WANNA SEE A MAGIC TRICK?

WANNA SEE A MAGIC TRICK?

Show us OP

SHE'S GONNA MAKE THIS COCK DISAPPEAR. ARE YOU READY?

TA-DA!

Amaze us

SCROLL UP

Easy to do with such a small dick

AND FOR HER NEXT TRICK...SHE WILL MAKE IT DISAPPEAR AGAIN...TA-DA!

You would know.

wow what a good fucking whore

Yes I've sucked a small dick before

WITCHCRAFT!

fag or femanon
>guessing fag

It isnt the dick that was small, your mouth is big af.

WHERE DOES IT GO?

Bi

Everyone who pretends that's a small dick has a mangina... it's a normal sized dick... period.

you take shots in the throat a lot?

>
She's such a good girl. If thats your girlfriend then kudos to you, user. I gotta get me a redhead like that

IT ALSO IS A DISAPPEARING COCK!

YOU GUYS SICK OF THE MAGIC SHOW ROUTINE YET?

Tiny dicked cuck detected

I approve

Redheads are the worst kind of cancer
Get you a girl who can do that shit for sure though

I love the look on her face. It's like you put some kind of sour candy on your dick :)

Damn, that's a pretty dick. Would double penetrate her pussy with it. No homo.

Sure... you know it best... virginfag

I'll show you magic

It's not a tiny dick but it's definitely on the smaller side. Only a little below average length but it's way below average girth. That's why she can swallow it so easily.
There's nothing wrong with having a skinny dick bro. It is what it is.

propably its smells and full of smegma dick

aww, that poor lady...

Holy fug

I heard they're crazy. Sometimes you need a little crazy though

Sour smegma.. it's the new candy all the people are raving about!

Yea, probably below average and smaller in girth (but the the word average says it already, some are beneath, some are above)...

In the end, have the skills, passion and endurance and the size of your tool doesn't really matter (except for bragging or showing off to some fags)

holy fucking shit I've never wanted to both praise and abuse someone so much in my life

that fucking look

Crazy is great sometimes, but every redhead i've been with has just gone full fucking psycho

Why did she put her fingers up in that order?

I wouldn't know, as I have yet to be with one. I don't wanna steer clear because I'd be depriving myself of an experience. The blanks could only be filled with my imagination, and that just isn't good enough for me, you know? Fuck it

Greentext some psycho red head stories?

she's counting the seconds dum dum

>in that order
Little finger then ring finger

>>in that order
perhaps she wasn't thinking clearly since their was a dildo in her esophagus

Yeah number 9 was weird

look how she's sucking the base of that cock..

A NEW CHALLENGER ENTERS THE ARENA

Fuck it, why not.

> Meet chick on Tinder, solid 8/10 (more for me being into redheads)
> Head round hers to hookup, she insists on giving me head in the kitchen
> Turn her down since a) she's got housemates walking round and b) its fucking cold

> Meet up with her few weeks later, end up holing up at her place for a week
> Sex is great until she reveals she's into knifeplay, won't let me back out now
> I play along for a bit but it's too much
> She fucking slices her arm open in protest

Like, down to the bone deep. I freak out, her housemates freak out soon after, have to basically drag her to A&E where she tells them it was my fault.

> Later find out she was married at the time too

I wonder where it went-

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

holy fucking shit LMFAOOO

goddamn that's scary af! holy I don't even know how to react besides saying what the fuck

Hopefully that was the first and only psycho??

He looks like LobosJR

Round 2

> Short redhaired qt, lives with a friend of mine
> Gorgeous but doing the whole tumblr asexual thing. Whatever, just nice to have a flag she's out of my league
>Become pretty close friends over time, playfighting and whatever when I stay over. Bonercentral but still just friends

> Eventually start dating another girl in the friend group (current gf). Everything changes.
> At first redhead girl just avoids me at all costs, but whatever we're at uni, she's probably working
> 2 Weeks later she starts inviting me for sleepovers (normally i just stay when i'm crashing after a night out)
> Answers the door in sheer nightie, "Oh im just getting changed, why dont you come up so we can talk while i do"
> Nah nigga, i'm good down here without the temptation
> Doesnt bother to change and still insists on playfights

Gets worse from there, clearly she has some sort of thing for me but I hoped she'd get over it

> Starts sending threats to me and the gf
> Talking on group chat (i think she forgot i was on it) about how we're really shitty, tries to turn whole friend group against us
> Literally bans us from entering the house and takes back the spare keys (i had a copy for when i need to crash)

I mean, shit. If i'd have known in advance she was interested things might have been different. But all that shit because i didn't try to hookup with an 'asexual'

whats that white slime on the dick bbleeeh

kysf, nobody care your fucking pathetic fakelovestory

Not the first, not the only, but definitely the fucking worst. That girl gave me fucking issues i'm still dealing with, not all to do with the shit I talked about

Dont really have more that are worth a greentext, but any times ive been threatened, cheated on, or just had a girl go generally nuts you can guarantee the hair colour.

Maybe its because they get bullied for it as a kid? Fucking gingers

Dude literally asked for greentexts, are you autistic?

just chill out man, the material existence is just a joke when facing the consciousness of the eternal emptiness, just pass the thread to forget it.

it's her slobber, moron

nobody asked you faggot

she's literally drooling on his cock

I've been in an almost similar situation. So hard to say no in situations like that lmao. best to force yourself out of the environment, which you did. Good on you, user.

but yeah no fuck her indecisive ass.

I'm genuinely sorry you had to go through that nightmare. I'd be pretty fucked up too after that. I don't doubt your strength to pull through it though.

I have no clue, dude. Can't speak to that but the stigma definitely sticks that they do have a few screws loose!

Thanks for the stories, guys

My wife knows magic also

look like its some kind of infected smegma, like you faggot

MORE OF YOUR SLUT WIFE PLS ALSO IS SHE A NIGGER BECAUSE SHE HAS A NIGGER NOSE

are you a 13 year old girl?

its not your business

She is half black yes. This was last night

Cheers for listening, feels good to rant about some of it.
Def dont have a thing for redheads anymore though, lol

DID YOU CUM DOWN HER THROAT?

ugly af

Yes. She always swallows

Good thing she isnt your girl then. Post your supermodel

kysf, its not belongs to this site full of faggot like you and your gypsy fucking bitch

underrated post

Lol you mad bro?

SHOW WHEN YOU CAME IN HER HEAD PLS

Have a good aids!

OOH YEAH HE IS RIGHT THEY DO ALL HAVE THE AIDS DON'T THEY

Ignore them man, post more of this chick

You got it bud. Those /pol fags dont bother me

She looks pretty good at making tacos disappear

why does no Sup Forums videos have sound on?

sauce???

b8 harder next time

Source??

Take it to /gif/ if you want sound.

That focussed look in her eyes