Just got home from work and my family literally had an intervention waiting for me.... wtf I wanna kil l myself, AMA

Just got home from work and my family literally had an intervention waiting for me.... wtf I wanna kil l myself, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

meninanua
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Teen gallery
Wew lad
If you gonna kill yourself might as well post CP

What was the intervention for? Also more.

do it fag

Alcoholism.. was arrested before and now theyhre complaining cuz my drinking habits are the same. Oh and cuz I fucked my cousin and the whole family found out.

Seconded,
I'm curious of how you fucked up.

Alcoholic here too user. How was your cousin?

doesnt need to be mentioned.. but i was blackout drunk when it happened and dont remember and probably wouldnt have done it sober. but now everyone knows so its kind of a big deal all the suddden. she was also blackout drunk, so parts of the family are worried about a lawsuit saying i raped her

The exact same thing happened with me. I basically told everyone to fuck off and live their own lives.
Also, rolling

Pics of your cousin?

So do you have to go to rehab now? And rolling

Well, the drinking thing happened. Not the cousin fucking.

Just tell them you were drunk, and couldn't consent. And start shoving vodka laced tampons up your ass and get to AA.

Functional addict > Addict.
you have to at least have you shit together.

Too late user. We know.

Oh shit. Well at least my family doesn't

tell them you identify as female and you had lesbian sex with your cousin, if they complain call the cops for harrassment

I truely dont remember but shes 5'6" blonde in shape, so if your a drunk alcoholic and you wake up to find youre dick in something like that youre usually quiet happy. anyway... i am not very happy with the fallout..

wish I could take things so lightly. I'm just applying for jobs out of state. I figure its time to move. I'm 25 and have been living at home. I cant live here any longer like this now that the whole family knows and theyre tryna make me stop drinking. id rather die, sad but true

I'm 25, so no, I dont hafta do anything

hell no

i have a fulltime job and work over 60 hrs a week. i kinda have my shit together. and i told them all that i dont remember and didnt consent and she said the same shit and she didnt wanna press charges on me or anything but i dont know if once families involved they may push for it. the problem is now EVERYBODY knows. which means soon people outside of my family will know. which means I ought to just get out while the gettin is good...

This is accurate. Nice taste user.

>Functional
>Shoving vodka laced tampons up your ass

You can only pick one, faggot.

OP wtf?

OP here, im fucking losing my mind over hear at first only my aunt knew cuz shes the one that caught us and she said it was best to pretend it never happened and keep it a family secret. now she told my mom, my dad, her husband and her kids... so anyway basically I got like 10 days til literally everyone in a 30 mile radious knows about it. I cant sit in this thread any longer. I'm gonna go to sleep, go to work tomorrow, and then figure out how to leave town by friday and get a new job out of state, or i'll just kill myself. I dont wanna sit around while my world crumbles around me. fuck this thread

Op what state are you in and what jobs would you take and what is your favorite alcohol?

>lawsuit

who the fuck is gonna file a lawsuit what kind of bullshit is that? 2 drunk people have sex doesn't make it rape, the fact that this is even a problem is a problem in itself

You mean raped your cousin or else it wouldn't be an issue

Why are you the only one taking heat, doesn't your cousin get any repercussions for having sex with you?

And don't forget your livestream your an hero

I'm in pennsylvania, I work in construction and pretty skilled at framing, flooring, (i can do drywall but I hate it), and hardscaping realllly experienced at hardscaping and cutting/layer block and pavers. I like bourbon but I been drinking a lot of titos vodka lemonades this summer... though wild turkey bourbon is my go-to

bumppp

aww.su/2na1e

like how much do you drink per day? is it excessive?

Do you even America, bro? In america, drunk guy has sex with drunk girl, drunk girl regrets, now drunk guy raped girl. thats how it works welcome to 21st century american legal system. you can rape after the fact via things like regret, drugs, and alcohol.

i guess youre right user

Everywhere is fucked. not worth the risk

Nice tastes to you, as well!

roll

alcoholic here too, i once almost fucked my stepsister that who was 17, and i was 24-25. she sucked on my pepe and i sucked on her tits, it came out. now years later no one talks about it. take it easy user. shit will eventually get better, they will start too "accept" the drinking.

time heals all wounds. fuck those cunts who wont stand by you, especially your cunt aunt

or he legitimately did, idk

Whatever op. You fucked up. Leave the family. Reconciliation may happen with some, years down the road, some never. That's life. I don't have a fucking family.

meninanua com/novinhas-atrevidas-parte-1/

fucking disgusting white people

Sounds normal bro honestly stop worrying
There are worse drunks than you with normal lives you just live in a strict liquor law state

Do you are an alcohol?

Okay let me solve all your life's problems op.

Step 1: stop saying 'cuz'
Step 2: pulverize your testicles with a rusty fork to ensure you never get any offspring

There is no step 3.

Since I got my DUI my drinking has been much better. I usually have a drink or two on my lunch break, then 3 or 4 when I'm done work. Sometimes I dont drink for a few days at a time.

I really appreciate you guys. I just feel like shit is on the fan right now. everyones making a major deal out of it and i just wanna disappear. I literally worked 72 hours last week and im on track to work another 72 this week. I ve been trying to bury myself in work ever since this shit started and now we're reaching critical mass for my brain.

Cuz he's the dude. Bitches are always innocent.
She'll get major shaming probably forever.

why the fuck didnt you fuck her!

Alkie here, 4 years sober. Lets say that after cracking my head open a couple of times after getting blackout drunk, drinking stopped being fun. Good luck, OP. Hopefully whatever place you're getting shitfaced it has padded flooring.

good luck fam

>almost
you're a fucking failure

>I usually have a drink or two on my lunch break, then 3 or 4 when I'm done work. Sometimes I dont drink for a few days at a time.
bro, this is literally nothing. are you fucking kidding me? i can't believe anyone would get tweaked out over this, i drank like that when I had a high stress job, for about 3 or 4 nights a week for a long time, it's really not that much alcohol. it is a bad habit but i don't even think it's alcoholic tier, though it is on the way to it.

maybe the cousin fucking was really the bigger deal to your family, fuck that dumb aunt of yours who told everyone.

>autisic works of false hood and fiction
>don't accept anything on this website as fake news

you looking at it all wrong, you need to go ultimate alpha on this situation and claim it like it was your biggest conquest

"fuck yeah i fucked my cousin, i was into it and so was she, bitch is a 11/10 in looks as if anyone could keep their dick out of that. don't waste your time talking me if your just a prude that doesn't know how to fuck properly"

wear this shit like armour and no one can hurt you with it.

or if worse comes to worse, blame it all on your cousin "i was black out fucking drunk, she came onto me and i thought she was someone else due to being pissed, i don't even remember enjoying it, i basically kept quite about it because i didn't want to make a mess of HER life and mine over a drunken incident"

drinking at work is the problem (and most likely illegal due to work health and safety (or what ever they call it in tard-land))

if your at a point where you have to drink at work, i would most definitely say you have a problem and its time to give it up, a couple of drinks in your own time after work isn't as big a of a deal

as i wrote, that it came out is becasue someone walked in on us. soo yeah, now she lives on the other side of the contry. i will eventually do it. i sometimes write shit to her in my drunken haze. and she always replys never really turn me down, but dosnt encouraging it either. but one day, it will happen, it must! god wills it!

my wifes sister does this to me, it fucking messes with you bad as she's more then willing to get her tits out for me if i asked but thats about as far as it will ever go

bampss

aww.su/2na1e

has the OP killed him self yet?