Hey Sup Forums I'm receiving my doll very soon (tomorrow) so I'm hype. Do any of you guise have some of these waifus...

Hey Sup Forums I'm receiving my doll very soon (tomorrow) so I'm hype. Do any of you guise have some of these waifus? post em'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxdvPtvK5R0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are they warm? wont it feel like fucking a big piece of plastic?

tfw no big piece of plastic to f*&$

You have to microwave them first.

the material (TPE) is a heat conductor. they include a pussy warmer upper for you, tho I already own a fleshlight (the mouth of truth) which feels hella fine and no need to warm it up.

Make sure you wear the tiny cotton gloves they give you when you screw her head on.

She cums without a head?

why do i need em?

The most depraved form of degenerate

Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool

They come with a USB powered warmer shaped like a dildo. You just insert it in her plug it into a computer and wait about 30 minutes. Then she is good to go.

It will keep the TPE from being pulled too much by the friction of your skin, as you're working her head down the threads.

If you plug her into a computer, can't she get a virus? I don't want to be the silly cunt who gets a STD from a doll.

Can you insert it into her ass or is there not a hole there?

I see you got the free blanket with yours as well.

I see. gotta treat the waifu with some care then before shes ravaged by my dick

You put it it in any of her holes you want to be warm. Ass, pussy, mouth, they all allow insertion.

it comes dressed? xD

Some do, some don't. The cheaper ones don't.

Okay another doll that was posted didn't allow that

>she comes dressed? xD

Corrected your typo for you.

Must have been a cheaper one.

Don't you dare assume it's gender.

What I want to know is how to clean them up

Lets see pics of their holes...

I have enough free blankets to survive a nuclear winter at this point.
Her bright pink clitoral hood suggests that she doesn't have a penis.

He could have a masculine vagina.

They come with a douche you fill with warm soapy water and clean them just like a real woman would clean hers.

Or you wear a condom.

Any more pics?

I have a few maybe, nothing lewd though.

the model I'll be getting :)

>douche
>just like a real woman would clean hers.

Yeah nah.

So they come bald and you have to buy wigs?

I got this one and she came with a short brown wig and a long blond wig.

They come with wig options included with the price. The good sellers will even throw in extra wigs. They gave me 3 wigs with one doll once.

She is very heavy at 75 pounds.

I tried one of those smaller torso ones was on sale for 100 bucks figured thats a cheap date...MY GOD it felt great but to clean this shit up totally not worth it I couldn't even fucking imagine the hassle taking care of a full doll would be.

I get tired of shopping on ebay for childrens clothes which is all that will fit them.

Be careful moving her around. My heaviest doll is just over 50 pounds, and she is pretty hard to move around. Also pic of how she arrived, with her neck bone sticking out of the bottom of the box.

Do you ever take them out on dates?

Not weighing 75 pounds. What am I going to do throw her on my shoulders and pretend she is passed out?

I would, but I've been battling sobriety for the last 4 years, so I think it would look especially bad for me to be driving drunk with a minor in the bed of my truck.

Defeats the purpose of having a doll

>This thread

How much does one of these things cost? Is it not cheaper for you to develop a fucking personality and leave your computer occasionally? lol

Oh god alright there's nothing all that wrong if you guys want to fuck dolls but don't bring them out in public and force the rest of us to 'deal' with your weird bullshit.

It's like some furfags or BDSM folks acting out in public: your kink is fine until you start trying to involve the rest of us.

how much? from where?

You could carry her out to the car and see a drive in movie

no, that would be ridiculous. almost as ridiculous as grown men buying inanimate dolls to have sex with during the most sexually promiscuous era of modern man.

They are good for setting in passenger seat so you can use the HOV lanes.

>anons genuinely and unironically curious about owning or "fucking" one of these

around 650 bux on aliexpress

They cost about $900 for low price but quality and of up to $3K for adult sizes.

Really you don't have to have sex with them for them to be companions to you...

it's not about that. More like I'm tired of dealing with bitches. This one is pretty much fuck and resume your day. I got a gf too, she's cool with me having a doll and I only see her on the weekends so whenever I dont wanna give myself a hand, i got a doll.

How many do you have?

How far we have sunken

any pictures of her? I want to see what she looks like outside the model photoshoot version of her.

Are you autistic, I wasnt actually asking.. did you even read the rest of the post?

>spend 3k on a fuck doll
>struggle to shove your fat out of the way to get your cock in it
>a solid 1.5 inches of cheese covered penis enters the piece of plastic
>cums instantly
>loud moaning.jpg
>instantly regret spending 3k instead of buying a 30 dollar fleshlight

>this thread

I really don't want to find out how deep this rabbit hole goes

Our little life scares me in this dust bowl of indifferent to this universe and this dust bowl of the planet

Feel free to continue wasting money on girls that will leave you user

this

I have 4 of them, and I'm considering another. They're amazing to hold and cuddle.

Well someone could kidnap your doll and then what? Call the cops?

that's actually more disconcerting.

Which one are you considering buying next?

I'm gonna try using her to cuddle. I use a pillow usually to cuddle with but a doll should be interesting.

When you wake up sweating every night for your entire life, sleeping next to a heat-absorbing doll feels amazing.

kekek

yep, all women are like that right? i bet you're also the type to make the argument "omg all women are so superficial and judge a book by its cover!", referring to your repulsive self.

>They're amazing to hold and cuddle.
you know what's better? a real human

>buy a 3000 dollar fuck toy
>package arrives
>Mailman: "man that things heavy, what's in there?"
>sweating nervously, grabs package and runs back into dank dark hole called your home
>sweating even more heavily due to the 20 foot run back to your home
>unbox your new qt3.14
>see a plastic underdeveloped tits through the wrapping of your new Lolicon 4000 Pomf Pomf edition
>heart starts pounding, have a heart attack and die instantly
>after 2 months, landlord comes by to see why you haven't made an excuse on why you can't pay your bill for the month only to see two giant ham colored meat mountains in your doorway, this of course being your massive ass
>calls police and EMT
>EMT shows up and asks for 5 more guys to assist in shoving your fatass into the truck
>Cops show up
>"This guy have any friends or relatives?"
>Other cop see's the doll "....i HIGHLY doubt it"

Also one of the reasons I want one

yes, a cooling pillow would be nice, but losing weight and better sleep hygiene are probably much better for you. and at $900+, it would make more sense for you to invest in youtube.com/watch?v=bxdvPtvK5R0

Not sure what you are expecting, but I have this one and she is about the size of a 12 year old girl with ample B cups.

can I fuck the cooling fan? I get the boners middle of my sleep sometimes.

>Other cop see's the doll "....i HIGHLY doubt it"
BAZINGA

$900? try $5681. It doesn't even help me sleep, it just makes laying in an insomniac state a little better.

You paid way too much. mine has no visible seams, great skin tone, and is very well made for only $750 with shipping included.

hes talking about for all 4 of them. do you have any pics?

This is for 4 dolls, 3 of which are 126-128cm and 1 140cm doll. I do not regret buying any of them, because they all fit a certain size clothing.

I've considered getting one, I just recently got into onaholes and I've found TPE is a god awful material to try and take care of... I bought a cleaner with it but after a couple of uses and cleaning the outside now it has several discolored splotches all over which was a bit of a let down...

Looking at getting a new one, maybe the Sujiman Kupa Cocolo but I really dont want to run into the same issue, any advice on cleaning / maintaining TPE?

This

Please stop posting this image... it just makes me think of gunslinger girls and then I get depressed...

do you have any pictures with all of them together?

use mineral oil to clean it and powder with cornstarch. that is a great onahole, Ive had may almost 2 years

sorry, that was a depressing show

Is this an expression of repressed pedophilia?

I mean, you do you, it's better you fuck a doll than an actual kid

What did you name the left two? And why don't you post many pictures of them?

Uh, why are you assuming that I've had sex with any of them? Do you know how much time it requires to clean their pussies out?

O sorry, I thought you were the other doll guy

the ones advertised as "life mannequins" usually do

My bed isn't big enough to fit them all on there.I need to get into that King Size mattress sell they have up the road.

KEK
Lurk moar, and buy a dictionary before you post again because your grammar is "fukt" son.

kek isn't a word in a dictionary

What are you doing in this thread anyway?

>mineral oil
Would not have thought of that, I will definitely give it a try. As for powder, that I have been doing with corn starch as needed.

> that is a great onahole
Good to know! I currently have the Puni Ana DX which has been great, sadly the one with splotches now. I also tried the Puni Virgin 1000 soft edition, the tunnel wasn't nearly deep enough though so it got retired rather quickly.

>They're amazing to hold and cuddle

Nothing makes your day better than cuddling with a lifeless plastic doll! ;^)

kek is lol in orcish newfag. Welcome to 2004.

Maybe it does for some people, I genuinely cannot imagine being in a long term relationship with a woman myself, so sure why not? Not all of us want to pay someone elses way thru life when we could just fly it solo.

Do what makes you happy so long as it doesn't come at another persons expense.