/grimes/

Discuss the magnificent, unique, innovative artist Claire Boucher a.k.a. Grimes.

>I'm in the zone of just throwing things at a wall. I'm trying to be unlimited by “this is sound of the album” or something. I'm trying to do the craziest shit I can, or just reach outside my comfort zone. I've been doing a song a day kind of thing. Like, get as far as I can on a song per day then start a new thing. Then once I have a various amount of things, then I'll go back and decide what to do with it.

>i just made the most insane song i'm so happy about it!!!

Remember: be nice to Grimes!

lol

Do you think Grimes will ever make a good album? I don't think so. They've always been hit and miss up until the disaster that was Art Angels. RIP. Her voice would have been good on ambient/dark folk/drone. It's a shame.

i hope our gwimey is sleeping peacefully and dreaming of new songs

After a failure that was Art Angels I doubt she will ever release anything again.

That's a beautiful wish, Ariel! What made you change your mind about her?

I find it amazing how grimesfags have managed to completely destroy any semblance of credibility their Goddess had as an artist on this board and turn her into a living meme.

upvotes for everyone! epic thread my Sup Forumsros

How do grimesfags discuss Grimes every day? There can't be much to discuss that hasn't already been discussed before.

>Art Angels
>disaster
nice meme

Bullshit. Check her older threads. I mean from 2012-2013. You'll see that she was treated like a meme and people made fun of her appearance more than now. Her fans managed to make her way more respected here; even feared. Her credibility is sky high, her acclaim is huge. She's already compared to the greats such as Kate Bush and Bjork.
Sure, there is a very vocal minority of haters - including the retarded OP and you - but they mean shit. It's just a matter of time when you'll get used to call her the best artist of the decade".
Meanwhile there's still music discussion related to her:

Why do you do this when Grimes literally has a song telling internet stalkers to fuck off?

Because she's an interesting artist. And because we want her to stay relevant. Sup Forums has a short span memory, they forgot about many artists.

they do it for payment

>payment
Proof or gtfo,

exactly don't mess with grimmy she can be scary

grimes is proof that you don't need to be a nigga to look like a chimp

>that pic

Halfaxa and Geidi Primes are actually good, they're actually interesting

Reminder: Be nice to Grimes!

>make her way more respected
>daily hate threads and everyone on the board that isn't you hates you
Yes, I'm sure that Grimes is way more respected and feared. Oh, and the "vocal minority" you're talking about, that's YOU.

I love how you'll always say that this board is terrible (and one user even claimed that he rigged the poll so Grimes wouldn't be associated with here), yet you re-discuss the same topics everyday just so some irrelevent toenail-clipping forum will remember her. Of course, those memories won't be pleasant because you keep her memory alive by constantly invading threads not related to Grimes, making multiple threads, sperging out against shopped pictures, and even crying like babies when someone calls you a "fag" on the Internet. Please do both the board, the world, and all of your mothers a favor by killing yourselves.