What are you genuinely afraid of Sup Forums?

What are you genuinely afraid of Sup Forums?
>general phobia/fear thread

Death because the only theory that is not full of laws and bullshit is nothing happens after.

hell

Yardies bootin yer doors off at 4 bells with chetes the size of snooker cues

Nothing.

Truly, nothing anymore.

Germs.

snakes

Not being able to kms. I want a gun but gun laws are against me.

Paranormal shit happened didn't used to be but 5 years ago I was at Whitby at a place called robin hoods bay in England.

It's was night time and I had that feeling you get when you feel like something is in the same room as you or it feels like your being watched, anyway this room I was in was very weird because in the roof it had a sort of balcony with a bed on top what you couldnt actually get onto without climbing on the fireplace. But at night it felt like something g was watching me from up there then at 3 am weird stuff started happening.

I noticed when I heard footsteps outside but I knew only me and my mum would be awake at that time and she was downstairs and had no need to come upstairs, then I thought I heard laughing from above and swear I saw feet at the bottom of the door and a shadow figure next to my bed then it got real bad when I heard crying as if there was a baby next door to me and heard footsteps running up the stairs.

Ever since then I've hated paranormal shit

I believe you. But paranormal isn't typically dangerous though, it's almost always psychological, so there is no need to be afraid of it.

Thalassophobia

Heights. Definitely heights.

Dying alone and unloved

Used to be aliens but now nothing.

Dogs, only dogs.

That's true I'm just afraid of it I'm not sure why guess just afraid of the unknown

Same

My running theory is that we are living in a simulation and that it's haunted. It's like living inside a very realistic dream. Most people are of course blind about anything that doesn't involve money and sex.

tomorrow

Failure.
But I'm trying to work on it the best I can. I don't want to ends up like my father...

Dying alone