Hey Sup Forums tonight's the night. Im finally going through with it, im going to become an hero...

Hey Sup Forums tonight's the night. Im finally going through with it, im going to become an hero. Nothing is going to stop me so don't try to talk me out of it. I just wanted to thank you tards for entertaining me for the last few years. Also i have a $50 amazon gift card for anyone who ends in a 27

me boiiiii

About fucking time. Jesus Christ I thought for sure you would just pussy out and collect all that shameless attention from the people who don't care about you.
Well? Get going! Do it already

stream?

Ay

>im going to become an hero
>Also i have a $50 amazon gift card

You're a starving little attention whore, aren't you?

Lets gooo

win

Blammer

Trying for gift card

Ezpz

roll

Roll

winrawr

Rolling

Me plz

Cmon boi

Roll.

Just die already

Proof

All me bb

Roll

Roll

Don't do it man. I've been there but things do get better. Hope you make the better choice bro.

gift card plz

Rilling

give me the card now

Roll for card

rollING

Cmooooooooon

Card is mine bb

just fucking do it
need 27

rollin

For the love of God I beg you No!!!

All meee

Virtue signaling but I will take the card

Right.

CAAAARD

Phew almost not me

kek

ok im 28. close enough

Don't do it i want card tho

EZ 27

>72
fuck

Roll

If 27 you don't kill yourself and you use the gift card for yourself.

Gimme

Winrar

rollingggg

Die faggot

Gotem!

winrar, op treat yourself

Rolleroni

rolling

Fucker

Winrar dude you're the best! Screen cap me plz

WINRAR

OP here, I did say nothing was going to change my mind. Continue rolling boys

Gg

Fuck me, ill post the card though furst cum first serve

Buy an expensive rope?

Seriously though if you really need to do something just enlist in the cops and beat on minorities, but please their are still more options.

Damn I didn't think I would win. Op don't kill yourself, it ain't worth it. buy yourself something nice.
Treat yourself guy.

Don't do it, OP. You can still improve your life. The best you can hope for by killing yourself is not existing at all. Maybe that would be a relief from what you are going through, but it's still not as good as even the simplest of life's pleasures like eating something you like or fapping. The worst that could happen is some kind of hell full of torture. Obviously, this is not very likely, but who knows what is possible? You should stay alive and do some things that you enjoy. At least sleep on it and evaluate the situation again tomorrow.

Oh well

Rollen

just rollin for the GC

Here you go boys

Ateast give me the gift card faggot.

Fuck off, retard. Go OP!

Stream yourself OP

Roll

Already used damnit

Roll

If you're going to kill yourself. Write: "This is a message. This is my cause. It has been planted, and cannot be paused. I will devour, I will succumb, I'm glad Chester is dead, my least favorite song was 'Numb'."

Totally worth it. No more suffering

On your wall or something*

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

OP you should take a look around and reevaluate your life. I'm sure it's not that bad and you don't need to kys

Are gonna livestream it?

Hurry up and off yourself OP. I believe in you

We need you to livestream for proof of an hero.

What makes you wanna die op?

Okay

your moms soggy pussy

Prob depression

OP Don't

Here I was. Ready to do whatever it took to bring joy back into your life. Yes, I have the means and the resources, but your mind is already made up.

At the very least, I wish you good luck into the unknown. Perhaps is it just a gateway, or maybe it is eternal darkness. Either way, may it grant you peace.

If i end up winning the gift card, take it, and spend it on something you'd like. Dont be a pussy, user, unless you're thermally ill, there's no reason to kill yourself.

nothing like an amazon gift card to bring peeps together for a suicide attention thread

Can you not read? He said he was going to do it, so don't try talking him out of it. Fucking idiot

You're welcome

What trash handwriting

Fuck you. You can save anyone from suicide if you really try

Henlo, see you in the afterlife

Yea im pretty autistic, borderline potato

If you really think that then you must be an absolute moron. I would totally kill myself rn if I had the tools

glue it to your back

Yo OP you gonna livestream it?

how's he gonna reach back there? thats stupid