So to whoever made this post...

So to whoever made this post, this has been seen by people who know her irl and - if you don't get back to us on this post - it will be taken to her
We just want to talk

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/740167965/#740167965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you need convincing, the letters RMGS should convince you

Hahaha o shit a nigga about to get busted

Go away you fucking nerds you'll never figure out who I am

idk man there are only so many dickless virgins she has on Kik who are so sad that they're too much of a loser and/or clapped to properly talk to her that they'd revenge-post her on Sup Forums
you've dun goofed friend

What's the story?

Fucking best laugh of the week

some freak has a crush on this girl or something and posted her kik on here out of anger because he's too much of a pussy to go and talk to her, but people who know her irl saw the post

what could taking it to her possibly do to the original poster?

Revenge post? How retarded are you? I've known her for a long time, good friends with her just doing this for the luls, get a grip you fucking nerd

>mfw I've told you this much and you still won't know who I am from her contacts

someone post the kik

repost the kik, i want to take this to her

OP is a huge, and i mean enormously huge faggot

"good friends" "for the luls" aight dude, I believe you

Known her for a long time....good friends.
Narrow down some more

you new to Sup Forums?

"Please tell me who you are so I can report back to her like the white knight I am"
Yikes, fuck off buddy

Seems like both OP and the kik-poster are colossal faggots, OP's probably just as dickless as OP-OP

her kik: tiredalotofthetime
thebarchive.com/b/thread/740167965/#740167965
you're welcome faggots

my man
this gonna be gud

oh shit nigga

Thread's dying, I should probably tell you that I'm not actually even the guy who did this, just a random user

Someone screencap this retard who doesn't know that it lets us know it's the op replying

^^^ he's right you know.

What's up niggeh fight me irl or go kys yourself

are you... new here?

If she really be a kik ho, imma smash HARD.

hoyl shit

Sir I think you might be autistic

This will be full of Keks.

I don't think she is responding.

I want to see some action, cmonnn

Sounds like it's her problem, don't put shit on the Internet that might be embarrassing. "We just want to talk" newfag...

uh

this...
...means you're replying *to* OP, not that you *are* OP, you fucking moron

your emojis say different

What is telling her going to do? Is she going to write a pissy text telling him to stop?

hahahahaha