New Diaper Thread

New Diaper Thread

Old one

Chicks in Pampers is the second hottest thing ever. The only thing that's more awesome is chicks in wet Pampers

Is the diaper boy here?

Which one?

>M4s are a little loose around my legs
>decide to try S4s instead this time
>way too small, barely fit

Got a whole pack of 21 S4s left that I'm thinking about tossing. Don't really have the space to store 2 packs because I have to hide them. Nervous about tossing them since I still live at home and I fear they'll be seen in the garbage bin, but I want to order a pack of M4s. What should I do?

Keep the s4s and use them as stuffers or to double diaper

24yo

Not me

I don't really have a place to keep them if I order M4s though. It's either one or the other.

Yep , you boy or gril?

Boy

Boy and you want me to change you don't you?

Maybe

Doesn't it sound fun? Someone who's just like you but isn't in diapes. Having his grown up hands change your poopy diaper

I mean yes and no

Why no little buddy?

Cus i like women

Does it make you more embarassed that I'm not in a poopy diaper and you were told boys don't do that?

All me tonight

No just that women take care of poopie boys

What if it was me and a girl and she encouraged me to tease you?

Maybe id be more open to it

And are your undies dirty? I'd show her

No....

So you do wipe like a big kid?

Anyone ever have a girl who wore diapers? What activities would you do? Would she soil them? Do girls like to wear hem wit shitting n them? Piss is okay.

Do they wear them around the clock? Do they act like babies? Do they act like babies around the clock?

I don't get it. Please explain.

Honest diaper boy?

Yeah for now

You want to wear pull ups and spread your cheeks for her and say "look mama I'm a big boy"

Mhmm

You want her to cheer and call you stinky butt?

No, im not a stinky butt

But what if we want you to be for me and mommy?

There is seriously something wrong with her face and or eyes its just off putting.

Yeah she's asian

Depends what you're into and to what degree. Personally, I'd be more than okay with my gf being diapered 24/7 and wetting them whenever, and I'd be totally fine with changing her. I'd also be down for occasionally babying her, as long as I get some baby treatment sometimes as well. But apart from that, business as usual.

Then ima stinky butt

And were not :) won't it be fun kissing ours and watching me fuck her

Maybe

And are you excited for when we make you through all your underwear away?

Anyone got some webms?

But i have to be a big boy sometimes

Does this make you feel embarassed to be a stinky butt diaper boy?