WWYD thread

WWYD thread

First up, Shannon

Other urls found in this thread:

minergate.com/a/11986b077a379b6e4170ecc5
selenethemoon.sarahah.com
us.to/1NZ7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pull her legs towards me, put her on her back and fuck her pussy till she cums. Then fuck her ass and cum inside her.

has to be doggy with her, then cum on her face, looks like she would enjoy it

wwyd to this blonde slut

replies or gtfo

shut the fuck up with your reply 4 reply bullshit you fucking retard

cancer

says the one enforcing his own rules lmao

Its a good rule. If no one replied for replies, evrryone would post their own girls and no one would provide wwyds for them. Its just a sensable efficient system

what happened to this place

doesn't mean you'd have to reply to the first 3 posts if you don't find these attractive does it?

Id tie her arms behind her and tear her panties off while lightly choking her. Then id ram her asshole til she squirts and then cum on her pussy and make her finger herself and lick up all my cum

Guess Im just a more generous and understanding person than you are. Youre mentally stiff my friend

got a pic with more tits shes hot!

>generous

She doesnt post a lot of revealing pics cuz shes like a total hippie

I'd fuck every hole and make sure she'd swallow my cum like a good little whore

Would split that ass and pound her till she cried, before letting everyone else have a go

her?

Fuck left's face and cum inside right's pussy.

damn those hips as well, would love to have her ride my dick so I can have her tits and ass in use at the same time and then fuck her up against a wall she looks passionate

Her ass is begging to be ripped open and filled to the brim with my cum

Criptocoin mining minergate.com/a/11986b077a379b6e4170ecc5

Shes very passionate and deeply sexual. Iz good stuff

Wwyd

can i get her facebook, I'm going to try and get some nudes

This bitch checks off all my boxes like fukkk. Right down to the guitar behind her

I'd spend hours in that ass, occasionally making use of her throat as well! WWYD?!...

I would take her from behind and grope and feel her pussy up while we take the elevator down to the main floor, so when it arrives and opens everyone in the lobby can see what a dirty slut she is

Nah sorry dude, I respect her too much to send creepy dudes her way

She sexxy

Id bring her along when im with my own girlfriend, she would have to get down on all four and lick my girls ass while she's riding me

Heres another

I wanna tie her down and slap her tits while i dip my balls in her mouth

damn, i would take delight in grabbing her by her hair and rubbing her face in my girls ass

I wanna slip off those heels and pleasure her sexy feet, then pin her down and fuck her til she whimpers

I wanna yank that ponytail while I ram her tight little asshole

Wwyd?

sexy feet? she has 4 really long toes, where is the baby toe? She has hideous feet

Thats a store fitting room right? would make her blow me until i cum all over the stores outfit then make her go return them to the store

Huh? What are you talking about?

I wanna bury my face is that gorgeous ass. Id lick her asshole til her pussy is dripping wet and shes begging me to fuck her. Then Id forcer her down and ram her til I blow my load deep inside her

I'd love you use this ass for hours too!...

bump

keep going, what would you do to that cute face of hers?

Dammn is that the same babe? Shes fuckin sexxyy. Also wwyd to my girl?

Would u rip tjis dress down and rape her in a back alley?

selenethemoon.sarahah.com

show me her tits

Id rather meet her at her work and sneak in the back and fuck her brains out while trying to remain quiet so her coworkers dont hear us. Then Id cum on her face and in her hair and make her go back to work without cleaning up

i'd get her behind a rock, a bit secluded from the rest of the people, but still open enough to be seen, and start spooning her, groping her tits and grinding my dick on her ass cheeks before slowly shoving it in in that position, fucking her like that for a minute before going harder and harder, pounding the shit out of her and choking her, making sure her moans could be heard from everyone on that beach
do middle

i would get her down on her knees then grab her head by her pretty hair and push her face down into the carpet. As i hold her like this with her ass in the air id start teasing her asshole with my fingers, letting her know im gonna make her my ass-slave

hot, do her in this aswell

Wish shed do more like this now shes got braces

No way is that her

She works at a bar here she is bout to head to work

wwyd?!...

38 yo,Turkish mom wwyd ?

Id bind her up so she cant move her arms or lets and force her to her kneed to suck my cock. Id throat fuck her for a while then throw her on the bed on her stomach and poind her in the ass til she screams in pain and pleasure, then finally Id cum on her and leave her to lie in her mess
wwyd?

==*Uncensored teens*==!

us.to/1NZ7

Fuck those stocking are sexyy, Id lick her feet and suck her toes til shes begging to be fucked, then Id enter her and pound her til we both cum and I fill her pussy up.

Get her on her hands and knees in that pigsty of a room and fuck her hard from behind, spanking her ass and pulling on her hair before cumming inside her.

please tell me

would tie her arms behind her and push her down on her back, then drop some lube on her chest before i sandwich my cock between her tits and start pounding her like shes a sexdoll

Kayleigh?

God I would love to facefuck this little slut

Use this milf body

I'd love to hear what happens next!...

I would make her into a fine halloween treat. Id tie her upside down and then slide my cock up her gaping mouth, and start fucking her throat while i make out with her pussy. If she takes my cock well I will reward her by getting my biggest toy and start sliding it in and out of her ass in tandem with me sliding my cock in and out of her mouthpussy

show me some nudes

Face.

Anyone want a reply?

Fuckk, Id come up from behind and reach my arms around her and hike up thay shirt and start rubbing her pussy while sucking on her neck. Id lightly rub her thighs and tenderly rub her cit and finger her pussy and then her asshole til shes begging for me to be inside her. Thats when Id force her to bend over and grab a chunk of her hair and start ramming her pussy til I bust off inside her

Wwyd?

lucky her gets to taste my cock next. I'd move around her and bend her face back and force her mouth open, so i can mount her face and start forcing my fat cock down her throat. slowly pushing it in before pulling back just a bit to let her breathe, before i slam in again, and again and again. Bet her nipples would get so stiff from this. So stiff and nice to suck on

I bet they would too! What else?!...

Does she still have them in?
Id pull her top off and push her bsck on the bed, kissing my way down her body, sucking her perky little creamy tits and softly biting her nipples. Id pull her pants down and start licking her pussy, swirling my tongue around her clit and sliding it between her sweet little cunt lips. Id put her legs on my shoulders and keep on licking until she can't take it any more then stand up and pull my dick out. Id lean down and kiss her then slide my dick gently into her pussy, then start fucking her. Id start gently and get harder and harder until i cum deep inside her

mm, would like to gently suck and lick her pretty nipples while my girlfriend pounds her ass with her strapon

Would have her gagging on my cock until her mouth is full of cum. I'd then fuck her from behind whilst groping those tits, switching between holes to keep her on her toes

WWYD to my girlfriend?

She's at work for another hour and I'm in my wet diaper until she gets home and I'm allowed to change. I'd love to jack off with a pair of her panties to the thought of her cucking me.

Keep going

Someone do Jess? Was meant to attach

I think it's time to move lower. Her pussy is too boring tho, bet her asshole would feel pretty nice. But her mouth looks so empty as I let my cock slide out of it, ye I'm gonna plug it up with a nice ballgag. She starts to get noisy as i start pushing my cock at her asshole. Cant hear if it's moaning or protesting because of the ballgag. Guess that's a part of why i like ballgaging my girls so much

I wanna sensually feel up her whole body head to toe, planting soft kisses all over her skin as I descend. Id yank down those shorts and eat her out and finger her til she cums in my mouth, then Id start fucking her nd pound til I cum inside her
wwyd

I'm really liking this and I know she is too! Keep going!...

Someone do her pls

while my girl is still pounding her ass with her strap-on i take my chance to move up and get my cock up and introduce it to her face. Letting her tongue slide up and down my shaft and over my balls, only taking small breaks to moan from my girlfriends pounding. I part her lips and let my cockhead slide over her lips, giving her time to get hungry before i let it slide inside her mouth, filling it up. It feels nice whenever she moans on my cock from my girlfriends rough ass fucking. I start going slow at her face to give her time to savor the taste of my cock, but fuck it I cant keep my self back anymore and start poudning her hungry throat

Any takers?

I wouldnt object to fucking her throat and making her gag til cum inside her and make her choke and cough, spitting up ny cum before I make her suck it all back up and swallow it in one nice big gulp

She starts squirming and trashing wildly as I start forcing my cock deep into her ass. Her face is so intens as her asshole starts stretching over my girth. Her back starts arching, her tits pointing up into the air, as she feels my cock grind into her rectumwall.

Show me some good frontal pics, im not much of an ass man

Happy to. Please keep using her!...

>I wouldnt object to fucking her throat and making her gag til cum inside her and make her choke and cough, spitting up ny cum before I make her suck it all back up and swallow it in one nice big gulp
Mmmm, she'd love that. She loves giving blowjobs. She hasn't blown me in over 6 months, but she's definitely done it to others.

you should bury you cock deep inside her

Sounds like a good idea to me. How slutty is she?