youtube.com/watch?v=WkVk5xxAWuA
youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc
youtube.com/watch?v=stlG-g7mbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=L6hCpuNSyZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Burlington is a cool town, I drink there a bit

UGA
Omni - Deluxe

Ay I barely know one person that posts on mu there. You know who you are.

Philip Glass' violin concerto

where my Bruins at?

Hey I'm from UVM too, nice to see someone from there. What's your major and all that?

Rn listening to this one
youtube.com/watch?v=E4TYrorThxo
La Sapienza University, Rome

damn that uni is old

Yeah, quite a bit kek

History (I know). Does your name start with an I?

Probably won't get a response. Cuz you posted 30 minutes ago.

Nope. I doubt you know me. I don't have very many friends and nobody I know goes on Sup Forums. What year are you? Do you live on campus?

I am patient

Going into Junior year. Living off campus. Hbu?

If you are actually from UVM. What is the asian kid famous for doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=FOWL4fZf-5E

Universidad de Chile

any medbro here?

Going into my senior year. Living on campus actually since I couldn't find anyone to rent with. I'm a biochem major but I'm starting to really regret it.

There are a bunch of asian kids. Are you talking about the one that plays music and breakdances all over the place?

Yes of course. I'm talking about him. Are you getting good grades? I'm getting good grades. But I feel like I'm fucked as far as job prospects. plenty of unemployed liberal arts kids.

Also have you heard of Princess?

youtube.com/watch?v=68g76j9VBvM

Only appropriate

a spic weeb

ew

I'm not getting very good grades. One of the reasons I'm kind of regretting my major. I feel dumb since all the others seem to be getting it fairly easily yet I feel clueless. It's my own fault really, I don't think I try enough. You'll probably be ok for a job if you network enough. If there is one thing I've learned, networking a knowing people is as important as a degree.

Princess, as in a person? I had a class with a girl freshman year named Princess. I think she's a polysci major now but I haven't seen her for a long time.

Yeah I def need to network more. If I saw you public do you look like a Sup Forums type?

Dude I'm living behind waterman. Which is ideal.

I don't wear a fedora or trench coat or stuff like that. I do wear cargo shorts though. During the winter I wear flannel and jeans/corduroy pants. I like to think I blend in, but I kind of look more boring than anything. I am absolutely horrendous at social situations though, so I fit that criteria of the Sup Forums type.

That's a really nice location. I had to live in Jean Mance my freshman year and it was pretty bad. The building's from the 60s and there was an excessive amount of parties/drugs.

hmu in Prescott this fall

Minnesota Duluth here
watching the soccer game desu

youtu.be/O4Um1DO9ehQ

CUNY Graduate Center

my sister just graduated from Smith. I stopped by your campus while I was in the Valley. Boring as fuck, unfortunately.

Pic related is my favorite album and I'm starting at Drexel in the fall. Anyone go there? Someone on here told me it was a normie school and as i meet more people who go there i start to believe it more and more :/

Did anyone make the same mistake I did?

Every school is a normie school and if you divide people into normies and nons, you're going to ensure you're a friendless loser.

I have a fiancé, wear very average clothes, laugh and joke publicly and in classes, etc but i listen to Beefheart and Ornette Coleman and am currently getting really into classical music for solo piano

so stop thinking youre special and beyond associating with average people for liking whatever Sup Forumscore you inevitably enjoy

Nah i mean normies as in thoughtless morons who go to college to get wasted all the time and waste their parents money

lol just drop out

I wish, I completed my degree

There is this cringy guy in my generation that uses Sup Forums slang and memes in the whatsapp group
youtube.com/watch?v=WkVk5xxAWuA

youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc

Currently listening to Perfume Genius - No Shape
Also my favorite album, but I'm at pic related

Listening to toe-I Do Still Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=stlG-g7mbVw

Hey someone else that appreciates that Knife Play is amazing
That perfume genius record is my aoty so far, every track is perfect

West Chester University. Pumped to join their marching band cause its fucking huge.

Nice music choices
And nice college, I'd love to go there, especially when Anthony Braxton still taught. What's it like?

listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=L6hCpuNSyZo

The administration is shit and doesn't know how to spend their money, and the good professors never stay long. It's good as long as you can find the right people, but the university spends too much time and money to "look like a good school" and not enough on "actually being a good school". Can't beat the campus food though, it's not gourmet or anything but so much better than most other colleges from what I heard.

Sup hispabro.
Not from Chile but i'm in UNAM doing Computer Science.

Makes sense, I couldn't believe so many of my favorite musicians came from there.

This is a problem at a lot of colleges here in the US. College rankings and reputation are toxic metrics.