Times you've met celebrities

>Times you've met celebrities
>I saw Micheal Cera board the L at Williamsburg headed to Manhattan. He was dressed just like he did in Superbad and Juno. Juno had just released. We had an eye conversation. No words exchanged, but he was terrified I was going to speak up or ask for an autograph. I just raised an eyebrow, smiled at him, and chuckled about it to myself for the remaining 20 minute ride. He kept nervously looking back over his shoulder at me. When he got to his stop he paused and nodded at me in thanks. Almost certain he remembers this.

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/h3BdvxTnlnr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kate Beckinsale in 2002 (I was 9 years old though)
Louie Cuckman about 1-2 weeks ago
Josh Homme
And I saw Bruce Willis from my apartment when he made Die Hard 5

I was raped by Bill Cosby. Does that count, even though I wasn't exactly awake?

I saw Jonah at a trader joes once. He was looking over mangos and i took it upon myself to nonchalantly walk up to him and say, "Tell me about your weiner."
The look in his eye was abasolute rage. "MY WEINER! MY WEINER! You asked me about my weiner!"
I tried to apologize but i couldnt get a word in over him telling me how original and funny I was and how I should come write for him. I kinda just slinked away pretending to be looking for a friend.

I've met Brian Blessed, he really is like that irl

Fucked Gillian Anderson in 1997 after an awards show in Germany. Finished me with her hand. She said she loved giving handjobs.

uh huh.

I want to believe

MEW last week, she's taller than I expected, at the cafe where I work. She left 20 dollaritos in tips and was with a female friend.

>tfw i tip more than a faux-celeb

While working in Santa Barbara during college (2002-2006), I met Kathy Ireland (1990s supermodel), Noah Wyle (Fallinng Skies, the Librarians), and Dennis Franz (NYPD Blue).

>Kathey Ireland had amazing eyes and smile for being past her prime and definitely milfy, she had a big smile like she was waiting to be recognized and wanting the attention
>Noah Wyle was decent, just wanted to be left alone but not an A-hole, he was with his son who at the time was like 5 and big into trains (dressed like a train driver)
>Dennis Franz was classy as fuck, saw him with his wife enjoying the nightlife walking in downtown SB, he realized we recognized him and he smiled, nodded and waved as they continued walking.

Back in '98 I had sex with Gillian Anderson after a premiere in Italy. Finished me with her mouth. She said she loved giving blowjobs.

I had unprotected anal sex with Gillian Anderson in London '99. Finished in her butt. She said she loved anal.

After attending an award show in France in 1995 I had sex with Gillian Anderson. Finished me by stimulating my prostate with a strapon. She said she loved femdom.

Fucked Gillian Anderson and Mads Mikkelsen in 2015 after an awards show in Turkey. Finished me with a snowball. She said she loved giving snowballs.

>Kathey Ireland

Still smoking hot at 53 and worth half a billion dollars, with her company being worth another two billion.

She's the living embodiment of the polar opposite of JUST.

that's bullshit but I believe it

Banged Aidan Gillen after an awards show in Vatican City. I asked if I could bring along a mate but he simply replied "You don't get to bring friends". He said he hated threesomes.

Sounds like you're both socially retarded.

Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fort

Ran a train on Amanda Bynes with seven other guys at a party in 2014. I think I was third.

She started crying halfway through, I stopped and asked her if she was okay and she said she was fine and to keep going. She sobbed for a bit and then composed herself. It was weird. I came on her stomach.

I met a shemale in a gaming forum once, she confirmed it on twitter.

pics or it didn't happen.

I saw Benedict Cumberbatch at a supermarket in London yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a prick and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Donald Trump waiting for an elevator, so my weekend wasn't really a bust.

only 3 times at most and one time does not count because it was a convention, Ernie Hudson (Ghosbusters) was at a bar taking a break probably, so I did not want to bother him, the other 2 guys were a tv show guy famous in Italy who just came in and got a coffee, came in with a fancy car and some..body guards it seemed and the latter was again an italian actor drunk and rambling, more sad than funny.

LITERALLY, just watched that episode of Friends.

I met Jennifer Connelly once.

I came home from school early one day, and inside I was surprised to find her and my mom making out on the couch. My mom heard me enter and pushed Jennifer off her. She looked kind of ashamed, while Jennifer seemed to feel awkward. The tension quickly disappeared, though, and my mom made us some tea. Me and Jennifer talked and she was honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. Quite intelligent, from what I gathered in that short time, too. I don't think I realized who she was while she was in my mom's house; she seemd familiar, but I couldn't tell who she was. The three of us ended up having a really fun and comfy afternoon that I remember fondly. I was actually kind of looking forward to getting such a sweet step mom. She was the first romantic interest of my mom since my dad died (as far as I know, at least), and since there were quite a few male takers, I wasn't completely surprised when I found out my mom liked women. Nothing came of it, though. I never saw Jennifer again. My mom never brought anyone else over, either. I doubt she has been completely single and sexless for all those years, though. She probably still feels awkward about me finding out by her making out with Jennifer Connelly in our living room. My mom never brought it up again, and neither have I, since I think she would rather not have me do it. It's weird seeing Jennifer nowadays. I always immediately think of her kissing my mom.

It's weird to think that my mother probably had sex with her. I'm proud of you, mom

Bullshit, everyone knows she's a pedo. She would have fucked you.

I met Selena Gomez.

It was just a normal day when i saw her coming down the street.
My heart was so warm, it was like the sun was just in front of me. That was my chance at love.

I immediately came to her and said how i felt about her and how i needed her in my life.
She said she would never touch an ugly roach like me, she said she was disgusted by my face and then she laughed.
She then said: "Kill yourself and be born again, then we will talk."

She left as i cried.

>I just raised an eyebrow, smiled at him, and chuckled about it to myself for the remaining 20 minute ride.
lmao

>Louie Cuckman about 1-2 weeks ago
Did you ask him for any bull prepping tips?

>I just raised an eyebrow, smiled at him, and chuckled about it to myself for the remaining 20 minute ride. He kept nervously looking back over his shoulder at me

He probably thought you were creep and scared of you. He was looking at you because of you giggling, it was scary.
He then thanked you for not hurting him.

I've met countless celebs, which for me isn't really a big deal considering I am one

Saw the girl who plays arya stark a week ago while on vacation in Bath

Mark Wahlberg? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him 'Gook Gutting' Wahlberg because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Mark. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Mark what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

I banged Gillian Anderson at the 1967 International and Universal Exposition in Montreal.
>That's Montreal Canada
Shit was cash

lol u fukin lyer
Are you Bill Nighy?

Ive seen this copypasta so many times but have no idea what its from or whom its about

i'm 80% sure i had sex with daisy ridley in 2012 or it was a chick who looked like her and was also posh

it probably wasnt her but i tell everyone it was

yes

No.

>Daisy
>posh
>mfw

Nigolas Cage?

I saw Toby Macguire once in NYC about 9 years ago. He went into some department store and bought an all black suit while muttering something about cookies and milk, when he left he started doing this stupid-ass dance outside the store. It was weird

Have you looked up her nudes to confirm?

If only! I've done my fair share of movies and TV. Mostly stuff Sup Forums hates. I'm not too proud of a lot of it either, but it pays the bills.

did you fuck kate?

>daisy
>not posh

shes directly related to royalty, idiot

What's the latest movie?

Me and my bro Chad Nouginton creampied Keira Knightley about 4 years ago at Thorpe Park.

kek

Not much breeding there then.

She acts like a chav party slag. In old pics looks like one too.

I'd rather not say. It was a straight to Netflix steamer. I will say that I had small parts on a few critically acclaimed shows. Those are always the most fun.

vine.co/v/h3BdvxTnlnr

I really want to know what Michael Cera gets up to in his free time

Faggot copypasta aside I met J.J. Abrams

When autists "meet"

I met Wesley Snipes years ago, before he went to Africa and all the tax stuff. He seemed pretty cool at first, but when I went to talk to him, he wouldn't make eye contact at all. It was rather rude. Just closed his eyes and refused to talk.

underrated

>pleaz lordy let dis faggot autist be struck down by lightning baka desu

As a young child I used to play over at the house of some very wealthy friends who had all kinds of cool stuff.

It wasn't until I was an adult that I realised their dad was Robin Campbell from UB40.

I saw Lip from Shameless (UK) in Leeds, didn't go up to him or anything because it's Lip from Shameless (UK)

Never met any actors, but I met Blaze Bailey (ex Iron Maiden singer) backstage at a local club. He gave me a bacon sandwich and later bought me a drink at the bar.

20 dollar tip at a cafe is a pretty huge friendo. I don't think I've ever spent more than like 10 dollars at one.

met Danny Pudi few days ago, he is really fuckin skinny

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

More like Gillian Handerson

I masturbated to Juliane Moore for a day when I was 15, does that count?

wtf i love Cera now

He looks so awkward, i want to be his friend.

who had this hair in the late 90s besides moms?

I've met musicians and athletes but I don't think I ever met an actor.
Fuck.

Braindead is so good.

>live in top 10 wealthiest city in Canada
>biggest tip I got when working at Tim Horton's was $8 in random coins
>mfw tips are split at least 8-way, usually more

Really goes to show you how retarded it is to base your system of government on birth and not merit, right?

Also,
>rich people act as if they're handing over gold to us proletariats when giving us $0.25 tips, holding up the line expecting a big THANK YOU and SMILE :DD

>middle class / poor people almost always gave their change as tip, and PROFUSELY apologized whenever they couldn't afford to do it

really makes you think...

FUCK YOU, the Goose would -never- do that ;_;

>dollaritos
Were they nacho cheese or cool ranch? This drastically affects the exchange rate.

Used to work at a grocery store where a shit ton of norwegian celebreties used to shop. Mostly unknowns too you guys, but some that you miiight know of:

>Aksel Hennie actor (The martian, Hercules). Bought some avocados, bananas and other healthy shit

>martin samuelsen (west ham player). Don't remember what he bought, some candy or something i think

>Torstein Horgmo (Snowboarder, worlds firs tripple cork). Tonic water and red bulls. Also "Snus"( that tobbacco you put under your lip) i remember he lost the receipt right after he got it so we had to open the "van - safe" for him (in norway you get a receipt from the cashier that you scan at a machine (van safe) to get your tobacco). It was a real hassel in rush hour.

also pic related (crappy norwegian singer/instamodel)

>that FAL

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

Well? How was it?

She used to be ridiculously hot.

I met Michael Kelly while at a restaurant with my boss.

I hung out with Maisie Williams about a year ago. She's really fucking cool. One of the most fun girls ever.

>i'm 80% sure
>it probably wasnt her

Blaze is genuinely a nice guy, he wasn't a great fit for the band but he deserves better than he got. He can still deliver live too.

No she isn't.

Who is this semon demon?

shes just not the same...

First time I saw it, it was about Ryan gosling haha

haha yeah Ryan gosling he's dreamy haha do you think he's ever had his cock sucked by a guy haha not to be weird just think it's funny

kek

Taylor Swift

So how did it go when you met yourself? Where you cool or did you tell yourself to go fuck off? Are you like your characters when you are not in front of a camera?

Oh my god newfag, you have to go back

Dank counter-troll, brah

>being this new