Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.
for the glory of anonkind.

Hello!

Evening All.

I'll be around. Maybe

-EMT

I will take your Biggest, strongest, cheapest drink.

And a slice of Carrot cake, please.

biggest, strongest, and cheapest... that's where we just empty the bottom shelf into a fishbowl. you sure?

Hey Baranon
How can I fight with all my hobby interests
It's strangely becoming an addiction
I want to do too many things
>I started playing piano
>I started learning japanese
>I will start learning finish by the end of this month
>I enjoy making pixel art
>I am trying to do regular art
>I am trying to learn some cyphers
>I am learning to code
>I spend a lot of time making KLWP themes
Wtf is wrong with me?

Ohh also can I get a rum and coke please...

Are you keeping up with those hobbies? Like, do you finish what you started? Or better yet, what about this is causing you distress?

Hey, everyone~ I'm making dinner at the moment, but I'll be along shortly!

Wow, those sound like my preferences!

I... think you may need to figure out which ones you like the most, and just balance your focus, really. that's a lot to try and juggle all at once. especially two languages at the same time.

I can't post much tonight.
For me user the key is to prioritise. I have a bunch of hobbies and classes that I want to take that conflict. So I set a goal. Once I get to a certain point in the one I ease up on it a bit and focus on the next till I reach a goal and so forth.

-phi

What's your favorite out of them all?

I've got the same issue, Too many interests.

Yes, please.

And I'd still like that cake. I need something sweet, I've had a long day.

They're good preferences.

Thats the problem. I am doing all of them, and it starts feeling like a chore. I started them because I had a bad case of depression. So they were a distraction from it. But now I have overwhelmed myself and I am feeling that I am spiraling down to depression again.

least this thread doesn't have 2b hater

It might if you bring it up...

mm... what made it long? everything alright?
them's fighting words, you'll bring him out of the woodwork by saying that.

I am trying to prioritize them. But I still feel the need of doing them. And the sensation that I am running out of time is killing me. I always feel like I have to do more things, that I don't have enough time for it. Like I am going to die any minute now. I am 18 for fucks sake. Why do I feel this way

I'm back for now...
How is everyone doing tonight?

You are human gatbage and should be killed.

Can we play a game of Drawful in here?

Just in pain and exhausted, it wasn't too bad, just long.

Well, what's your favorite hobby? Personally, mine is painting, Even though I do so much more. I keep up with others, but I focus on painting.

Hello, user.

Then it's time to narrow down that repertoire, isn't it? You started off all these hobbies as a means of distraction, and now you're spiraling back down because you haven't accomplished too much of anything. You couldn't possibly have, given how much you took on.

But I'm willing to bet that you like some of those hobbies more than others. Either through sheer interest in them or through natural ability. Mind putting them into a ranked list for me/

I hope you die of old age user.

because you're finally realizing how reality is. we're all gonna end up dead one day, and we'll never be able to manage completing everything we want to do. so... you gotta choose what you truly value in life, really. and especially hobbies, the point of doing things for fun is, yknow... fun. if it stops ever being fun, there's no reason to keep at it, I figure.
nice to see you around, hon.
fate already tried last weekend and failed. sorry to let you down.

Game is here: Jackbox TV
CODE: MIAQ

you brown bunny velvet?

who

I would narrow it down. Maybe stick with pixel art/art, coding and piano and you can probably make a good project out of that stuff.

Stick with what you enjoy more, what you got the most done with and what you feel you can build upon to make better.

I'm trying to cutdown on videogame time myself to work more on art and maybe study occult things. Video games aren't what it used to be for me.

Sorry, I'm a bit late!
-SouthPaw

Anyone know anyone that ever got a girlfriend after 26 that never had one before?

How immature. Sad!
Wow, it's been a while. Heya. You doing alright?
No, I'm a moonbunny. Velvet's an earth rabbit. Get it right!

You should just kill yourself, you worthless scum.

I know several. Nothing wrong with it, in fact. Provided you don't end up marrying her.

>conversation
And some rum.

Yes. Several. I think people are reaching emotional maturity later and later as time goes on. Consider that for the generations before us there was a much bigger focus on forming a family at a young age.. not so economically feasible any more so people have different priorities.

No, that's Reisen, I'm velvet.

Filenames differ us.

that... was surprising. neat to see something like this just happen, though. have a nice game, hons.
I mean, it's possible, yeah. some people just don't end up hitting it off with anyone for a while.
(you)

Just drank 4 of these. Shouldnt be too bad? I hope? Maybe?

-EMT

It might be time to shelve a few then like what was said above. I'd make a list of things you would like to accomplish and timeframe for them. Then see what hobbies line up with helping you accomplish those goals or may impede them. That way you are working towards something, keeping up with hobbies, and hopefully less overwhelmed. Good luck E>

Good to see you!

25 is when the brain of most individuals is fully formed. The pre-frontal cortex is fully developed and is responsible for decision making. Soooo... this is a good time to date actually. As far as experience goes it's never a bad time to start, just have realistic expectations for yourself.

I just realized something. For the project I'm working on (world building) the first steps I'm doing I need to know a bit about geography. I should of payed attention to that in class. Wouldn't think I would ever need it.

Nice to be around...

As good as ever. I assume you are doing well yourself?

oh sorry moon

you know esdeath?

This is Fake News! As president, I will eliminate shitposting from Sup Forums. Make Sup Forums great again!
Probably a bit much, EMT.

evening. how's life been treating you?
like I said, hope they treated you well. IPAs are always a little too light for my taste, but if they sat well, s'good enough.
there's always resources to learn from online, at least.

Unfortunately.

Sup Forums was never great.

Life is.. boring today. I have no energy to do anything, hence why I am here.

>Implying Sup Forums was ever great
-SouthPaw

Eh. I'm still kickin'.
S'okay.
Right, so it's a perfect analogy.

see

Decently high ABV though, 7.5%?

Maybe. But bleh. I only had 4. And not a full 6 pack

Thankful ya. I keep having to go to search things up like different types of bioms.

greatness means different things to different people from different ages.

'sup faggots a shot of the finest whiskey you've got.

How's everyone doing tonight boys?

*sigh* you are in this thread aswell I like these new people I dont need you trash talking me....

you seem nice though

*gloops gently*

I'm not loved, though

eh, should sign?
-EMT

>gets drunk in the corner and listens to the discourse

Sup Forums is like the domain incarnation of the filthy frank show, they "took like 16 tabs of acid and it all went downhill from there.".

Saying again implies it was great at one point.

I love you.

Been here a While, you being here doesn't phase me in the slightest.

that's... understandable. glad to have you here, hope we can distract you from reality for a bit, at least.
if I'm drinking beer, I want to be able to stand it. darker ones work better for me, at least.
doing okay, you? I hope bourbon's alright.
yeah you are, though.

you guys are a bunch of faggots srsly

Good evenin'.

For what it's worth, we love you user. Care to talk?

Hey.

*shrug*
Nobody needs anybody to do any trash talking, dear. And I try to be. I do my very, very best. But being kind is much more important.
Right, so it's just like how America was never great to begin with. I have to explain this joke!?

E>

Ok lets see here
>Piano
Since I have wanted to play one from as long as I can remember, and I am starting to become a bit good at it
>KLWP
I am just good at it. I enjoy making it. And I have almost master it, so no point stopping here
>Pixel art
I just love pixel art, nothing more I guess
>Japanese
Since I see a big trend with the language and country. I personally don't watch animes but I do like the language.
>Painting
I suck at it. I suck at it really bad and I battle with perfectionism every time I try it. I really want to become good at it but it is painfully hard. I have a lot of images in my head that I want to create but it's so hard
>Cyphers
I just enjoy them. They might be more of an interest than a hobby I guess...
>Finish
I will be helping a friend of my mother. She just came back from Finland and I will be going so I can fill the class. It will be free and she won't push me that hard. So I guess it will be pretty chill
>Coding
It's a backup career choice
I am currently studying electrical engineering but it doesn't have a bright future in bulgaria(where I live) so I am learning coding as a backup plan

I guess that's all...

oh im sure you arent going to tell me my life is worthless I love these people do not ruin my time here

we arent good friends he is used to me posting as this
>my waifu

I sort of love you, wanna talk?
-SouthPaw

Hi Jill!!
Nice to see you!

Eh, I polished the beer off in a few min. I may get some guiness next time/

Bleh

-EMT

I think "make Sup Forums great again" is the wrong way of putting it.
"Make Sup Forums find the humor in it's own dark comedy again"
Thanks. Is it usually the same people in these threads every time?

Well like I said, greatness means different things to different people.

Hello

love you too, hon.
evening. doing okay?
nice to see you again, sweetheart. can we get to Worst Korea for once?

I know, How are you tonight, user?

America is great though. I mean, I'd rather live here than anywhere else.

Obviously we aren't good friends, and I doubt we will be, but I'm still not going to trash talk you here.

Yes, I know. If you're not a good person to have around, then it'll be made clear before long at all. So just be on your best behavior, or else no one will have to talk shit about you to begin with, Es.
Bleeeeh! We're doing dracula impressions, right? That's what we're doing?
Humor?
Yeah. Voldemort was pretty great.
I sure wouldn't.

so what you're saying is kick out everyone who has become too serious...

"Looks like I gotta go guize........"

Made much progress?

Yes.

it ebbs and flows. a little busier than I'd like tonight and a few less anons looking for advice, but there are some regulars that have shown up time and again.
BLAAAAHHHHHH

You know iyd my cvathcv phraise. Righjt?

-Enmt

Hi flag-user how are you doing tonight?