I want to ask american

I want to ask american
Do you want to leave your country? and why

No, I'm fine here for now

No, This too will end

Fuck off you little EU cuck.

I'd like to just kick your faggot ass just for putting a flag up there with your shitty question.

It is horrific here in the USA, but still the safest, strongest, best country on the planet.
Our largest problem as a country will soon be taken care of by a dishonorably discharged transexual marine sniper.

Yes, im tired living backstage in Earth's reality show.

>Amsterdam
Education, Canals, Women and Weed. Coffee isn't shit either and most things would be from the country I live in or am contiguous to

Not the safest

Maybe if i could still keep my citizenship it depends on what country

We are finally starting to put the mentally ill trannies in their place.

There is hope for America yet.

US is confortable, life is easy. But most of the people is very stupid. If you like intelectual deep conversation, I don't recommend people to live here.

No. I can't say everything is perfect, but I have hope that it will get better, If it doesn't get better, I'd like to watch it all go down and see what happens next. It's not just the US that is playing this particular game. The US is just doing it the most flamboyantly.

>But most of the people is very stupid
>people is very stupid
>is
>is
>is
>is

Do you hear your idiocy ISIS?

yeah whatever, still stupid.

Yes because I really like Switzerland, but I think I need to become much more educated about the country before I ever seriously consider moving there past thinking out loud for fun.

I want to move to the UK. It's basically the 51st state and the people are like us too.
NHS is perfect

As shitty as the political landscape is right now, no.
Food, gas, beer, women; still relatively cheap. The crazies and stupidest may be loud on the internets but rare in everyday life. Good, friendly people are all around.

Americans don't want to leave, everyone else comes here. Whatever shithole country you come from, OP, I guarantee there are more people from your country here than there are Americans in your country.

but why would they kill the biggest problem in America, Hillary Clinton? She didn't win the election!

I'm good. Wish I had a flag like in the OP

Trump is a good president

Do I want to leave? Not really.
Would I leave for the right opportunity? Yes.
The US is not longer a decent country. It's run by the role model for what happens when the low end of the white trash gene pool gets money supported by people who are just that fucking ignorant and awful. There's really no reason to stay anymore.

Leave it? No. Take it over? Yes. Government needs to be revolted against every 50 years or so to keep corruption from taking root. Remember the last time our government was refreshed? Over due much?