Anyone know if im fucked? i ate pic related found it in the basement i realised after it was 11 years old !!

anyone know if im fucked? i ate pic related found it in the basement i realised after it was 11 years old !!

>!!
kys

pls no bully

Nah so much artificial ingredients and preservatives I'm sure you're good. But I guess you'll find out soon.

i dont think boxed mac n cheese has any nutritional content so it seems highly unlikely that it would spoil or go bad or rot. i imagine its like eating 11 year old cardboard except with powdered cheese mixed onto it

You ate 11 year old instant mac and cheese?
kek

Someone I know ate instant mac and cheese from 1998 and got major food poisoning so you will probably get sick too

might get sick, then again most food today has so many preservatives who knows. Throw it up if your worried.

stop your whining op.

Na ur fine

Don't panic - if you clear the 5 to 6 hour mark after the eating you are fine. All symptoms of food poisoning begin then

OP here : the cheese was still powder and smelt fine. the macaronis tasted like the smell of damp basement though

whats the 5-6 hour marc ?
should i just barf it ?

That could mean the pasta was moldy
RIP OP

Has it been 5-6 hours after you ate the fossils

Dear Diary, today OP ate old pasta,

You might get sick but you probably won't die, just wait a couple hours

no about an hour
no mold just off color

Dried pasta does not go bad unless stored in a humid environment... For mold to grow, it requires water. Expiry dates on dried products or with high sugar content are just for preventing lawsuits... They should not go bad if stored properly

OP here:
just wondering if the powder stayed as a powder then it was fine right ?

>off color
That could mean anything from mold to fungus to bacteria

Dried pasta does not go bad unless stored in a humid environment... For mold to grow, it requires water. Expiry dates on dried products or with high sugar content are just for preventing lawsuits... They should not go bad if stored properly

Not necessarily. Artificial colouring will degrade over time

whats bad about it though ?
>pasta
>dried cheese

or should i try and barf it up

Yes same applies to dried cheese (artificial flavouring really.) it would have been clumpy, off odour if it was bad

thank you !! thats all i needed to hear

Plus the flavouring is usually sealed in an aluminized foil enveloppe (although i don't know if it is that old...) which prevents moisture from getting in...