First look at the Shocker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI
youtube.com/watch?v=TKkE2Z5R7Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=tn607OoVoRw
youtube.com/watch?v=cgnwZKXRsHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does he do to Spiderman? Puts two in the pink one in the stink?

Would watch

youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI

wheres the green goblin

Well, this looks fucking ghetto. But then again, Shocker is a nigger in this one so I guess it fits.

Why does Spiderman need another electric villain? Wtf is the difference between him and Electro?

SHOOOOOOOCKEEEEEEEERRRR

Shocker isn't electricity-based, you fool!

One uses other produces electricity.

He has nothing to do with electricity. Those gauntlets he has could cause earthquakes. The name comes from Aftershocks

I think he looks kinda cool

literally who?

Cuz, Electro can't make lines like these work.

youtube.com/watch?v=TKkE2Z5R7Dg

>SHOCKER
>TINKERER
>VULTURE

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO PUT A FUCKLOAD OF VILLAINS IN EVERY SPIDERMAN MOVIE??? Raimi's first two are undisputed capekino and they each have ONE FUCKING VILLAIN. Yes, I mad.

Wait, another villain? I thought this movie had Michael Keaton playing the Vulture? Is this going to be another Spiderman 3 tier fuck up?

they're probbaly just gonna rob a bank and get stopped by spidey, a cameo basically

Literally the first 2 are throwaway villains Spiderman beat in the first 15 minutes. The Tinkerer builds Shocker's gauntlets and he get's btfo at a bank robbery. Vulture is main baddie who might get help from the tinkerer and that's it. Stop being a fag

More like Ghostbusters tier fuck up.

Shocker is a glorified cameo you faggot

There's three confirmed villains in the movie now.
Shocker, Vulture, and Tinkerer.
Marvel is gonna buy the rights from Sony just to make a movie equally as overcrowded. Fucking pottery,

>You were born just in time to experience Shocker on the big screen
What a time to be alive

That's what you retards said about Rhino. That was fucking awful.

Yeah, but Vulture is a shit villain, too. Nobody wants to see Spider-man vs on old, white Falcon.

>Literally the first 2 are throwaway villains Spiderman beat in the first 15 minutes.
Got a source on that? If so, that's a royal fuckup of a way to waste shocker.

whos the long black playing?

He's exactly like the Rhino. He's only there for 10 minutes to get btfo'd by Spiderman to show how cool he is.

Are you implying Rhino wasn't a cameo? He had less than five minutes of screentime.

when are we gonna get mysterio in a spiderman movie

I hope it's just one villain per act type of deal. If they all team up in the end I'll probably roll my eyes.

Shocker was never main villain material, he's been a joke for most of his existence.

Liz Allen.

I'm saying he was a stupid and pointless waste of space in an otherwise already crowded movie.

>HURR DURR HE'S JUST A CAMEO DON'T WORRY
>HURR DURR THEY'RE WASTING A CLASSIC VILLAIN IN A STUPID THROWAWAY SCENE SO THEY CAN SELL MORE ACTION FIGURES DON'T WORRY

Shocker and Tinkerer are purely henchman tier. Like Crossbones in Civil War or Scarecrow/Maroni in TDK. It's really not a big deal.

Plus even if there was more than one major villain (there's not), it's being made by Marvel Studios. The MCU and Nolan have debunked this notion tons of times that you can't juggle multiple villains and major characters to make competant capeshit. Sony just had no clue how to pull it off with SM3 and TASM2.

We were actually supposed to get Mysterio in Raimi's Spiderman 4. He was to be played by Bruce Campbell and it would have been awesome

But... the MCU villains have all been dog shit except for Loki.

>capeshit

I don't even care anymore

LOOK A VILLAIN! HE WILL SURELY WIN IN THIS MOVIE PRODUCED BY DISNEY!

Plus what does that say for Falcon?
He already got his ass kicked by Ant Man.
Gets his ass kicked by Spiderman.
Now Spiderman is fighting an old white version of Falcon and gets his ass whooped.
Dafuq?
Vulture is more dangerous than Falcon?

You are literally whining about having more fight scenes in a Spiderman movie. Not every villain deserves their own arc and movie when tons of them are just fodder

When's Kraven?

>Vulture is more dangerous than Falcon?
Yes. Much more dangerous actually.

I don't know why didn't use on of Spider-man's more physically powerful villains. Scorpion would have been a good choice that hasn't been used in a movie, yet.

If he is so dangerous why have we never heard of him or anyone else in previous capeshit movies?

Checkmate

Fucking solid gold, solid gold

They're both guys with wings at the end of the day. How is an old rich guy more dangerous than a young soldier in H2H?

Is that fucking Harvey Dent at 1:14?

Because he becomes a villain in this movie.
His suit gives him super strength and raises his dexterity to the point where he is able to take multiple hits from Spiderman despite his age. He is also able to levitate without the suit but he probably won't have that power in this movie

He was going to be a throwaway joke and wouldn't even fight.

Because he was like a jewish hugh hefner that was out to steal everyones sheckles. but instead of sucking the youth through rubber tits he just likes to molest peoples lifeforce.

Shocker likes playing the hench role though. That's what makes him interesting. He's just there to make money

Two in the spinneret, one in the stinkeret.

The suits makes him stronger and he can steal lifeforce or something like that IIRC by mere touch. Pretty dangerous actually

The Shocker looks good, but I'll need way more than this to have hope in another fucking Spidey movie. I'm still mad at them for Venom in SP3, what a shameful display.

Speaking of Venom. Forgive me for ignorance but wasn't Eddie Brock and Flash Thompson the same guy originally?

That McDonalds cunt makes me wanna burn millenials alive

>Like Crossbones in Civil War
Goddamn, I forgot he was in this movie. They seemed like they were building him to be an actual villain in Winter Soldier.

I can't remember for the life of me, sorry user. Flash was the high school bully and Eddie someone from after school maybe? They both used(or have been used) by Venom that's for sure.

Eh the only way it would be a Ghostbusters tier fuck up is if Spiderman himself wasn't white.

>Forgive me for ignorance but wasn't Eddie Brock and Flash Thompson the same guy originally?
Don't think so. Venom was Eddie Brock but Flash Thompson is Agent Venom. Basically once Shield got the symbiote they gave it to Flash after he lost his legs. It's then shown that the symbiote isn't bad and just needed the perfect person to bond with. Flash became Agent Venom and could use all of Venom's abilities without turning evil and now he's with the Guardians of the Galaxy in the comics.

No. They're both big, blonde dudes, but they're not the same. Eddie is older than Peter and Flash.

Oh. Ok that makes a lot of sense. I don't know why that never occurred to me, considering Spidey gets the symbiote as well.

He looks like an inbred britbong, though. That's almost as good.

They were the same archetype. Buff Blonde haired Blue Eyed Bully.
Flash bullied Peter in High School.
Brock bullied Peter at the Bugle.

Comics: Brock lied and was interviewing a fake villain going by the name Sin Eater. Spiderman caught the real guy. Brock was fired for being a liar.
Movies: Brock photoshops one of Peter's pictures onto his own, gets fired for lying.
Same reason to hate Peter because his life was fucked up there after.

No.

Flash was Peter's high school bully turned friend who lost his legs in the war.

Eddie was a journalist from a rival newspaper who jumped the gun and ran an article exposing some nutjob as a serial killer who was terrorizing Manhattan. The guy turned out to be an attention whore lying through his teeth, and Spidey caught the real killer. Brock's reputation was tarnished, he got fired, dumped by his wife and then found out he had cancer. He blamed it all on Spider-Man and when he bonded with the symbiote, he became Venom.

Brock has since died, and SHIELD gave Flash the symbiote. He then became a government operative called Agent Venom.

Well, in the movie Peter got him fired and cucked him, too. I can see why Brock was mad.

The moar you know. Thanks.

>Brock bullied Peter at the Bugle.

He actually didn't, he worked for another newspaper. I don't think he even knew Peter before he became Venom.

Those are some chocolate qts at least

And what about manlet pajeet Flash? He's gonna be a great bully.

Don't care, I'm not a homo like (You)

>"A little shock therapy is just what the doctor ordered"
>they didn't save this line for the episodes where Shocker follows the orders of Doc Ock

Just made that for another Spiderman thread, might as well post it here too, pls no bully.

Oh I saw that convo. Good work

Alright I got Spiderman TAS mixed up with the comic book then.

How will Marvel adapt this iconic scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw

I know you're joking, but I can't imagine a dweeb like Holland pulling something like this off.

bretty gud

Loser Shocker is the best version of the character.

The girl whose trying to fuck Peter here, while the Pajeet kid is playing the guy in the yellow shirt.

Shocker and tinkerer are minor Spiderman villains, they will most likely be taken out really early on in the movie and quite easily. Vulture will be the main bad guy and will be a lot tougher.

>MARVEL movie
>Tough villain

Wasn't Brock Peter's friend in Ultimate Spiderman though? Or am I retarded

I honestly don't give a fuck if that qt on the left becomes MJ. She would look good as a redhead. Now a non Chad Flash, on the other hand...

No the pic I just posted was from Ultimate.

Oh wait I thought you meant Flash. Eddie was the son of his Dad's friend who was older than him. They meet up at the start of the Black Suit arc and are friends for a few issues but he's a bit of an ass and he tries to get Gwen to sleep with him. And then he becomes Venom.

He is but in reality that's irrelevant.
What most people don't realize is that if Spidey went full murder mode he would instakill 90% of his enemies. He's THAT stronger than them. Of course the movie will have him powered down, but still, they're going to fuck him up because of "muh if I kill him I'll be like him" thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn607OoVoRw

I honestly don't care about the diversity casting but how the FUCK is Zero going to play a fucking chad bully?

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

Do capeshit fans know nothing about the comics their favorite films are based on? That's pretty pathetic.

SHOCKEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

MCU's Flash isn't a chad.

According to reports, Peter is going to an expensive science and technology school on a scholarship Tony Stark set up for him. Flash is the richest kid in school and gets butthurt when Peter, a literal dumpster-diver, shows himself to be smarter than him. So he bullies Peter by setting up pranks and pointing out how poor Peter is.

Think of it this way: If this was a John Hughes movie, Flash is now less Bender from "The Breakfast Club" and more James Spader from "Pretty in Pink".

>drowning out the classic, nostalgia-triggering soundtrack with some shitty beats
why

>I am goddamn invincible! Get back her Shocker you stupid nigger, I'll hunt you down and lynch your entire monkey family!"

Jesus Rami.

I bet shocker steals his weapons from war machine since muh cinematic universe.

War machine had shock power in civil war used aganist wanda

Underrated post.
Brits would be pissed if James Bond was played by an American actor.

>Brits would be pissed if James Bond was played by an American actor.

but an arab Bond is ok for them.

He's a human vibrator. You can't make this shit up.

Shock is based as fuck.

Childhood memories incoming:
youtube.com/watch?v=cgnwZKXRsHo