinkies. Again wait hour. On first go max 4 to 5 pinkies. Source: Am dutch and do it a lot.

Fuck. . . You Beat me To It.

Eat it

MDMA is a great starter stimulate, it's fucking fun and awesome but just make sure you know what you're getting. You might wanna be in a controlled environment too. You're gonna feel awful the next few days after but there are some vitamins you can take before and during the come down that makes it easier to cope with. MDMA will strip you of everything in your system so eat fatty and nutritious food and lots of water and Gatorade. The roll is well worth the come down though. Be safe op.

Effects will kick in at about 30 - 45 minutes.