Dide we rally land on a mone? or was the conspiracy faked?

dide we rally land on a mone? or was the conspiracy faked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rammstein already proved this my man.

At the time, it would have been easier and more technologically feasible to actually fly a rocket to the moon then it would be to use film tricks to fake it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

>the current year, still believing in the jewish (((space))) meme

If nasa did such a feat why have then not done an equal fit since then moon landing?
You would think they would stage another feat to get all that government money,but nope.

>was the conspiracy faked
yes
people with a vested interest in maintaining the controversy that we have never landed men on the Moon and returned them to Earth have been deliberately misinforming the populous so that they question the hard evidence and buy more Moon conspiracy books

the conspiracy was faked user, you're right

Faked on the moon

Yes, the Dide consipiracy was faked.
I participated in the rally on the moon, I drove 49 Cadillac powered by a Rolls-Royce Merlin.

>Stanley Kubrick

They did, just not in 69'. That was all propaganda to beat the Russians to the prize. One of the later missions in the 70's (I'd guess 73') is when they really landed on moon.

It's impossible today let alone 50 yrs ago.

I will not bite

The moons temp. ranges fron 200 deg. f. to - 200 deg f. How can you power a cooling and heating system to fight them extremes on 32v. for days?
You can't answer that...do some reading

In a tin foil lander that also has compters and oxygen systems all on lead acid batteries.
Impossible

not really, its much easier to fake it, even in 1969. NASA today say they cannot easily mount another moon mission due to the cost and the dangers

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

If the US had been to the moon it would be over populated, polluted and raped of all its resources by now

No air on moon so only ways heat can be conducted is by direct solar radiation (which the suits shield most of) or the ground. Insulated boots easily handled that.

thanks for the laugh

That's your argument? Cmon son use your big boy words, explain yourself.

people believe what they want to believe
Youre entitled to your opinion

The moon landing was fake but its totally true about the child sex ring on mars.

You don't have any facts to dispute what I said, I get it.

>Youre entitled to your opinion
except when that opinion is overwhelmingly contradicted by hard facts
then you're insane and should segregated from society for our safety

>dide we rally land on a mone?
Probably.

>or was the conspiracy faked?
Also probably.

Its gotta be like 80/20 real to fake.

Im sure we went there, hell the US was so annoyed by Russia we went, despite the fact it was most likely more of a liability than we let on.

Astronauts probably saw some shit they couldn't disclose to the masses (by this I mean a fine mix of mundane shit thats perfectly logical and accepted by todays standards, all the way up to Ayyy Lmaos), hence why even though it was such a public event it is still a bit of an enigma.

And last, there were probably more low key missions or even as boring as 'tests' or 'experiments' that were far more pertinent RE: security (due to the new atomic/nuclear tech and the arms race) that this event was a good shroud for, so why not take it? If we lose 3 dudes who cares, we can bomb Guatemala while everyone is watching a flag raising ceremony, it was the 60s.

>This is all opinion
>I seriously have no clue what the fuck happened
>I just assume we went there cause they probs thought there was oil up there or some shit

Just wait a couple years and China will land men on the moon.

>MFW you know they'll either crash or get halfway there and realize their right blinker was on the whole time...

Nah, they'll just fake it like their 2008 spacewalk.

>they land perfectly
>but then crash their moon buggy into the return vehicle destroying any possibility of return

youre being watched

>Plants flag
>"HO REE SHIT, WE DEED-"
>Realized Flag is spiked directly through fuel line

Why would the moon need dry-cleaning facility?

the escalator to the return vehicle eats the lunanauts

I figured they'd just send up a couple disposable, generic looking people on a one way trip. Have a couple stand ins for the triumphant return to earth.

Who's being watched?

>Lands on moon
>Begin transmission
>Nation is on the edge of its seat
>Lunar Module is absorbed into a sinkhole

>Send most skilled scientists into space
>Head 100,000 nautical miles in the wrong direction
>Slowly burn to death while waiting for the sun to change to green

>land on Moon
>discover alien city
>run over their kids
>drive away like nothing happened
>start first interplanetary war

>China builds space elevator
>it malfunctions and crushes Sanya

budget constraints has rookies on Sup Forums patrol

>Set down
>Ayyy Lmaos emerge from sub terrainian colonies
>Begin to inspect craft
>A pressure lock hisses
>A door emerges
>Ayyy Lmaos stare in
>anxiously wait for first contact with new species
>First Chinese astronaut sets foot on moon
>"Welcome to our home, we are a peaceful-"
>YOU PAY US 500$ RIGHT NAOW
>Plants flag
>THIS CHINA'S MOON NOW
>WHERE IS MY MONEY!?!?
>Within the hour the native species is starving to death in internment camps and making knock off iPhones
>The smell of fish and cigarette smoke has overwhelmed the planet
>There's already a car on fire and 60 chainsmoking rickshaw drivers playing Pai Gow around the burning debris

their rocket comes into contact with high tension power lines moving from the assembly building to the launch pad and kills the entire crew

all those smoking chinks would give the Moon an atmosphere
first step to terreforming done in one generation

>one generation

So what like 15 mins? I mean they're no mexi's, but still..

>Resources
>What resour-

Also, the chest mounted cameras had no view finders, yet astronauts produced perfectly framed photos. Also, the extreme cold and hot would have destroyed the film.

>China commissions a staircase from Hong Kong to the moon
>Cosmonauts from MIR spend a week throwing peanuts, vodka empties and research equipment at the stairs
>Stairs catch on fire
>Subterranean explosions ensue for a week straight
>Putin offers no response or sign of remorse as it would interfere with Banya.

kek

The google lunar-X contest will answer it once and for all, the Germans are planning on landing near the apollo site and get some pics.

>the Germans

The Germans won't be going anywhere. Tax dollars are not unlimited, and they're already spending all their tax money on caring for the millions of fake refugees.

incoherent.

It's a contest to send an unmanned probe to the moon, not government run or funded.

404d kek
>sage

let the lie die