Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

gunfacts.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many took place in "gun-free" zones?

Really makes you horny...

Guns have only been shot 160 times in 13 years?

Wow, that does make me think.

>really makes you think
I'm adding this to the filter fucking faggot shitposter.

You know, folks who stop home invasions with their own firearms rarely make national news.

>as if people pay attention to national news and not KK's instagram....

Do americans not realize what the constitution means to the rest of the world?
Those stars and stripes, and what it represents are literally the backbone and beating heart of the "free world". Why american libcucks are so intent on taking guns I'll never know. There was no free speech prior to america. There was no gun rights. There were no real, individuals defending property rights.

Your constitution is why the rest of the free world even exists. Were the moths to lady liberties light. Please don't throw us all under the bus.

Pick one, OP.
Only one.

the queen too the guns away from the brits then she took their knives
i hear u cant even have pepper spray
that shit is cray cray

>there have only been 160 shootings since 2000

doesnt really make anybody safe
in Canada you're more likely to be stabbed then in the US
and in Australia the same will soon be true

Almost like everything would be solved by police getting actual training and filtering out the evil racists.

don't forget that self defence carries a death sentence

Yeah there is nothing you can carry for self defence in this shithold. Got an illegal switchblade which I carry, if I use it I'll get 5 years (better than being dead)

155 of those took place without a lawful gun-owner in the vicinity. Most of that 155 occurred in places where the left banned guns altogether. Yes it makes me think, and a shill like you wouldn't like the conclusions I'm coming to.

Where does this "active shooter" meme come from? Is there such thing as an "inactive" shooter? Was there ever a shooting in history that wasn't an "active shooting"? If we're talking about shootings in the past tense, then every active shooter is no longer active, so "160 active shooter incidents between 2000 and 2013" is a contradiction.

I know this is a troll thread but if any of you want unlimited super duper depleted uranium ammo against gun grabbers, Id download the PDF on this page.

gunfacts.info/

Literally every meme they can throw at you is covered here.

active shooter means mass shootings by white people so they can pretend all those black murders dont happen

+10

>gunfacts.info/

Thanks senpai. For what little it's worth, of course. Arguing with a Jew using facts alone has always been a losing battle.

You arent meant to argue with the jew though, you are meant to argue with the everyday man who has been brainwashed by the jew.

Convincing the moderates, not the opposition and all that.

>5 out of 160

"If there’s even one thing we can do, if there’s just one life we can save—we've got an obligation to try.” t. obama

This. In Bonfire of the Vanities, Tom Wolfe wrote about how when the liberal mindset meets the black normality of crime, the search begins for a Great White Defendant.

5 that wouldnt be stopped if no one had guns

I feel for you guys. Get down on some Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, boxing, Kyokushin, Sambo if you can find it. Get into martial arts before that gets banned too.