Big brother will use this to track your every move

>Big brother will use this to track your every move.

I hope you enjoy being cuck'd, Americans. So much for your whole "freedumz" thing and all.

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/wisconsin-company-to-install-microchips-into-employees.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/wisconsin-company-to-install-microchips-into-employees.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you know you're not chipped already?

BUMP

Truth, Make sure the kids get their "vaccinations"

this

>politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/wisconsin-company-to-install-microchips-into-employees.html
>50 employees have agreed....
>...to buy snacks from the vending machine or to log into computers

yawn

bump

The microchip is used to scan into the building and purchase food at work. And it's optional.

It's actually a Swiss company, not a Wisconsin company... Nice attempt at stirring the pot in America, though.

basically belko expirement irl. why should i care let the retards die. natural selection for those dumb enough to let them do it ig.

>being this retarded

HONESTLY I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. did you even BOTHER to read the FUCKING article you fucking moronic little fucktwit?

read the article, then you will REALIZE it was developed by a SWISS company, but is being used by a WISCONSIN company for the first time ever

GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU FUCKING MORON

I BET YOU VOTED HILARY

STUPID FUCK

grab those tinfoil helmets, boys

Come at me brah!

>And it's optional.

for the time being

>>politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/wisconsin-company-to-install-microchips-into-employees.html
employees have agreed....
>>...to buy snacks from the vending machine or to log into computers
>yawn

that's how it begins.
It ends when they dock you bathroom break times and put you on list for trying to start a union. A list that gets sold to others companies.

The worry here is that one day it won't be optional, and that it will be required for every interaction with society, and it will be tracked at all times.

we're already there. having a smartphone is almost obligatory now.

>having a smartphone is almost obligatory now

and how exactly is that?

Revelation 13:16-17

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

if you dont have a smartphone youre considered a "tinfoil" freak

Or smart in other circles.

>700000+ businesses in america
>one company in lolWisconsin
>its completely optional
>you're a bag of dicks

social media, texting, etc.

personally i'm not getting another after my contract expires.

First they came for Wisconsin.

which circles would those be, exactly?

Usually unwashed autists
>washed autists have smartphones

The circles of people that don't want to be tracked 24/7.

you sound like the germans when they started killing off jews

>7 million jews in germany
>one reign in lolBerlin starts offing jews
>its completely optional, jews can run away

I have plenty of coworkers who dont have smarphones, especially among the hourly folks on the floor who would be the people to have their bathroom breaks monitored or be on a union list like is suggesting.

I'm also in no way obligated to use an NFC identifier on the phone to let my company track anything about me.

holy. fuck.

>7 million jews in germany

Where did you get that number from?

You're free, just don't try to leave.

true. i got a blowjob from this dude who was a total washed autist, didnt even know he was gay until i forced him to suck my cock and held his head down while i busted a fat load. he spit my cum on my passenger seat and i made him lick it up.

he still had an iphone. it was a fucking iphone 4 tho lol (iphones 8 just came out)

Dark days are ahead my friend

> An not just because the blacks population growth is higher than ours

Yep.

The circle with millions of people shunning that kind of tech. Basically the people you won't find on facebook.

lel at the disclaimer.

you're full of shit. most people have phone. it's the norm, and practically requisite for any kind of 'healthy' social life.

>'healthy' social life
Is that what you were taught?

I'm just waiting until I get my own house, then I'm sticking to a landline, answering machine, and a shitty cell phone in case of emergencies.

>Idiocracy is becoming a documentary

Oh look. Vague statements from an ancient collection of randomly verified texts and scrolls. Man, that sure screams "Accurate and trustworthy," doesn't it? You, your Jesus, and YHWH can all go fuck yourselves.

Don't get a toaster. It will be watching you.

Their death rate is higher too.

this guy proves my point

Strawman as fuck, nigga.

because if we were the cops wouldn't have trouble finding us.

That is what you learn by yourself if you live

My sides. You think I am a Christian.

you know what i mean.

Install tracking chip in chimps. In 24 hours, 99% chimps jailed and off the streets for crimes they usually get away with.
Take my money, let's fund this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You know you could just visit your friends right? And no one said NO PHONE. They said SMART PHONE.

>but bruhhh how will you know what those 1k strangers did today on IG?

The fuck are you posting Revelations for, then?

The fuck you going on about.

he is, he walks around with it on is hand or pocket all day

>but bruhhh how will you know what those 1k strangers did today on IG?

i don't even have an ig. or a facebook. or a twitter account.

a phone is bare minimum, and that's kind of fucked up.

Seemed relevant to the topic. And I like to stir shit.

>What are VPNs, Proxies, Rooting or any of the other thousands of ways to protect yourself?
If you niggas get tracked by your phone, it's because you weren't smart enough to avoid this hypothetical tracking system in the first place.

Cell phones are optional too. However its social suicide to not have one. Also I can see the job interview now.... "So will you be taking the chip option? No?" Tosses Resume in trash looks to next applicant.

We have the power to say no. We are the majority and we are the machine that is society. If we don't want that them all we have to do it all say no then the machine stops working. If those in power want to it run again then they play fair and we will too. Too bad most people are too weak and afraid to say or do what they really want.

Mission success, then, I suppose. Faggot.

>>What are VPNs, Proxies, Rooting or any of the other thousands of ways to protect yourself?

all easily defeatable when the gov. is in bed with big tech.

It is a human number. And that number is six hundred and sixty six

Cue Iron Maide

>say or do what they really want
So you say no,and you get fired.
Hmm
Good job

Not saying this will happen worldwide, but I guarantee you there are some people that would love this type of control/monitoring. I honestly hope it doesn't. Who knows in 20 years we may look back on today when we laughed at the idea as crazy.

I agree. Thanks friend.

Oh boy. Leave it to ABC to try to tell me my internet disabled TV is spying on me. The security clearances required and probable cause needed to violate the Internet Protection Act would mean you're already fucked because you'll have to have done something awful AND left a trail of breadcrumbs the size of a mountain. Shit like this is fear-mongering and that's it.

And the beast had 3 heads and body's and 13 horns

I hate MSM. was first article that came up. Look it up, there are plenty of other sources that you would probably approve of.

Right. All it takes is a badge and thousand-digit prime numbers don't work anymore. You're a fucking idiot.

why are people so concerned about being tracked?

you're only going to the same fucking places as everyone else

Big brother already knows everything you say and do at home thanks to this handy gadget.

This.

You should work in the government. Would be perfect for you.

>a company that makes 100% of its profits off the internet would want you to disable your internet

but I don't have one of those

They're all idiots for he reason I mentioned. Your computer's webcam isnt recording you unless it's piged through LAN which YOU enabled, and you leave every port wide fucking open and never scan for loggers and shit. It's just bullshit. No one gives a fuck what you do in your living room at 4 AM and it's a type of deluded narcissism to believe otherwise.

>implying i bought that

>implying he doesnt already work in the government

No one is recording me friend.

>he thinks that shit works
LOL. Keep dreaming moron. A VPN or proxy or Tor is only a SLIGHT slow down to tracking you. Also, your computer has a backdoor if it's windows or apple. And if it's Linux it's even more vulnerable.

Hey. Fuckface. My TV isn't smart. It has no hardware to connect to the internet. Way to miss my point. Better go check your coffee grinder. It could be spying on you.

Truth.

lel

This shit is scary as fuck. I fear for the future of mankind.

i dont even get it..what is the content too upsetting? whats this coming even about

My first thought. that and Futurama's job chip they had in the first ep.

You almost certainly have used an RFID chip yourself in the past. Office keycards and pet microchips for example. They have a tiny range as anyone who's ever tried to open a door with a keycard through their wallet can vouch for. The idea that this could be used to monitor or track people in some way is laughable.

Grinders have been doing this for years for fun anyways. I'd get and RFID or a magnetic finger implant in a shot, that shit's pretty kewl

Orwell wrote 1984 on the topic. It has mostly come to pass.

>Even more vulnerable

Found the 1337 h4x0r

see
It's really not scary. GPS trackers would be scary, something they could monitor would be scary. This is about as scary as having a key in your finger.

Ok you didn't, I know you bought one of these though, so big brother knows everything you say and do.

See. You're an idiot. Anyone who already takes privacy seriously is already protected. I encrypt my shit, hide it inside programs that fragment and REENCRYPT it in another format. The FBI doesn't have enough men to try enough prime numbers to open my shit. Any idiot can make every file they own entirely unaccessible without 10 passwords. I can do everything from changing my M.A.C. address to bouncing off 10 countries. You can believe your bullshit spy movies, but no one's finding me, fuckface. I don't THINK "that shit" works. I know what "that shit" is and how to use it. Apparently, you don't, since you think 167,896,985,788,982 combinations can be tested by one guy in a basement.

>GPS trackers would be scary
Like the one in your phone that is always on unless you disable it?

true

but i keep it stuffed under the pillow when im not actively using it for work

The German government pushed some shit that everyone must have a fire detector in the house
It's pretty cucked and I don't like it but that's not the point
So I got this fire detector installed by my landlord and it is a fucking cableless network shitthing
More out of principle than because I really thought of finding something I opened it up to look if a microphone is inside
that's actually forbidden but I can't accept that somebody installs a Blackbox inside my bedroom and I don't care for law anyway, I'm a pretty moral guy tho so that's OK
I'm electrical engineer so I actually have the knowledge to do so
I looked at the circuit and guess what, it was just a fire detector

Yeah, like those. Did I say otherwise? How is that relevant to these RFID chips or anything I said?

I was thinking about the suicide booths