#IStandForDiversity is trending on Twitter after countless actresses and directors call for more diverse casting on TV

#IStandForDiversity is trending on Twitter after countless actresses and directors call for more diverse casting on TV.

Do you stand for diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.tv/filename/352356262/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/135235623626/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This hurts Hollywood Jews so I'm for it.

>kids coming into her library in the CURRENT YEAR

I only like white actors

I completely agree with the last tweet shown here honestly

>AN ACTRESS SAID SOMETHING I POLITICALLY DISAGREE WITH ON HER PERSONAL TWITTER ACCOUNT

>#IUseAShittyHashtagToFeelLikeI'mDoingSomethingButReallyI'mJustTellingOtherPeopleToDoSomethingInsteadOfActuallySolvingAnyOfMyProblemsDirectly

It's called "virtue signalling."
"Progressive" people do it to show everyone else how righteous they are, despite not actually doing anything to help anyone.

>it's a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums episode

DUDE

Sup Forumstv

LMAO

Do you stand for diversity?

no this helps the jews

lol literally all white

You know what they are doing on black twitter right now?

>I want them to know this world doesn't exist

What did he mean by this?

>because i'm raising white boys in the south & I want them to know this world doesn't exist for them

How fucked up are those boys going to be? People like that should have their children taken away.

OP merely asked a question hoping to open a discussion. You're the first person in this thread to get offended by anything, user.

>It's Sup Forums board on Sup Forums site thread

Can you imagine the fucking inferiority complexes that will arise with all that guilt shoved down their throat? Jesus.

>because I'm raising white boys in the south and I want them to know this world doesn't exist for them

The asshurt little race traitor should abandon everything since they were all made by white people including the language they speak.

Also remember to vote left, it hurts the Jews too

>White boys need to learn the world isn't for them

It isn't for blacks, Asians and every shade inbetween either.

>Sup Forums thinks all 2^n chans belong to them

It's fine. They'll go to public school and see for themselves that niggers are retarded pack animals.

It's for ants.

>deserve to see their faces reflected back at them in the books they read

What a shitty librarian then. I bet you she's just clinging to books of white slavery just to make this excuse. There's plenty of fucking books they can read but her non-existent brain can't bother to type a bunch of shit on the computer and get results.

If you're Japanese, read some Princess Kaguya or modern stuff like Battle Royale. If you're Chinese, there's obviously Romance of Three Kingdoms, Dream of the Red Chamber, or Journey to the West.

Same tbdesu, but a lot of it is also held up by black people (Steve McQueen, Nate Parker)

well since most modern things were invented by whites, i would say that it's definitely "for" them. in other words, either consciously or not people tend to invent things for themselves to use, so most things were invented with white users in mind. Having said that i don't think it really affects much, aside from black people tending to be too stupid to use a lot of technology, that statement of hers was just retarded and false.

Not really. The best person for the role should get the role. If that happens to mean that the best person is white because it means more people overall will go see the movie then so be it. Movie studios are private organisations, they can chose who they want for whatever reason.

I like ants more than I like people, so good for them.

>twitter cap

Its Sup Forumseddit cancer

> because every reader should be told that they are the hero of their own story. That their story, their voice, has value.

Women and nu-males are the fucking worst.

What we can grab onto is for us, blacks know this and take every handout they can get, white fuckheads like her are a godsend to them.

>Do you stand for diversity?
No, surprisingly I stand for the best actors and actresses being casted based on merit, not to meet quotas liberals make up so they can pat themselves on the back

dumb reddit poster

((((#IStandForDiversity))))

fuck actors and directors

these old jew producers realize black people aren't a major percentage of the audience for their movies so they will only support diversity to a point

But if they can guilt more whites into worshipping black people and go in droves to see their movies, then it would change. It's all about $

I'm a spic. Can I get a leading role just for existing, or is that not diverse enough?

AWWWW HELL NAAAW

>i'm raising two white boys
Poor fucking kids. Raised by a single mother and all that jazz.

In case she's not single, poor fucking bastard who married her.

literally what?

Its not about getting laid it's about jews having their nepotistic club in hollywood, while blacks are misled to believe jews = whites

>people who disagree with Sup Forums are the same person who's from reddit
You don't deserve your dubs.

Why so many belly buttons Tyrone?

who said anything about interracial couples you stupid fucking cuck?

Diversity is code word for anti-white.

social media was a mistake

>the kids who come into the library

>implying niggers know what a library is

Let's make #IStandForVirtueSignalling a thing?

The problem with Hollywood is that they want to make expensive movies that target everyone and in the end flop because they fail.

The trend if they want to survive should be smaller budgets and more targeted audiences.

As people tend to close more to their own ethnic groups diversity is destined to disappear

they use them to go on facebook cause they can't afford an internet connection

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.tv/filename/352356262/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/135235623626/

here are his posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

how is it possible to be that poor? I barely make above minimum wage and i have an internet connection.

>what about seeing more blacks on tv
>caring about more minorities getting attention in film when virtually every film ever made and is still being made stars a white guy
>"b-but I hate how they force diversity!"

You alt right pussies are astoundingly pathetic.

Fight me.

I don't see any issue with the last post. It actually makes more sense than some memetastic slavery movie. Have roles where their race doesn't define them.

>more flamebaiting

Fuck you, OP

I'd blame the retards happily participating

>*clears throat*

>how is it possible to be that poor

you have severely overestimated niggers

This is going to sound racist as fuck, but I'll say it anyway because Hacksaw Ridge just opened to rave reviews.

Does anyone else think white people are just...more interesting to look at? Like, they come in such a wide variety of hair/eye/skin colours that they are generally quite a diverse looking people.

When you get lots of blacks/asians/arabs etc everybody looks so similar.

People in other countries seem to enjoy watching white people on their screens also.

>Does anyone else think white people are just...more interesting to look at

Yea no shit, thats pretty much the consensus, unless your lying out of guilt

Is this the same retard from before that kept getting caught??

I agree with you, but there's always the possibility that i think that because i'm white. not sure if there's a way to know for sure whether it's an objective truth or just a bias I have. But ya like said it does seem to be the consensus. Unless you want to start getting into shit like institutionalized racism(i really don't) I'm not sure there's a better explanation.

that last tweet is spot on though.
Nice to know that even black people are sick of slave movies

Honestly? It's just because you are probably white yourself and empathy is tricking you into seeing more nuance in people that look like what you've seen your whole life.

There are scientific studies on this as well.

If you are not NatSoc you honestly don't belong on this website.

>people still think social media isn't establishment brainwashing

>scientific studies

more like (((scientific studies))) amirite

Same reason plebs here will say that Korean films are filled with terrible acting

>> because every reader should be told that they are the hero of their own story. That their story, their voice, has value.

What bullshit.
I don't read stories that only feature people like me. Short, weakling white men who sit shitposting on the internet aren't the main character in any story I've ever read, actually.
Yet I don't argue for "diversity" and demand more skinny, unfit, white 30-something anime fan protagonists in movies.

>natsoc
>not full corporate fascism

Maybe

Maybe that's also why minorites want more diverse casts...they cannot empathise with the whites?

>#IStandForDiversity
>Majority of the people tweeting are white women in their late teens/early 20s

Really makes you think doesn't it.

(You)

>30-something

Kill yourself senpai, nobody should be on Sup Forums after their 20s

THEN FUCKING WRITE THEM YOURSELVES REEEEEEE

The European has the most breadth and diversity in life. Not only in apperance where the European defines the definite ideal of beauty but the European soul is also the most nuanced and beautiful.

I don't think its just cause your white

Asians look a lot alike in terms of eyes and noses as well as blacks have a certain face shape, noses etc. while I see more diversity in the faces of hispanics

Fortunately, the last time Hollywood made a movie while banking solely on virtue signalling, Ghostbusters happened.

The producers know damn well that slacktivism doesn't equal shekels, so the most they'll do is shove a few minorities in, make a big deal about it, and then stick to having the precise same demographics as always for everything else.

No.

Try pulling that in Bollywood or China asking for more diversity there, or any non North American country.

As a asian-american actor, fuck yes.

Diversity paved road here I come

browns, asians and hispanics are ostensibly seen as white

diversity = black and nothing else

When movies don't shove that shit down my throat they can get away with it and no one will care

Fast and furious
Snowpiercer
Etc

Forced diversity is just kinda stupid and as a minority it's kind of offensive to see people being cast just because "we needed a more diverse cast". Also I feel like by diversity they really just mean black

Please don't tell me that redhead at the bottom got BLACKED.

I stand for diversity if it doesn't feel overly forced and half hearted.

I just wish more original characters of different races would come about instead of just recasting already established characters for the sake of a quota.

Mexifag here. Yeah, actually. Whites come off as more interesting to most of us nonblack minorities because whites to us are just "the default." Whenever we see a lot of asians it is an "Asian movie" and whenever we see a lot of Hispanics it is a "novela" and whenever we see a lot of blacks it is a "Tyler Perry Movie."

That's why Ghostbusters failed. It was a "girl movie" that even girls didn't want to see.

I'm not against diversity on TV. I remember diversity in Star Trek with Worf, Geordi, Guinan, Sisko, Janeway, Beverly, Troy, etc. I enjoy diversity from the past comics from the 90's like Steel, Mr Terrific, Spider-Man 2009, Spider-Girl, Spider-Woman, Storm, X-Women, etc.

The difference is that those happened just naturally and were not shoved into your face to pander to minorities and used as political pandering. They were great characters who just happened to be minorities but their character and stories didn't revolve around their minority. They were just normal people who were not white and didn't remind you every other panel about how politically and socially victimized they were with the exception of the mutants.

is there any possibility this attitude can spread? seems pretty reasonable

That's a fact. Niggers literally can't see whites as people. That's why they feel nothing when they kill us.

The liberal media will never let that happen.

>Who cares if this character becomes black? Their colour does not define the character and does not matter

>We deserve to see people who look like us reflected back in the media we consume

Pick one, negroes.

#idontpayformovieswithniggersinit

t. whitey
t. white-washed cuck

Take a fucking guess.

Thanks for the Twitter update!

Are all these gay hashtags attempting to be some super influential and revolutionary slogan?
Are they trying to be the next "Don't tread on me"? Because they're all fucking awful

I'm in a wheelchair, you ableist fucking shits.