So hypothetical question if you gonna do a year in jail would you go and get it over with or run...

So hypothetical question if you gonna do a year in jail would you go and get it over with or run. If u were homeless with hardly any monies.

Depends. Is it in the US? Do the year. Is it in England? Better to run. You'll get murdered by muslims in british prison.

Cause for me im starting to realize I'm kinda bi and it wouldn't really bother me too much lel

I would just start raping until caught.

Why care at this point?

Canada

Get it over with. You might learn something useful. It's not like you have anything else going on.

Where in Canada?

Tru. Although if u were homeless why not move to another area stay in a shelter and work cause jobs until you can afford a lawyer? is this bad logic

Ur mums pussy

Near bc but not bc

hmm go and get it over with OR run and get caught then spend a year+ in jail

And you wouldn't get murdered by American prison niggers?

I'm not trying to defend Britanistan but your shit smells just as fucking bad

So Yukon? What race are you?

niggers murder other niggers. as long as you're not white in california or new york, you'll be fine.

or a nigger. If you're a nigger, run. there's nothing niggers hate more than niggers.

Tell Trudeau you're a muslim, he'll pardon you and give you a few million dollars.

Sum one respond to this

I wish

This. I've known many niggers and if theres one thing niggers hate, it's niggers.

Every prison is filled with niggers just like LA and NY, man

Are you trying to tell me that there is a prison without niggers, or that OP isn't going to get his white trash ass shanked for being stupid enough to get caught?

you're still going to jail because you ran

run

anyone got sauce on OP's pic? who is that. also to answer OP's question, depends. what would be the nature of the crime that puts you in jail for that long? if its something where the cops will be out on the look for me chances are i would end up getting caught anyways, if its something small however there is a possibility i can just wait it out and stay on the run until the statute of limitations is up then thats what i would do.

No, but new york and LA are liberal shitholes where the guards and warden would be happy to watch you be culturally enriched in the laundry room with a sharpened toothbrush.

Even if the guards would intervene, how the fuck are they supposed to help AFTER you've been stabbed in the neck by a new nigger doing dirt to join the local prison chimp tribe?

Have you ever been stabbed?
Do you know just how fucking quick you can put holes in a cunt?