Wrong thread in previously:

I want to chill with Corey!

I hate nat so fucking much.
But i hate james more

Everyone sans Vic sucks. And even Vic is being Dragged down by Paul

One of you Nicolefags posted in the Mel Gibson thread

Reminder!
If you care about anything other than gameplay you are a Cat Lady

Paul is so lucky no one else wanted to leech off of Victor or he'd never make it this far.

I think general entertainment is important

Bridgette so ugly. Looks like a 13 year old boy.

ITT: weak attempts at (You)'s

Bridgette has no neck and big ass square head. Finna look like Spongebob Squarepants. Same body type too.

here's (you)'re (you)

happy Labor Day /bb/

There was never a moment where Vic was more /fit/ than in pic related

y-you too...

kek

Why did Paul & Vic's rating drop so much on Jokers overnight? And james and Nat's went up?

They were bashing Natalie + they tried turning James against Nat like Paul tried to turn Bridgette against Frank

This all could have been avoided if James never threw the wall comp to Nicole.

he must regret it even more since Julie showed everyone family too.

James has gone back on wall comp deals twice in two seasons. Seeing him get screwed over by one is great.

it also could've been avoided if James didn't say he wanted to keep Vic instead of Corey in front of Corey

honestly james could have damage controlled this by telling nicory later that he and nat made this up because they had to tell paul and vic something and to make it more authentic they said it in front of corey.. but he's too stupid to cover his tracks

>james
>damage control

yeah right

these guys don't know anything about the world

This is Russell from season 11.

attractive people dont live in the same world as we do

I'm attractive :(

probably not

I won best smile in high school thank you very much everyone knows that means I'm super cute

yeah but paul lives in a world where he can bang disney stars even tho he is the mayor of manlet city

but pauls parents are super rich, im sure he used their money to woo her. knowing the shit he makes up he probably told her his family has hollywood connections and he could help her career

obviously the money helps but there are tons of rich mofos where Paul lives and she still chose to stay with him for a couple years iirc

while cheating on him

expect corey to be in the final 2

what is corey's app idea

Memphis 2.0 but not as smart

basically twitter without the tweeting

i think it will be hilarious if victor gets evicted for the 3rd time

I don't understand

I think it will be hilarious if Victor won

same desu, only because the same people itt's that said dan would beat ian would have a tantrum

I think a Corey/Vic final 2 would be the most interesting

I was just about to say I think it's the most likely one too. Nicorey will likely target Paul first and vic/paul will likely target nicole first

its basically confirmed that moochelle was one of the most vile disgusting cunts to ever play this game right?

streamable.com/xgqp

that flip on paul

>>/r/bigbrother
>>jokersupdates
>>catladyforums

she was a cunt but that's not why we don't like her

wow. the people on jokers are falling for Natalie's fake sacrifice.

i miss times like these.

I haven't watched BB in years. I'm only here to look at pics of Bridgette. Pls tell me she hasn't been evicted

evicted by based corey

Yea, she's gone.

fuck I miss them

;__;

>PSST. Don't be sad, I'll be back for All-Stars

i wont be surprised if paul votes james out just to snitch that corey and nicole were working against victor and betrayed natalie.

no a chance

You'll be eating your words soon when the GOAT F3 is brought back

Just look who CBS picked for vets this season. There's a decent chance.

this doesn't even make sense

its funny how these threads barely stay alive anymore after paulie was evicted

Because all that were left afterwards were 5 floaters, a dude twice evicted, and an edgelord

its funny how these threads barely stay alive anymore after frank was evicted

>nicole/corey votes natalie out
>paul votes james out
>natalie evicted
>paul and victor goes to james that they wanted to evict james
>pretend that nicorey worked against vaul

so he teams up with the guys that wanted him out instead of nicorey that wanted him to stay?

brilliant!

>nicorey wanted him to leave too
>they flipped only last week

literally every person in the house this season has flipped at some point yet they are holding it against natalie as some kind of ultimate betrayal and backstabbing and at the end of the day they didnt even flip on nicorey, they saved corey's sorry ass and this is how they get repayed

doucherockets

its sad to see james hear obvious lies

catlady pls go

Final 2 will be Nicole & Victor and Nicole will win due to bitter all girl jury 7-2

A bitter jury would vote Vic tho

>a jury of mostly nonvets voting for a vet
lol

lol they all hate nicole

she is a woman hater who clings to men for everthing in life, they have zero respect for her and rightfully so. shes pathetic

you just mad that your waifu got evicted

New schedule announced
bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-schedule-final-episodes-of-the-season/

2 evictions next week and looks like no feeds for days

Nicole loses against literally anyone in final 2

So a fast fwd eviction is the middle ground between double eviction and regular week?

But they will say Victor doesnt deserve it cause he was evicted 2 times and they would want a girl to win out of spite

GO BACK

You haven't been paying attention. Nicole has not built one solid relationship with any girl in the jury house. Nat/Michelle/Da' and maybe Bridgette are already 3-4 votes against her. The house loved Victor and they all hoped he wasn't the one that got evicted.

This cast also seems to respect that Victor fought his way back in twice, so they won't care.

Yeah they get a few days but not a week. It's because football season is starting so they don't want their big episodes on Thursday or Sunday nights anymore basically

>2 evictions next week and looks like no feeds for days
same as last year

good then we dont have to watch these lame feeds

So on finale night do they show a live eviction to cut the HGs from 3 to 2 and then have the jury vote an hour later for the winner?

they show a replay first time we're seeing it of the first 2 parts of the final HOH comp and then they'll show the 3rd part live since it's memory and they can be dressed up. then the winner picks who they're taking to f2 and then they do the questions and vote

Audrey is one ugly dude.

VERY fast rat running at INCREDIBLY hihg speed