youtu.be/gGWXKmGTLOA
youtu.be/9XpnSqIoW_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go away faggot

The fuck is this, tyre cancer?

:(

not a great way to start a thread

that's mental m8

I'm guessing the internal belt structure of the tire failed, but the rubber didn't rupture, causing it to inflate like a balloon.

What is this?

a generator

He's keeping it grounded

lost

That's a proper ground.

a grounded generator

newfag

This makes me cry a little

kekd

I got some thing for you.

Enjoy

what i'm looking at a 800 bucks vibrator?

God damn how could a man get so lucky.

Straigth out of the oc oven

white collar fag detected

youtu.be/gGWXKmGTLOA

I really like this image

True story

Here's a failed meme I made for Sup Forums
They were not happy about it.

Please leave

>SonictheHedgehogOC.webm

youtu.be/9XpnSqIoW_Y

omfg i hate you im dying XDXDXDXD

Rebok-Bok-Bok-Bok-Bok

haha. this is funny because it's edgy. haha.

kys summer fag

jesus, like, how do you even deal with that. Would be too dangerous to be anywhere near it.

this is my fetish

OMG that's hilarious! Grounding rod into a bucket of dirt instead of to actual ground shows complete lack of understanding of how electricity and grounding works for those of you confused by why this is funny.

And now its not funny, go drown in a fucking pool user.

It's edgy but it doesn't try too hard which is what makes edgy shit usually fail. Sup Forums has always had edgy content, it just becomes cancerous when people are overly edgy without being funny.

Ha

cant be serious.

Truly funny. Lost

It's a cableless mouse that can't be used while loading for reasons

Lost

OSHA can suck my penga.

It's actually genius design to ensure long battery life. Usage while charging is one of the main killers of rechargeable devices. Not even a macfag but I applaud the designers for finding a way to keep the autists from fucking up the devices they made.

>Usage while charging is one of the main killers of rechargeable devices
Shit, I always do this. Where can I learn more about this? Is it possible to "save" the damage by completely charging my phone, then completely draining it?

I don't know

I like it

GOLIATH ONLINE

Don't listen to this man.

Are you a troll? Completely draining the battery is bad. Only let it go below 30% around once a week.

>autists

For real? Shit. Well, that explains a lot. I didn't know, I just read somewhere online fully draining it every other day is best.

Why 30%, like why is that okay, but not to go below that?

Why don't they just use interchangeable akkus?

Be fit and attractive or at least clean and not a giant douche, it happens more often than you think.
Or hire the sluts if you have to I guess.

Only when they are cabled stupid

I miss this one.

Holy shit dude - I bet that wheel stopped when you push the pedal just a little

No way to really save it per se, but you can stop damaging it. And what the other user said about not letting it get below 30% is kind of right. Certain batteries are intended for full drainage before charging, like laptop batteries and larger capacity power banks, but with a phone you want to turn it off and charge it once you drop between 30 and 20%. Making sure it's off while charging is key though.

Nice BOD OP

Please explain professor faggot

Just buy a new power batterie for 10$ when you feel yours is too shitty

>Usage while charging is one of the main killers of rechargeable devices
Citation needed

>Please explain professor faggot

Earth ground rod (to ground the generator) Just a wire attached to a rod stuck in a plastic bucket full of dirt, which would clearly insulate it from acting as any kind of actual ground.

Put it back in the oven

THE TIP OF THIS DICK IS INFECTED.

Not an electrician of any sort but I never even thought of the bucket insulating it. Bravo

I bet you are fun at parties

R8 ME M8

Do a little research into rechargeable batteries. They have a very specific recharge capacity. Usage while charging constantly cycles power through the battery/device thus reducing the finite number of times or total amount of electricity the battery can store.

Thanks user. The more you know lel

>nigger cock

Probably could have taken that wire and just clamped it to the hand rail, which might have a better chance of being electrically grounded.

No, I'm sure far more stupid people are lots more fun for you- as at least you can understand the noises they make.

Winner winner, you are correct sir. Kudos to you

This is not me

This is me: and

I'm a first year electrical engineer and let me tell you, this is incorrect. Having the device running while charging actually helps condition the battery and makes room for more electrons in the battery, so it actually improves the total running time of a full charge while plugged in

>t. Apple employee

Fuck off, faggot. Apple are pure cancer.