Roast me /b

Roast me /b

Is that marker under where your chin should be?

No lip eyeshadow wearing fuzzy worm eyebrow obese shaggy with a chocolate swirl head lookin ass nigga

Your nose looks like the ace of spades with one ear higher than the other. Yo chubby cheeks looking like yoshi with that mario pipe neck. Using that roosters tail for hair. Gaydolf dickler being molested by hank hill in the 3rd grade.

Man you good?

Let me guess - British

Op here, senior in high school, from the state of Georgia.

You look nice, you did the best you could with what you got

Why did you edit your head into the shape of a ball?

>Georgia
That explains way too much
> pic related

OP's mom detected

You like the bastard child of Liberace and Steve Bannon but with the talent of neither

Op here, the photography place edits everyone senior pictures ( this is mine ). It makes everyone look like shit

I'll fix you right up but I need a few minutes. That means you need to bump a few times. Post more pics

You are a fucking goober

You look like you were molested

Me and gf

here we go. as promised

kept the changes subtle and true to you

if you two mate you'll have one of these

Boi getcho Andy sixx before lookin ass outta here

it's like your face melds directly into your body without any intervening neck section. you like a fucking android emoji

Op here, true true

so you didn't like the edit I took all the trouble to do?

It's great

You look like Hide-the-Pain Harold's grandson.

Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

noticed they misspelled your gf's name on the shirt behind her. fixed it right up for you Sup Forumsro

Who is that sexy beast?!

You look like a pedophile and the kid he raped simultaneously.

kek

Savage

Lmao

Obvious transgender is obvious. Kill yourself.

Ops gf here. Are you assuming his gender?

I love you

You remind me of that christmas elf called "Gustav" or what from that weird Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer Movie? He turned out to be a gay dentist.You turned out to be a dense gay shit.

Had me laughing out loud

Yo head look like a bowling ball with yo paper white skin, alligator scales for teeth looking self. Child molester who caused Sandy hook, sandy cheek hair looking monkey ass self. Yo squirrel cheeks chubby ass looking like Nick Compton wanna be self.

Gay Jonah Hill

Bruh yo ugly ass girlfriend look like a white monkey straight out the hood with a black girl name on a lightskinned girl prolly go by some shit like a car name like Porsche or lexus

Damn yo gf uglier than you