Questions about VAPING weed

Questions about VAPING weed.

1. Anyone recommend a good vape?

2. What is vaping exactly?

3. Does smoke still enter your lungs when you vape? People say it's much healthier than combustion. But does the vape smoke still enter your lungs? I'm mostly thinking about vaping for the betterment of my lungs.

4. Does vaping get you more high or about the same high?

5. Does vaping waste weed faster? How many hits can you get from a dime bag of weed?

6. How much healthier is it than combustion (joint)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Z6_5sLfEAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

www.google.com

Fuck you fag I want straight quick answers instead of wasting my time go ogling all this shit

the Arizer solo with the F-bomb extension from PlanetVape.
Heating it up
vapor does enter your lungs but helps them since it has no smoke, marijuana vapor helps to make coughs more productive, and when you get the vapor without the smoke you'll start to see the benifits.
A medium high but for a long time
vapeing is the best way to conserve weed, because you get to use it 4 times, low, medium, and high setting on the vaporizer, then you can use the already been vaped weed or you can cook with it.
A world of diffrence in health and taste.

1. Nah
2. Heating up the weed just enough that only the good shit burns, so the smoke is basically pure thc and what not.
3. Yes. It's healthier than straight up burning weed because youre only inhaling the stuff you want, no burnt plant matter or anything.
4. Ive vaped a couple times. It can get you as high or more, depends on how much you smoke. Imo it doesn't last as long though.
5. No, most people say its really economical. My friend and I both got pretty baked using his vape, and we only put half a gram in.
6. youre inhaling shit into your lungs, it probably aint that healthy. Theoretically it's healthier than a joint because you're inhaling less and there's no ash and shit.

I'm no expert, try vaping yourself.
I'd buy a vape if I wasn't so poor. And didn't love bongs so much.

But a pax 3 on eBay for 100$ they are 300 in stores. Good investment

Vaping gets boring once the novelty wear off. The high just isn't the same as smoking.

1. A gpen is a good cheaper one, but if you're willing to spend a little more the arizer solo is nice

2. It essentially heats it up in a chamber right below combustion temps

3. It enters your lungs but it's not as bad as smoke from combustion

4. Doesn't necessarily get you more high, just feels a little "cleaner" I guess you could say. Not as much foggyness

5. Vaping uses a very small amount of bud compared to other methods. The good thing is since it doesn't actually burn it you can use the remnants to make edibles.

6. Not sure how much healthier it actually is, but it feels a lot better on your lungs

Fun fact. Almost all the shit sold on eBay these days are FAKE chink knockoffs.

1) Atmos Bullet Max Vaporizer - cheap, simple and hella effective
2) Heating the marijuana to the exact boiling point of the THC so you only inhale THC vapour
3) The THC vapour enters your lungs, so no tar or carbon monoxide etc so much healthier
4) It gets you probably the same amount of high but for less so if you vaped and smoked 1g to compare you would be much higher on the vape
5) It uses a lot less weed for the same high, you could get way more hits it also doesn't require the weed to be ground up so nothing is wasted.
6) Yes it is a lot healthier because you inhale basically pure THC

1. Volcano, best Vape, I use it for 4 years now without any problems. Only the air is heated not the material, therefore you can use it several times. Highly efficient and best effect and taste. Made in Germany
2. Heating instead of burning
3. It is definitely better than smoking. The volcano balloon system even reduces the amount of small particles
4. Same same but different. It is smoother, takes a little longer to get you high, (3-5 minutes) but then it is just a plain high without tabacco high
5. The opposite is true. I use my stuff 3-4 times to get anything out of it. It's more effiencent (but only with a good vape)
6. see 3

Vapor is not smoke there's no combustion taking place. It's also much more efficient than smoking as you can extract almost all of the THC, so more high for your buck. It doesn't stink like smoking either, so it's easy to be discrete. There are a ton of different dry herb vapes on the market. It all depends on how much you want to spend and what your smoking/vaping habits are. There are two basic types. Session and on demand. Session vapes are cheaper and more common. These are for people who want to vape a whole bowl in a sitting or share with friends. They can take several minutes to heat up, and will stay on and hot for a long time allowing you to pass it around. On demand vapes are smaller and heat up in a few seconds. You take a hit turn it off, then do it again whenever you want. I usually get 5-6 hard hits off a half gram bowl with my grasshopper.

Thanks for the info bros... The arizer solo is expensive af so I'm thinking the bullet max like
said. Only 30 bucks. As for if it makes you higher, I'm getting mixed answers. I hope it really makes me as high. We shall see!

Volcano Classic is probably the best one, use it for about five years now and never looked back

I'd love to see you deliver your conclusion in the future

Just looked up the volcano.... Holy crap that price...

with vaporizers the better they are the more weed they will save you, they are an investment. With a good one, you'll never look back with a cheap one, it'll just be a crappy accessory you'll leave on the shelf.

They're expensive for a reason. If you want a deal you'll have to go to a trade show where volcano has a booth and bargain with them just before the end of the show. Better to sell you the displays they brought with them then fly them home. You might be able to talk them down to $300-350

Cool thanks for the info guys. I'll see what I can do later.

it is worth it, trust me. before i bought the volcano i spent about 200-300 euro a month on weed, now it is never over 100

don't buy a gpen. a good CHEAP session vape would be an xmax v2 pro with a glass mouthpiece. with a glass mouthpiece, you can extract the oil that would condense in there into milk for an intense edible high. for something even cheaper, there's a vape that kinda works like a crackpipe called the vapcap. for decent prices. i'd recommend a website called puffitup.

when you vape, all you really need is to just taste it and feel it in your lungs. usually, when you're vaping bud at lower temps, you won't see any clouds.

vaping gets you more high with each gram, and has a stronger body high compared to smoking.

with a dime bag, i can toke moderately every night for 2-3 weeks. vaping saves so much weed.

and it's much healthier than combustion, simply because you aren't getting all that tar and hot air into your lungs.

dont buy a bullet max you tard

1. Get the Grasshopper with some spare batteries.
2. Vaping is heating weed with hot air pretty much.
3. Still getting high so....
4. Same for me but more relax getting high. If hitting a bong would be chugging down a tequila bottle, Vaping would be sipping on some grade wine.
5. No you actually safe weed and you can use your vaped weed for extractions if you so please
6. I don't cough like a retard so much healthy i guess

I grew that bud, I've seen the pic posted every now and then. I guess I'm pretty good.

Oh, I personally use Arizer EQ4 with DDave Mod for home vaping and Pax3 for outdoor vaping.
Greetz from Finland.

OP

1. EQ4, PAX3 or DaVinci IQ
2. Heating plant material or extract to the point where it releases it's goodies, but doesn't combust.
3. No smoke, just vapor.
4. A snap bowl from bong gets me higher, but vaping is still pretty good. Also if you have high tolerances to smoking, vape will still get you high.
5. I think vaping wasted weed, but some people eat the ABV (alreadybeenvaped) weed.
6. A lot healthier.

ps. pic is of same weeds as the one you posted.

youtu.be/4Z6_5sLfEAE

fuck vaping, fuck marijuana
marker injections are the new best shit in town