ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong

For me, it's Brock Turner, because seeing as the girl allegedly consented to it, and they were both drunk, there really was nothing so horrible being done. She literally just got a finger inside her vagina, and she fucking WANTED it there. Just because you regret being a whore when you wake up doesn't mean that you can get a guy sent to jail. That's fucking madness. She talks about it as though it was some horrible, traumatic experience, and it was, but not for the reasons you'd think. Seeing as she's a whore who gets drunk in public, I doubt she had a problem with getting fucked senseless while she was drunk, or passing out behind a dumpster. No, her issue was that people knew how much of a fucking subhuman she was, and for that, she had to put the spotlight on Brock. She sacrificed him to save face, and if I had control of this country, she would be publicly executed by yours truly.

Kek
Agreed 100%

she was only fingered?

then why did that one faggot cry when talking about discovering them?

Because they were swedes or something. They only like when brown guys touch women.

Rule#1 - stay the fuck away from crazy bitches

Rule#2 - assume all bitches are crazy until proven otherwise

He's just an excitable boy.

Women's rights were a mistake.

before women's rights:
Horny men fuck horny bitches, horny bitches shut the fuck up, everybody wins

after women's rights:
Honry men fuck horny bitches, horny bitches don't want to be perceived as horny bitches, horny men goes to jail

ITT: people with mommy issues

You have mommy issues?

is it so hard to stop dry humping / fingering a girl when she's passed out behind a dumpster? are modern white men so deprived of sex that they'll take even the dirtiest, most pathetic opportunity presented to them?

modern white men

top kek

The point is they were both drunk and both made poor decisions, just that one is now a paragon of women's oppression and the patriarchy and the other the victim martyr who got raped for our sins.

if the guy was a muslim the swedes would have given him a thumbs up and rode their dildo seated bikes off into the night

ummm racist and sexist much?

Bradley Manning

They did make poor decisions, only the women's decision hurt no one but herself with Turner's decision hurt someone else

>it's a Sup Forums-/r9k/ thread on Sup Forums again

haha yeah all women are degenerate whores who deserve rape! praise based KEk and Trump (not racist) :-D

hi femanon wanna be my gf

@74021777
>reddit-posting for (You)'s
No (You) for you

What's it like to be closer on the spectrum to spineless faggot than to a man?

I'm happy that this case makes women finally feel safe to get piss drunk and pass out wherever they want

>the pale virgins on Sup Forums are the real men guys! fuck those beta nu-males!

Not sure if bait OP, but I'd encourage you to read report again and all the relevant information again.

But I'm not a pale virgin though

I mean, I don't know about all that but I feel worse for what this guy had to go through versus what the dumb drunk bitch did.

>passed out behind dumpster
>hurr im drunk too so it's okay

im not a girl get fucked loser

>he disagrees with the hivemind regarding brock "bullshit" turner
>haha faggot!!!!!

he was convicted and is going to be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, but you fat basement dwelling knuckledraggers still go out of your way to defend him for a crime he 100% committed and 100% tried to get away with

you fucks would hate him if he were black

But she allegedly consented.

Source: OP

You're disgusting

he wouldn't stop with a finger if he were black

she withdrew consent the day after when she felt bad about being a drunk slut

Yeah because the chick was the crazy one in this situation. Not the man who fingered an unconscious women.

I want /r9k/ to leave immediately.

He's a good boy! He didn't do nothing wrong! He had his life on track, he was gonna become an astronaut!

You can't give consent to begin with if you're that intoxicated you idiot.

you're so cool and edgy. Really smart too.

I'm very impressed.

he got stopped though

The Judge agrees

>the judge agreed so he dindu nuffin!!!

Fuck, you're so painfully stupid.

Fucking this

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are cancer with their constant board jumping. these board don't work and need to be deleted.

>people on this website literally and unironically believe there is nothing wrong with fingering and dry humping a passed out girl behind

re-evaluate your lives

I trust the judge more than crybaby faggots

Then why was I charged with DUI? How could I be held responsible for my decision to drive if I was not in my right mind?

this fucking cancer

>judges are always more trustworthy and are infallible

wew

how the fuck are people defending this shit bag?

>ask girl if i can finger her
>she says yes
OK

>ask girl if i can finger her
>don't actually ask if I can finger her because she's KO
>finger her anyway
NOT OK

the problem with this case is that everyone has some idea of how it happens even though no one has the full police reports. no one has eye witness testimony or toxicology reports. the fact of the matter is that a judged went light on the sentencing, probably for good reasons.

>trustworthy
probably
im going to assume a judge can JUDGE better than the average twat

just because they were both blackout drunk doesn't mean it's okay to fingerfuck the person who is unconscious

your analogy is apples to oranges

You don't understand the difference between getting taken advantage of and recklessly putting people's lives in danger? Nice analogy dumb fuck. Try again.

That's true I would hate him if he was black. Because I'm racist, what's your point?

My point remains though. You are closer on the spectrum to a spineless faggot than to a "dumb man"

that isn't always the case you retard

MAH POE WHITE BOI DINDU NUFFIN!

HE A GOOD BOI

ignoring my point to lazily use more insults

wowie Sup Forums dwellers really do make u think!

I love how white people are allowed to get away with RAPE and yet my black brothers are put in prison for years over petty drug crimes.

And you white heathens have the nerve to post crime statistics as if they hold any merit when things like this happen.

I stand with Kappernick. Fuck Amerikkka.

I'm wondering, everyone is going on now about how you can't consent when you are drunk. Does that mean if I'm drunk, a girl is drunk, neither one of us can consent? That means I've raped multiple girls and they have raped me? I was so drunk one time I passed out while a girl was riding me and my dick still remained hard while I was asleep. Should I report that to the police? Was I raped anons?

All this time I just thought we were all grown consenting adults and that me and my friend or girlfriend were just having some drinks and having fun. But in the last few years everyone has decided you can't give consent when you are drinking so I'm not a rapist AND a rape victim? Well goddamn this is interesting, guess if thats what being raped is then I no longer feel pity for those who say they were raped. I always thought rape was when someone (usually multiple people) aggressively/violently fucking someone while they were being held or tied down. Or when someone gives someone a knockout drug without them knowing, then fucking their passed out lifeless body. Fuck this new age society. Guess drunk drivers aren't at fault either because they couldn't give consent to drive.

ok fine you know best the judge is way out of line here

Ok so like.....leave? Or no?
Go back to niggerland or do you wanna stay in America?

even if being drunk is a tricky gray area, being passed out is not. stop being a retard for a second please

But user he was drunk...his judgement wasn't perfect. You're victim blaming you racist bigot sexist.

that's why i sympathize with the man in cases like this where they're both drunk and made poor decisions. the woman feels bad while the mans gets character assassinated, slandered for life, and probably jailed and harassed for who knows how long

>he was a good white boy and a college athlete he dindu nuffin!
alt right are the new blacks

see

but I was drunk, passed out, and she still kept fucking me. I DID NOT say she could keep fucking me while I was passed out. Of course I didn't plan on passing out while having sex, but the point is I WAS RAPED ;_; doesn't matter if I woke back up and we still kept fucking. Alcohol was in my system so there is NO possible way I consented ;_; none at all

Drunk driving is a terrible analogy and people who use it are fucking retards.

Imagine this. I'm drunk and talking to another drunk dude. I go "Give me your wallet I'm going to keep it." And he gives it to me and says I can keep it then its mine. Its not theft.

Now imagine I'm drunk and I'm taking to a passed out drunk dude and I go "Give me your wallet I'm going to keep it" He'd probably not respond. If I take his wallet then that is 100 percent stealing.

Is this easier for you to understand? Your drunk driving analogy makes no sense.

>she was a good white girl that dindu nuffin
Besides hanging out with trash, getting black out drunk in public, and consenting.

Stupid people get what they deserve. Brock doesn't deserve life in jail, but he does deserve punishment.

If some chick is still fucking you after you pass out thats rape. What is the point you're trying to make here?

>judges are nothing compared to my superior court of public opinion!

>Brock doesn't deserve life in jail, but he does deserve punishment.
No reasonable person disagrees with this.

the point is that drunk people have sex. extremely drunk people have sex. it isn't rape. it's bad decision making of both parties.

>muh hypothetical fantasy where a woman has sex with me
back to /r9k/

All irrelevant

If you're fucking a person who is literally unconscious that's rape

Stop it senpai.

Only men can rape
Women can redact consent the morning after

Epic.

>le everyone on Sup Forums is an underage virginal neck beard loser meme

shut the fuck up

>simply state that judges are not always infallible
>treated as if i'm masquerading as an expert on law

is it possible for you to avoid a logical fallacy for at least 4 minutes

But didn't she put herself in reckless danger when she got shit faced ?? Same as a drunj driver only she's a whore and didn't want to admit it to mommy and daddy

you can't just tell people not to get drunk and fool around with strangers, thats victim blaming

>But didn't she put herself in reckless danger when she got shit faced

No you fucking recluse. Being drunk IS NOT A CRIME.

Being drunk is does not make it okay to let people FUCK YOU OVER.

How retarded are you?

its easy m8, if both people are drunk, the girl is the rape victim and the guy is the rapist.

This

Alright libfags
You can have your cake but you can't eat it too. If you want equality stop being sexist when it comes to rape. Men and women are IDENTICAL, right?

>reckless danger for getting shitfaced drunk

It was a college party she went to with her younger sister. How is going to a party and getting drunk putting yourself in reckless danger?

You're a retard.

public intoxication literally is a crime idiot

Then why did he beat her?

But men have been doing that since the beginning of time. Why shouldn't women get too as well?

She's a woman

they can if they want but having regrettable sex comes with being a drunkard.

>tfw my friend turned SJW and all he can post about on normiebook is how much he hates this guy

Its too bad this guys life is ruined because some roastie decided it should be.

They were at a party.

The only idiot is you.

He beat the pussy up

those men get their assholes fingered all the time, they understand the risk and accept the consequence and don't make a scene about it

the party took place in an alley?

What's the point of finger blasting her if she is passed out?

How many times have we seen this shit over and over you think people would learn by now that if your not accompanied by someone you don't get that fucked up we see it in the media every fucking day especially if your a woman it's dangerous in a college party of all places where it's most likely to happen in not saying that this fags innocent but have more fucking sense women dont do shit like this

She passed out during the fingerbanging. When you're that drunk you don't tend to notice things like that.

he's only defended because he is white. 3 months in jail for being caught inside a woman behind a dumpster who was drunk

bill cosby's life as he knew it was and is over because a bunch of women claimed he brock turnered them 30 years ago

>le everyone on Sup Forums is an underage virginal neck beard loser meme
no, just the angry Sup Forums types

He noticed enough to run away when confronted though.

She was there with her sister.

Also you made my point for me - it shouldn't be dangerous for a woman to get drunk. A woman should be allowed to get drunk or walk down a street alone without having to worry if she's going to get raped.

He paid his debt to society
I could give a fuck less about being part of the sjw lynch mob.
I don't feel any sympathy for his 'victim' and think that she got more or less what she wanted.

Women were always taught this and still are. The only problem is now they don't have to as long as they cry rape afterward, and which do you think they'd rather do:

-A night of being cautious while drinking
or
A night of blackout drunk getting railed by whoever in an unfamiliar place and no consequences as long as it was rape

>people actually want to fuck drunk girls

Why would you want to fuck a non moving body?