Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Replace Talking Heads with Demon Days

I like all of these albums so sure

Throw in a shoegaze album, a post rock one, some black metal and kpop and then you've probably got my top 10 for the last week.

Kendrick yeah, but not TH or Madvillain. Grimes and ajj is more accurate

> kpop alongside black metal
yeah typical 15yo avant-teen nu-male

I didn't start getting into black meal until I was 20 though

>madvillain
>nu-male

replace Madvillainy with MBDTF and that looks pretty good.

Not enough Beach Boys

>tfw choa never got to be the rock star she wanted to be and got stuck carrying a group of pabos for years

at least she's free now...

Lol, people thinking Madvillain is "experimental" remind me of when people think that Danny Brown is "experimental"; and is just a little less ridiculous than thinking that Kendrick is.

wtf is the matter with you kids

teenagers with insecurity issues are drawn to this place like a moth to flame

>Madvillain is "experimental"
Nah it's just good

I don't know what this latest buzzword means but jfc what's the point of it all

sooo rattle my bones all over the stones, I'm only a beggar man who nobody owns...

Two of those albums are 10s and 1(one) of them is a 7, what do you pick anons?

Experimental is relative.

no this is

>Wildflower
DELEEEEEEETE

exactly. if you have a low iq you think madvillain and danny brown are experimental

>t. underaged metalfag

what album is the opposite of nu-male core ?

As a rank by age, yeah. Talking Heads in for numale dads, Madvilliany is for numale adults, Kendrick is for numale kids.

My favorite album

even having heard of most of the bands you guys listen to is a nu-male thing, actually listening to them is so nu-male that occasionally some of you rollover the other side to a normal adult again

The soon to be nu-male core

>Madvillain, Kendrick
Yes
>Talking Heads
NO kys

It's funny that three years ago Madvillain and Remain in Light was just normal in taste/4x4 threads and now we see these threads out of nowhere

stop projecting numale

"numale-core" is just code for "reddit-core"
which is to say "massive mainstream appeal but just off-center enough to attract pompous teenagers with no life experience who think Fight Club and Catcher in the Rye should be taken as life advice"
I love all 3 of those albums tho

Nu-males actually listen to a lot of trap music

>Remain in Light
Nu-males hate it, cultural appropriation
>Madvillainy
Not socially conscious enough
>Kendrick in general
Now we're talking

qotsa is anti nu male music

I'm curious tho, what's the difference between a nu-male and a hipster? Pic. related, is he a nu-male or an hipster?

there's a huge overlap

You're only saying that because those albums are popular and accessible.
You don't like music, you like the false sense of superiority you get from listening to obscure bands

>My favorite album
No mine

All hipsters are nu-males, but not all nu-males are hipsters

plus weezer

can't wait for the next generation of music critics online to fail to even mention the album, only the audience they speculate the album would attract. truly we are living in the future

Needs some De La Soul and A Tribe Called Quest.

>nu males listen to De La Soul and Tribe

I don't think so.

What if I haven't listened to Talking Heads but like the other albums?

no, but this is

nu-males are more blatantly political. They'll do anything to shove in a "fucking white male" or "DRUMPF". Hipsters are nu-males a lot of the time but not always. Your pic is probably a nu-male but you wouldn't be able tell because it's just a picture. Additionally, nu-males, a lot of the time have weak hairlines and jaws.

they're stupid ill-defined buzzwords with no meaning. If you really think you can make an accurate judgement of someones character and personality from an image you're likely bitter or insecure

Giving a shit about whether or not something is nu-male makes you an intellectual nu-male.

you sound like a moran

AJJ is the ultimate nu-male band, I honestly can't think of one that fits better

Give me a concrete definition of numale. This should include what music nu males listen to

>nu-male
t.teenager or victim of the pro-life movement
patrician choices are dookie, good kid, maad city, rated r/...like clockwork, and plastic beach

how does he sound irish user?

5/16
I didn't bingo though
:^/

nobody thinks kendrick is

Add Sunbather and replace Remain in Light.

>listening to k pop passed your 20s
good lord

>Wildflower
>Helplessness Blues
DELIS THELET

TPAB is the only certified nu-male album there.

>jaws
why are americans obsessed by this

it's a classic american film

Nu-male seems to just mean emasculated faget

Which 5? I also got 5

10/10

What is a "nu-male"?

startlingly accurate

No.

>QOTSA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because this is pathetic

I bet if I tried to give you a wedgie and take your lunch money, you wouldn't be able to stop me

all nu-males are hipsters but not all hipsters are nu-males

nu-male is the new beta, its what virgins insecure in their masculinity that they have to constantly reassure themselves by pretending other's are less masculine than them, or cucks, or something stupid
but they're not fooling anyone, we all see through it, at least the oldfags who aren't underage with jobs and responsibilities do

It's some buzzword made up by some insecure guy to make fun of feminine guys, even though feminine guys are objectively awesome

no it's normal

Huh. You'd think people secured in their masculinity wouldn't feel the need to make threads like this.

Fleet Foxes

>even though feminine guys are objectively awesome

Sorry about your jaw, user

A catch all insult that ultra masculine guys who look like pic related use to describe anyone who thinks or behaves in a manner which runs contrary to their worldview. Basically, it's projection.

Madvilliany is an objectively great album though

>implying everyone posting in this thread couldn't be that masculine
>implying these circlejerk threads about nu-males are perpetrated by virgins
>implying being "masculine" isn't going to help you with women because the majority of women find your version of "masculine" repulsive at best and annoying at worst
anyone who actually uses the term nu-male is defiantly lonely and bitter about it, and hides that by attempting to be more of a chad.
you understand the biggest problem with your life is that you're living it?

U L T R A M A S C U L I N I T Y

>objectively

more like objects of lust for trap fetishists

>contrarian
got lots of bites though

I should have thrown "ultra masculine" in quotes to make my sarcasm clearer. Anyone sitting on an anonymous Eritirian smokejumping imageboard calling other guys "nu males" should kill themselves.

Nah dude I realised your sarcasm

>this guy has a gf and I don't

eh, they sound like any other indie band

dude she has bangs, is wearing all black, and hugging a sperg doing a nazi salute.
you wouldn't want her, no one wants her i'm willing to guess
no one but him.

>talking heads
>numale
delet this