Why was he so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgXlHdBRpjs
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEmqJhlD2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't get it
why did he only get cgi touch ups with his suit whilst spiderboy got a full cgi suit?

do they really have more faith in black batman than spiderboy movies?

what movie is this?

SSSHHHHEEEEIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

probably because the texture and colour of niggther's costume mixed better with the shit-tier poo in loo cgi airport than spiderlad's costume

its a BBC movie I think

Captain America civil war

This is a marvel thread. I thought there was supposed to be
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's the cool thing on Sup Forums right?

pc agenda

BBC => TBB

>get hit by high caliber machine guns
>doesn't flinch
ni-nice

>Angry because his Dad died even though we the audience spent all of 5 seconds with his Dad
>Gets repeatedly tooled by Bucky, Ant-Man, and Spider-man
>Even Hawkeye, a completely normal human being, goes toe-to-toe with him

Yeah. Super based.

because he is cool

he is the perfect example of a good BBC character done right

My white guilt will not allow me to criticize Blac Panther at all and I'll just keep vaguely calling him badass because otherwise is being racist.

It's just black, you don't have to every black guy a BBC.

BIG

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The leatherclub is two blocks down

vibranium absorbs all kinetic energy

He isn't cool. He was boring and one dimensional. They spent little time developing his character or father relationship at all enough to the point where you should care about his death. They also do a poor job explaining to movie goers what his powers are. You just like him cause he's black and well spoken and you feel like you have to like black characters otherwise you are racist.

he didn't make any quips

Because he was originally black character with tones of backstory and lore and not a fucking blackwashed white character to please the PC terrorists.

>

Really hope he ducked Scar Jo really hard from behind in Caps trailer

found the mobile poster

I don't understand everyone wants sex, homosexuality, transgendered politics and everything to be mainstream but cursing still is censored. Why?

Here

>Why was he so based?

Because he was literally a kang.

mostly this

and the fact they didn't waste time on an unneeded sequence of him considering to become the Black Panther he just did it

is that nigger batman?

By law whenever you see a black superhero in a movie you have to call him badass or amazing or any exaggeration of his character to show other people you aren't racist. They will dot his again for Cyborg even though he is literally a Justice League affirmative action hire.

Normal people can relate to wanting to avenge your father without spending an entire movie on him.

Im very racist and even I enjoyed black panther
It was refreshing to see a character assess a situation over time and make logical decisions and not chimp out.

Blacks especially

There is absolutely no emotion here to make you care. I guarantee you by movies end everyone even forgot his father died and it's retarded because the father's death is his character.

>It was refreshing to see a character assess a situation over time
When did he do this? When he got arrested chasing someone that was brainwashed and he didn't listen to the logical reason that he was brainwashed?

Near the end

>whilst spiderboy got a full cgi suit?

because you're fucking blind

Spiderman didn't have a CGI suit, only the eyes were CGI

>the logical reason that he was brainwashed

lol. Use that in court.

he is the most richest man in marvel universe
but does he care about wakanda?because in civil war wakanda still look like a poor country.
shouldn't he helped all of his people...

>not-guilty by reason of insanity
Oh wow, it worked!

So never? Got it.

>In a world with Norse aliens and the hulk and smart and successful Africans the concept of brainwashing is unheard of even though it was how Loki was able to circumvent Shield and nearly destroyed NYC

Ok

>because you're fucking blind

Did you see the movie, fuckboy?

because he moves like a cat

It was full CGI, bro. That's just a temp/rehearsal suit.

Handsome as fuck. Badass voice and accent. King of a powerful and advanced country. Legendary mythical warrior. Bulletproof, super-strength, super-speed, master martial artist, 5 PhDs. Who wouldn't love this guy?

More like a blacked Phantom

he's like the African version of Batman but Marvel

I agree my wife's son made me take him to this movie and right after I took him to toys r us and bought him $200 worth of black panther toys. He still won't let me sleep with his mother but it's ok, I love the little guy.

He has no stablished superpower (at least in the movie I dont read te comics) besides running ultra fast and having invincibility tier clothing

Are you saying he isn't badass user cause that sounds kinda racist to me.

he almost killed Bucky multiple times. The only person who really tooled him was Scarlet Witch when she just picked him up with her mind and threw him away

That wasn't his point. His point was his abilities were vague.

jesus christ do people like watching this shit? If they're making an action movie why not put some effort into the action?

sorry, when I posted I meant to quote

>Three cuts for Cap to jump down ten feet

That's what hit me when i watched it.
Winter Soldier was cut right for an action movie, this is Jason Bourne levels of cutting around.

Whenever Black Widow is on screen fighting I legitimately started having motion sickness.

That's bad why?

He has to have either super strength in order to run that fast (he's not some speedforce user, he uses his strong muscles to move fast) or he has some special shoes that let him run fast.

>muh cuts
The Bourne movies had great fight scenes btw.

aww poor baby, baby sick? baby ate too much popcorn and candy at the movies? we should take baby to watch something more calm like secret life of pets, it has a cute bunny and dogs and cats! baby yaaaay!!!

>he thinks motion sickness isn't a real condition
Yeah go fuck yourself Chuck Yeager, good cinema isn't painful to watch unless it's meant to. And fun comic book action isn't a cinematic statement of pain as far as i know.

>Winter Soldier was cut right for an action movie
that's not what you guys said when it came out

Yes.
But the Bourne movies were filmed that way on purpose.

You wouldn't do 2001 style long ass shots in a war movie, would you?

>not falling 200 feet for a single stunt

youtube.com/watch?v=bgXlHdBRpjs

Pfft, actors.

>you guys
I would disagree with Sup Forums's legendary contrarianism in that instance.
See i actually can see what's happening in that sequence: close up on gun, couple of wide shots with good placement so your eyes don't lose the motorcycle and another closeup of the projectile hitting. It's bland, but it's readable. Compare that to the hot mess of Civil War, be my guest.

wrong thread dipshit

Oh, really? I thought this thread was about how shitty Marvel movies are because of their constant quick-cutting because none of the actors know how to fight, and none of them do their own stunts?

literally KANGS and shit the character

>implying the Russo capeshit movies aren't filmed that way on purpose as well

The big thing the Russos try and do is get clearly visible facial expressions from their actors in the middle of the fight choreography. You can see the actor's exaggerated reaction to like every little fight move if you slow it down, but at normal speed their expressions just look noticeable.
Filming like that means minimal use of stunt doubles, and because not all actors are so well conditioned, they sometimes have to do scenes lots of cuts - particularly when showing fast characters played by slow women, like Scarlett Johannsson.

Chris Evans and Sebastian Shaw are pretty good at the fight choreography and do their own stunts, so they can have a good-looking relatively long take in this webm and still have their faces clearly visible

find me actors with super strenght and flying abilities

>mfw Daredevil has way better fight scenes than any Marvel movie

when are SJWs and feminists going to change him to a woman for diversity?

such a bad fight scene his arms are flailing all over the place no guard control o kick control literally just throwing them out, people actually think this is a good fight scene?

Enter The DCuck

>implying DC movies have any semblance of good action
Just look at those and tell me you've seen better in a marvel movie.
Go on.

youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks

non autists do

>those thumbnails

I'm sorry but it just looks like cheap tv commercials, I won't watch them

Bet you though nothing of pic related as well you uncultured pleb.

Isn't Daredevil a webseries? How The fuck does a webseries have a better choreography than a fucking action summer flick???

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEmqJhlD2A

Gee, that was soooooo hard.

>bucky clearly in attack mode
>grabs guy by the jaw with arm that can punch through thick metal doors with ease
>black dude is still alive when he hit the floor and his jaw is still attached

I don't know about other people, but when I see this shit it completely takes me out of the movie. Why wouldn't bucky just kill him?

see They do believable fights so they don't have to cut to cgi impossible stunts every 2 seconds

it doesn't. It just uses long takes and dumbasses worship that shit. The actual choreography itself is slow as shit

>winter soldier has to separate his jump into two sections
>cap simply jumps from the roof
i thought they were both super soldiers created with the same magic juice? why does Bucky seem weak as shit?

Winter Soldier was trying to trick Black Panther into thinking he jumped all the way off the building so that BP might just jump over him. That is why he lands on the vent so carefully

>choreography/fx combo is so shitty that you have to cut it to shreds to suggest dynamic movement

That's why.

Because his deafult mode is protecting the master, who in this case was Zemo.

killing the black guy would surely make his master safer

>helicopter shoots ground near Bucky as he jumps down into tunnel
>dirt and debris flying everywhere
>cut to low angle of Bucky jumping into tunnel
>no dirt or debris anywhere

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>DAT "EDITING" AND DELIBERATE CAMERA SHAKE
Holy fucking Christ I feel like I'm watching Quantum of Solace again

He was just in neutralize and escape mode.

Notice how he gets blackman out of the way, gets cap out of the way by throwing him in the elevator shaft and when he can't quickly neutralize blackman #2 he just escapes at the first opening.

Zemo wanted the avengers to fight themselves too so he might have even given Bucky explicit non-kill orders.

Bucky's not weak

They are setting him up for his solo movie. That's why.

Cap's shield breaks impact.

Not when Cap has him by the throat.

Marvelfags on suicide watch

surprised sjw/black activists/spike lee haven't cried about how 'white washed' black panther is.

i.e:
he doesn't act black
he's not hood enough
that's not how black kings are
he's not representative of the black community

I for one am glad marvel did this and are giving a proper examples to young black children everyone.

>spike lee
Hes still too busy doing damage control with blacks after making fun of BLM with Chi-Raq

Fuck now I can't unsee that

He's African. Not African American.

>Every review of Suicide Squad mentions the terrible editing (completely fair)
>Not a single review of Civil War mentions the fucking early 2000s tier camera shake and ADD editing during the fight scenes